Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Me too spoiled whole party

AngelicTea posted: »

I watched it.... I have like no self control...

• Yeah he sounds so forced and happy even though he's supposed to be scared. Hopefully he'll be quieter

Cuwwa posted: »

The trailer looks awesome! Apart from Stampy's voice,I was kinda hoping it wouldn't be how it was.

• Same here. Last time I had to play Episode 5 at 10pm at night since I'm in the UK.

michyxox posted: »

Nope, im in the UK too, its only Australia right now.

• just completed episode 6 and it rocks n rules

Really !?????

• its out on xbox 100% sure

CupCokeYum posted: »

Its not for Andriod/IOS users in Australia. Not sure for PC or Xbox or PS4

• this thread is soon to be done someone open episode 7 waiting thread already

• it gonna be out for everyone tommorow

Same here. Last time I had to play Episode 5 at 10pm at night since I'm in the UK.

• hes using his kid friendly voice/personality.

Yeah he sounds so forced and happy even though he's supposed to be scared. Hopefully he'll be quieter

• edited June 2016

[removed]

• She put spoiler warning,you found the spoiler c:

shhhhhh no spoilers

• Just a friendly reminder - please do not discuss story spoilers. Instead, please make a thread to discuss your own spoilers. Thanks!

• Yeaah, some of the youtubers' voice acting job didn't sound that great. But eh, I won't criticize until the episode is out. Can't really judge them from one sentence in the trailer.

• We typically make the next waiting thread on the official day of release, which is tomorrow. Check back then.

this thread is soon to be done someone open episode 7 waiting thread already

• RN i'm doing DanTDM Cosplay XD

• edited June 2016

I feel like I'm in the minority here, but I really liked Stampy's voice acting. I actually think his voice was the one that fit his own character the best.

• edited June 2016

Aw man the voice acting wasn't very super, especially LDshadowlady, yikes. Dan and Stacy were definitely the best of the 5. Also captainSparkelez voice just doesn't match his characters appearance at all. I can definitely see this episode getting a lot of criticism from critics because the voice acting in this episode. Oh well I'm sure it will feel better after playing it. To be fair they only got one line each in the trailer and the footage of them saying their lines and the character speaking did feel pretty out of sync and unnatural.

• i have just seen the end of episode six on youtube on xbox 360 or xbox one can you tell us if it is available now thanks

• Not now , Tomorrow .

• I really, really hope that the only ones who can die will be the Youtubers. And I hope the Youtubers don't persist into the final episode. Like the only one I've even heard of is CaptainSparklez because of the Minecraft music videos and because he's part of the Mindcrack group, but still, just ugh.

I completely disagree with the decision to bring in Youtubers. If anything it just reeks of promotional 'let's try to get a big money spike here at the end of the first series' nonsense.

• Test write.
    NEED to see what time is it now.

• Will they only be in this episode though. They haven't confirmed any bring have they. I mean it would be kind of a wasted opportunity for only one episode featuring the youtubers. (Does that make sense IDK I'm bad at explaining)

• I OFFICIALLY HATE XBOX.
    C'MON, ANDROID HAVES TO WAIT 23 HOURS.

• No... Android is releasing at the same time as everything else.

Forcer99 posted: »

I OFFICIALLY HATE XBOX. C'MON, ANDROID HAVES TO WAIT 23 HOURS.

• [removed]

• No spoilers at all, i saw him in trailer

• Except hellish Xbox

No... Android is releasing at the same time as everything else.

• edited June 2016

Actually in Italy is 9:39 PM
    So yes, missing only 22 hours.
    June 7 coming soon for me lel.

No... Android is releasing at the same time as everything else.

• I so hope that ep. 7 or 8 will be with the yogscast. Please.

• Don't discuss story spoilers in this thread, guys. Thanks.

Other users have made threads for both spoiler free discussion and spoiler discussion about Episode 6, so please use those threads instead.

• Is there a Ep7 waiting thread yet? Could you paste the link?

• Well I won't be on any of the MCSM threads for a while to avoid spoilers... Bye :(

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

Not yet - it's coming tomorrow.

We hold off on creating new waiting threads until the official release date of a current episode.

Rocked03 posted: »

Is there a Ep7 waiting thread yet? Could you paste the link?

• I'm in NZ.. and it's the 7th! But I have to wait a day for it to be the 7th in America... :-(

• No you won't, not unless you're on PSN.

I'm in NZ.. and it's the 7th! But I have to wait a day for it to be the 7th in America... :-(

• I'm on PS3

No you won't, not unless you're on PSN.

• Is anyone in Aussie or NZ and they have the game?

I'm on PS3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.