Put your favorites memebers of Jesse's group from best to worst!

2»

Comments

• Why si every talking about Lukas?

• Why is everyone talking about Lukas?

• Why so much hate on Lukas ._. ? He is a cinnamon roll who need to be safe <3 (?)

• edited June 2016

FROM THE NEW ORDER: Jesse, Petra, Axel, Lukas, Olivia (FYI: I don't hate Olivia, I just found her the least interesting.)

FROM THE OLD ORDER: Ivor, Gabriel, Magnus, Ellegaard, Soren (FYI: I actually do hate Soren. He passed off as the legendary leader of the Order, but all he is, is a coward that hates it when he doesn't get his way, and even went as far as to lie to the entire world.)

• Also why does everyone hate Lukas?

• toilet roll*

Hana-san posted: »

Why so much hate on Lukas ._. ? He is a cinnamon roll who need to be safe (?)

• Why do people NOT hate Lukas?

JimMate789 posted: »

Also why does everyone hate Lukas?

• Lukas(Lukas is a cinnamon roll whom needs to be protected), Jesse, Olivia, Petra, Axel. I am not gonna count reuben

• I love how your profile pic almost looks as though Lukas were reading the comments aghast. X)

L-dog posted: »

Lukas(Back Off Lukas Haters),Rueben,Jesse,Olivia,Petra,Axel-.-.-.-

• XD Thanks

Tohabath posted: »

I love how your profile pic almost looks as though Lukas were reading the comments aghast. X)

• Awesome Person*

toilet roll*

• Puke puddle*

Awesome Person*

• dirty toilet roll*

Lukas(Lukas is a cinnamon roll whom needs to be protected), Jesse, Olivia, Petra, Axel. I am not gonna count reuben

• cough rude cough

dirty toilet roll*

• Best

Lukas
    Petra
    Jesse
    Olivia
    Axel
    Ivor

Worst

• *Magic Puddle

Puke puddle*

• Just tell us.... Why do you always bump threads saying rude things to lukas fans.... also why do u hate lukas?

Why do people NOT hate Lukas?

• No one members of The Order is worst IMO. All are best

• Jesse, Lukas, Ivor (Yes, I'm counting him since he was in episode 5 aswell), Axel, Petra, Olivia

• ugly justin bieber wannabe*

*Magic Puddle

• Hm, I don't know, why do you bump threads saying things to Lukas Haters?

Just tell us.... Why do you always bump threads saying rude things to lukas fans.... also why do u hate lukas?

• Because My friend forces me to XD

Hm, I don't know, why do you bump threads saying things to Lukas Haters?

• Ya know what? The lukas army has to fight the lukas haters!!!!!!!

Because My friend forces me to XD

• Just shut up Lukas wannabe YEAH YA HEARD ME!

ugly justin bieber wannabe*

• Why would I...you know what, never mind. I LUV LUKAS SO MUUCH I ADORE HIM I'VE ALWAYS WWONTTED TO BE LIKE SUMWON WHO LUKS LIKE PUKE!!! OMG DADDY LUCCAS HUG MWE!

Just shut up Lukas wannabe YEAH YA HEARD ME!

• I'm preeetty sure any person would just push your friend out of a skyscraper window if they did that, buuut apparently not you.

Ya know what? The lukas army has to fight the lukas haters!!!!!!!

• Lukas, Jesse, Petra, Axel, Olivia. (I like them all though)

• Please tell me why you hate lukas then i will not annoy u

Why would I...you know what, never mind. I LUV LUKAS SO MUUCH I ADORE HIM I'VE ALWAYS WWONTTED TO BE LIKE SUMWON WHO LUKS LIKE PUKE!!! OMG DADDY LUCCAS HUG MWE!

• Yea.... He's like one of the only reasons i like lukas... The other reason is he has nice hair XD

I'm preeetty sure any person would just push your friend out of a skyscraper window if they did that, buuut apparently not you.

• Completely fake Luke from twd -_- I even prefer him over the blonde idiot.

Please tell me why you hate lukas then i will not annoy u

• Lol I never played the walking dead...... My friend kinda Is in love with lukas (YES i do not like LUKAS) He's like "LUKAS IS THE BEST AND EVERYONE EXEPET HIM SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" XD

michyxox posted: »

Completely fake Luke from twd -_- I even prefer him over the blonde idiot.

• Axel, Ivor, Petra, Olivia, Lukas

Sign in to comment in this discussion.