Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• I know, right!

Jakegaming posted: »

The good thing is iOS is still releasing in June 7th

• I hope it releases today for ios and android users.. And we don't have to wait one more day when everyone has already played it.

• Not trying to be mean or anything but I think it' s about time PSN got the episode late. Us Xbox users got 5 late so they should get 6 late. )No offence to anyone, just saying)

• To be honest , I can't say anything cause I'm still waiting!

Cuwwa posted: »

Not trying to be mean or anything but I think it' s about time PSN got the episode late. Us Xbox users got 5 late so they should get 6 late. )No offence to anyone, just saying)

• Well anyone have any idea about PC and Android release in asia ?????????

• Exact time are you sure ? And is it for Android or iOS ?

Forcer99 posted: »

Noope, wait 2 and a half hours. 155 minutes left!

• Yup, hope Telltale's can release mobile version on 7th too ,hope I'm not wrong and also.hope telltale not always blame Google for that

I know, right!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Well i guess i read that wrong :P

Normally they get into work between 8-10 AM, i will keep my reply there as it still might help people :)

L-dog posted: »

No it's not about that Ozzy XD

• 8:30pm June 7th in INDIA! WHOLE DAY PASSED BY AND WHAT ARE ANDROID USERS DOING? WAITIN...
    I wont complain coz i've been a part of ttg universe for long and I know how they are, well..

• ANDROID
    I HATE IOS
    ANDROID 4EVAH

1,57-2,57 hours left. Yay!

Exact time are you sure ? And is it for Android or iOS ?

• 116-176 minutes left.
    Not too long now!!

ANDROID I HATE IOS ANDROID 4EVAH 1,57-2,57 hours left. Yay!

• But we had to wait 3 extra weeks for episode 3 to work on PS3 in Europe -_-

To be honest , I can't say anything cause I'm still waiting!

• GMT+1 it will come out around 18:00.
    This is just a guess.

When is it releasing central time

• 115-175 minutes left.
    We can do this.

• edited June 2016

I can't say anymore. 10 PM 7th here. No new episode on iOS. I think we just wasting time to post more comment.

• Geez lousie I live in the UK and it's not come out :/

• Oh okay... I didn't know

michyxox posted: »

But we had to wait 3 extra weeks for episode 3 to work on PS3 in Europe -_-

• edited June 2016

Thread: Game has come out!!!!

I was very careful to buy episodes 6-8 on a steam account where I had bought episodes 1-5... And I was careful to make my TTG games account linked to my steam account... But when I try to play episode 6 it says "purchase episode 6"! Steam says I have episodes 6-8, need to buy episodes 1-5... But when I look at my receipts and it says I bought ep. 1-5 and ep. 6-8. HELP! I already bought the episode, so why is it telling me I need to buy it?
    EDIT
    The game is out! I can play it now! But I'm starving... Guess I'll have to wait until after lunch. :(

• edited June 2016

Same. I rushed home to play the new episode and my reaction was: :-0 I can't say I'm suprised!

Geez lousie I live in the UK and it's not come out

• It's about how i sent them an email Last night and i want them to respond :I

OzzyUK posted: »

Well i guess i read that wrong :P Normally they get into work between 8-10 AM, i will keep my reply there as it still might help people

• Are you talking about Android ?

116-176 minutes left. Not too long now!!

• edited June 2016

Well I am indian Android player and telltale are12:30 hours behind us

AdamRoberts posted: »

8:30pm June 7th in INDIA! WHOLE DAY PASSED BY AND WHAT ARE ANDROID USERS DOING? WAITIN... I wont complain coz i've been a part of ttg universe for long and I know how they are, well..

• What time does it release Android in the U.S?

• This is why you have to throw PS3 to trash. Really. PS3 is shit.

michyxox posted: »

But we had to wait 3 extra weeks for episode 3 to work on PS3 in Europe -_-

• I just finished playing it on Xbox 1, it released early for me.

• Guys Help!!
    Its 7th June,And I am On My Laptop.I Tried To Get Episode 6 By Updating It Through The Patch But Its Saying DLC Not Found!
    What To Do? I Cant Also Wait To Play With Dan And Stampy!
    Help Me As Soon As Possible Please!
    Regards,
    Sachit <3

• So true

Yup, hope Telltale's can release mobile version on 7th too ,hope I'm not wrong and also.hope telltale not always blame Google for that

• When do you think they will release it on Android? I want to play it now!!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 6 hasn't released on Steam yet, once it does release it should automatically download and the slide should change to "play episode 6".

• When is Episode 6 coming to Xbox in the USA because it's 8:21 AM, June 7th and the episode still isn't availible.

• Hey could you keep me updated on the times I'm so eager to play it right now

115-175 minutes left. We can do this.

• To you or anyone else asking this question , the answer is nobody knows. We don't know, telltale don't know, the only people that know are the people controlling updates for apps and games. Sorry for no real answer!

scottyCZ posted: »

When do you think they will release it on Android? I want to play it now!!!

• Telltale Support is your answer.

sachitsms posted: »

Guys Help!! Its 7th June,And I am On My Laptop.I Tried To Get Episode 6 By Updating It Through The Patch But Its Saying DLC Not Found! What To Do? I Cant Also Wait To Play With Dan And Stampy! Help Me As Soon As Possible Please! Regards, Sachit

• It's 11AM of Telltales are. But, This will be out for all country at the same time...

Well anyone have any idea about PC and Android release in asia ?????????

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 6 hasn't released on PC/Mac yet, Telltale normally release their episodes from around 10 AM PDT but an exact time in not guaranteed.

sachitsms posted: »

Guys Help!! Its 7th June,And I am On My Laptop.I Tried To Get Episode 6 By Updating It Through The Patch But Its Saying DLC Not Found! What To Do? I Cant Also Wait To Play With Dan And Stampy! Help Me As Soon As Possible Please! Regards, Sachit

• YAY! Thanks.

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 6 hasn't released on Steam yet, once it does release it should automatically download and the slide should change to "play episode 6".

• 8:31 am is the time where telltale are

It's 11AM of Telltales are. But, This will be out for all country at the same time...

• Same. I'm in France, (5 minutes later of you I think) I think it will be at 21 hour :/
    Sorry if my English is bad

Geez lousie I live in the UK and it's not come out

• edited June 2016

You got episode 5 a few hours late...right?
    Anyway, you could say that if it affected the WHOLE of psn

Not trying to be mean or anything but I think it' s about time PSN got the episode late. Us Xbox users got 5 late so they should get 6 late. )No offence to anyone, just saying)

• Same here lol xD oh well, i dont mind as long as ppl don't spoil everything;-;

Same. I rushed home to play the new episode and my reaction was: :-0 I can't say I'm suprised!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.