Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Well you might get it today. It's also the 7th as I live in Australia.

Rocked03 posted: »

I'm on PS3

• Well its the 7th in the UK now, when will the game update for Playstation?

• I'm really hoping it somehow releases today for PS4 like Michonne episode 3 did.

Can someone message me if you see it on the store early?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

It's 4 PM on the 6th for Telltale, and not too far off for PSN's timezone I imagine. You still have quite some time to wait, I would bet.

Well its the 7th in the UK now, when will the game update for Playstation?

• Well, he's in it

At the end of Episode 5 it showed portals, and now I know what will happen in EPisode 6, DanTDM even says he has some info on Episode 6!!!:D

• If they dont have it today im going to RAGE at telltale, they do this almost every episode for the playstation!

I'm really hoping it somehow releases today for PS4 like Michonne episode 3 did. Can someone message me if you see it on the store early?

• It's not the 7th yet in the Pacific Timezone. You still technically have almost another full day to wait, unless you were only mad because you wanted a release a day early.

If they dont have it today im going to RAGE at telltale, they do this almost every episode for the playstation!

• Australia has it, surely when it reaches the 7th in that country, it should come out?

It's not the 7th yet in the Pacific Timezone. You still technically have almost another full day to wait, unless you were only mad because you wanted a release a day early.

• Its ridiculous, Australia getting it on time for their timezones, but the UK having to wait?

It's 4 PM on the 6th for Telltale, and not too far off for PSN's timezone I imagine. You still have quite some time to wait, I would bet.

• Common guys it's 1am gmt where's ep6?

• Would it be out on Android in Australia right now? Just asking.

• Come on telltale get your arses in gear and upload episode 6 to the psn store Xbox has already got it psn users may get screwed again

• I believe only Australian players and various YouTubers/streamers have it. It's still only 5 PM for Telltale, and the game's official release date is tomorrow.

donmike84 posted: »

Come on telltale get your arses in gear and upload episode 6 to the psn store Xbox has already got it psn users may get screwed again

• Telltale goes by Pacific Timezone (which is also what these forums go by). It's only 5 PM for Telltale right now.

athos7778 posted: »

Common guys it's 1am gmt where's ep6?

• I purchased MCSM Andventrue pass on Steam and when i check it it still says Purchase Episode 6 PLS HELP

• edited June 2016
    L-dog posted: »

I purchased MCSM Andventrue pass on Steam and when i check it it still says Purchase Episode 6 PLS HELP

• I couldn't help it, in fact, I watched the whole thing!

• In fact, I watched the whole EPISODE!

I couldn't help it, in fact, I watched the whole thing!

• Already 7 June on Indonesia,still no new episode on Android

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

@BlindSniper

• Blind? Do you think it could be the possiblity It's not out yet? Just asking you personnaly

For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to you

• Yea wonder why ?

Already 7 June on Indonesia,still no new episode on Android

• Guys... It doesn't release right away at 12 AM, it releases mid-day I know at 1 PM in Eastern time it releases.

• same it sucks :(

Rocked03 posted: »

I'm in NZ.. and it's the 7th! But I have to wait a day for it to be the 7th in America... :-(

• same dude

I purchased MCSM Andventrue pass on Steam and when i check it it still says Purchase Episode 6 PLS HELP

• Multi-episode DLC is new for Telltale, so I don't have any past experience to make an educated guess from. I would check back again when people say the episode is available for download. If you are still seeing "Purchase Episode 6" then, then I'd contact Support.

Blind? Do you think it could be the possiblity It's not out yet? Just asking you personnaly

• edited June 2016

I'm Indonesian and still 10.05AM here. I just record and upload Episode 1 gameplay today (i am a Latecomer)

• So yes, 15 hours left.
    Wowie.

Guys... It doesn't release right away at 12 AM, it releases mid-day I know at 1 PM in Eastern time it releases.

• hope android user don't have to wait for days, if you know what i mean

Yea wonder why ?

• From @Blind_Sniper:

Telltales time zone is Pacific, its only June 6 in their area.

• I bought the adventure pass but my game shows noting about episodes 6-8 only 1-5 is it ment to be like that?

• do you update the game?

Jaygaming21 posted: »

I bought the adventure pass but my game shows noting about episodes 6-8 only 1-5 is it ment to be like that?

• Update? how?

do you update the game?

• Welp, I checked most of the console stores but nothing is updated in the UK right now. Its 5:20 AM btw

• Just got back from school, no Episode 6 to be found.

hope android user don't have to wait for days, if you know what i mean

• Tellltale is in Pacific time zones

Guys... It doesn't release right away at 12 AM, it releases mid-day I know at 1 PM in Eastern time it releases.

• This whole thing could have been avoided if they just released a estimated release time as well as date.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

They don't have estimated release times to give. It changes for each episode on Telltale's own store. As for other platforms (like Steam, PSN, etc), I believe those have set update times, but Telltale's own storefront operates differently.

athos7778 posted: »

This whole thing could have been avoided if they just released a estimated release time as well as date.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.