Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• SALLY, DILLIE DALLIES, GIVE HER CREDIT, SHE TRIES!

Cuwwa posted: »

Gary may seem scary , but he's a swell guy...

• From the PC. The episode 6 start download. Good Luck players from PC the Episode 6 :)

• They might look the same to the untrained EYEEEEEEEE!

SALLY, DILLIE DALLIES, GIVE HER CREDIT, SHE TRIES!

• She might seem the same to the untrained eye...

SALLY, DILLIE DALLIES, GIVE HER CREDIT, SHE TRIES!

• Ooh, unlucky! Just sleep until it releases.

SCHLIRi posted: »

be calm , i'm from europe and i need to wait 1 more day , tomorrow i will have the episode..

• This is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad telltale games. It's now 8.10 pm (UK) and no sign of the game on IOS, despite us fully paying for it, and my son trying to access it since this morning. You can say all you want about patience, and servers being busy, I have to send an 8 year old to bed upset as he's been waiting for this since the release was announced. Fours hours left on June 7th...........

• Yay its downloading!

• Same ;-;

SCHLIRi posted: »

be calm , i'm from europe and i need to wait 1 more day , tomorrow i will have the episode..

• This taking so long

• I know who it might be...

AND HIS NAME IS JOHNNN CENAAA (insert music here)

Forcer99 posted: »

Trailer Stampy: HE IS ONE OF US? ME: CAPTAIN OR DAN

• I can't buy the adventure pass because my dlc is invalid it says impossible to find dlc i reinstalled the game and see if it will stay with the same problem

• Ikr i am super mad

dada1978 posted: »

This is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad telltale games. It's now 8.10 pm (UK) and no sign of the game on IOS, despite us fully paying for it, and

• Jaygaming21 on what?

• No, it says Releasing June 7th for PC/Mac/XBox 1:360/PAN NA/ IOS/ Android, June 8 is for PSN Europe

BaconMan248 posted: »

So it is comming out the 8th for ios and android

• But that's a lie, and so I say...

Cuwwa posted: »

She might seem the same to the untrained eye...

• This isn't the first time telltale failed at releasing things....sadly not the last.

This is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad telltale games. It's now 8.10 pm (UK) and no sign of the game on IOS, despite us fully paying for it, and

• Well, according to telltale time, it is still very early in the day.

ShermanTank posted: »

It is now almost 3 pm on June 7th and the episode is still NOT AVAILABLE. Come on, I have been waiting to download episode 6 since 12:01 am this morning.

• It's 12:14 pm for Telltale (Pacific Timezone). They usually release games around the afternoon or early evening, so it could still be a few more hours.

• On ios

Jaygaming21 posted: »

Yay its downloading!

• No..on pc.

Jakegaming posted: »

On ios

• PC.

amoore12321 posted: »

Jaygaming21 on what?

• iOS meaning iPhone iPad

Jaygaming21 on what?

• Why Telltale why the waiting game

• Guys , i'm from romania and at this moment is 21:17 cet .. i will have the game tomorrow but what hour ?

• Unfair nooooooooooooooooooo!

Jaygaming21 posted: »

PC.

• Right ep 6 is on xbox store but my game hasent updated witch i cant play i buyed the adeveture pass that is why

• Thanks, but I don't see anywhere on the place where we purchased the game them specifying timezones?They should announce a release date when they have customers all around the world. If it's not out by midnight here, I want a refund. This is my first experience with this company, they are beyond terrible.

It's 12:14 pm for Telltale (Pacific Timezone). They usually release games around the afternoon or early evening, so it could still be a few more hours.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Telltale Store

Jaygaming21 on what?

• I think it will come to ios at 6:00

• YAY!The episode is out! YES!

• Most digital stores/services usually operate by specific timezones, although they don't often mention it. I am only a volunteer moderator and I am not Telltale staff, but you can ask Telltale staff for more information at the Telltale Games Support Center.

Thanks, but I don't see anywhere on the place where we purchased the game them specifying timezones?They should announce a release date when

• What time do you guys think ir=t will come out on ios

• i meant it

What time do you guys think ir=t will come out on ios

• Thanks very much, and thanks for taking the time to run stuff like this!! Not true, I work for one of the big software companies, and we recognise that we have customers all over the world and need to be careful about release days, especially about anticipated titles, and especially at games that would appeal to children. Thanks for the link! have a fantastic afternoon!

Most digital stores/services usually operate by specific timezones, although they don't often mention it. I am only a volunteer moderator an

• I feel sorry for them too.........must be tough counting all of the money that we pay and then not get a good service!

Me too. I mean, I know it's hard work trying to keep it all organised on every single console in the world, and I feel sorry for them, because hell, I couldn't ever do that. But I'm gonna get impatient soon.

• PC now downloading episode 6 :)

• Still waiting for 360 US Texas

• Still waiting for IOS US Kentucky

• Where are you? And are you using steam?

rudolfsmate posted: »

PC now downloading episode 6

• That feel when youtubers are making videos of it already, and your dodging spoilers left and right.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.