Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• s;ame

Hman707 posted: »

4PM for me, since im in the central time zone (that was probably not nescessary to say, but minus well point that out)

• Well, I said 75% likely. Nothing is ever perfect.

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Wow evanbrine. 1pm and nothing I know your probably going to say 2pm now. I'm going to bed. Hopefully it will be out in the morning.

• Yeah but it's annoying

Evanbrine posted: »

Well, I said 75% likely. Nothing is ever perfect.

• Night guys... Hope to see ep.6 in the morning.

• Release date 7th June (no mention of the US anywhere) three hours left.........

• I'm going to play hangman by myself. I'll be the guy being hung. LOL :D

collboy600 posted: »

Ikr i have been wating when i got home

• Umm. what about Android?

• Yea i was like i am give up and put a fake gun at my head and fired it

Cuwwa posted: »

I'm going to play hangman by myself. I'll be the guy being hung. LOL

• Been here since 5am been dead silence and still waiting Great

• 50-110-170-230-290-350-410-470-530-590 minutes left.
    If is not out before Italian 8 AM of 8th June, I swear to god I'll go mad.

• Oh jee

dada1978 posted: »

Release date 7th June (no mention of the US anywhere) three hours left.........

• Assuming Telltale employees work until around 5, their time, which is most likely, they still have 4 more hours to release it during the working day unless the release it at 12:00 midnight, their time, which then gives us an eight hour wait and has the Aussies getting the game late afternoon on the eight

• I understand the part that u need to pay for each episode, but it should be cheaper, especially on ios

NightKitty posted: »

It on add on now but I am not happy I had to pay more money as I brought season pass for 6-8 for £14.99 and when it was meant to come out ke

• Same

Been here since 5am been dead silence and still waiting Great

• HAHA...I was watching TV and this guy swore, and another person said he dropped 'the first F-Bomb' and I cried laughing. Not exactly the first, if you ask us MCSM players!

• Telltale is based in the US, so it is implied.

dada1978 posted: »

Release date 7th June (no mention of the US anywhere) three hours left.........

• edited June 2016

Thanks for at least making me smile! I'm a lawyer, I'm going to use that in a case.......They didn't offer this information anywhere, just made a statement about release, but it was implied. CASE DISMISSED!!

GGuy12345 posted: »

Telltale is based in the US, so it is implied.

• I woke up, so hyped and went to my xbox as fast as i can, turned it on, launched story mode, and then it wasnt there, i lost all my hope when that happened, now ive been waiting ALL DAY LONG

• I believe most Telltale Staff members stay around for longer hours around the launch of a new episode.

Assuming Telltale employees work until around 5, their time, which is most likely, they still have 4 more hours to release it during the wor

• dada1978 posted: »

Thanks for at least making me smile! I'm a lawyer, I'm going to use that in a case.......They didn't offer this information anywhere, just made a statement about release, but it was implied. CASE DISMISSED!!

• Still giggling!

Telltale is based in the US, so it is implied.

• Bout to fall asleep and it's only 3:00 PM :( Wheres the episode! D:

• I laughed so hard when Magnis said that. The best part was the everyone was oblivious to what he had implied.

HAHA...I was watching TV and this guy swore, and another person said he dropped 'the first F-Bomb' and I cried laughing. Not exactly the first, if you ask us MCSM players!

• Same, my determination is trying everything. Maybe i will just go sleep.

Hman707 posted: »

I woke up, so hyped and went to my xbox as fast as i can, turned it on, launched story mode, and then it wasnt there, i lost all my hope when that happened, now ive been waiting ALL DAY LONG

• Who else purchased the adventure pass and did not get episode 6???

• WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THE EPISODE

• I was so hyped today i couldet sleep even beraly think in school came home turend on my xbox the ep wasent there been wating hours so sad now i dont want to even play it because i am so sad

• Not out for me on 360 Xbox US

Who else purchased the adventure pass and did not get episode 6???

• Someone please reply!!

Who else purchased the adventure pass and did not get episode 6???

• Thank god I am not alone....

Not out for me on 360 Xbox US

• I feel you

collboy600 posted: »

I was so hyped today i couldet sleep even beraly think in school came home turend on my xbox the ep wasent there been wating hours so sad now i dont want to even play it because i am so sad

• "Assuming Telltale employees work until around 5, their time, which is most likely, they still have 4 more hours to release it during the working day unless the release it at 12:00 midnight, their time, which then gives us an eight hour wait and has the Aussies getting the game late afternoon on the eight"

Do we need to do this everytime we buy something?! (serious question) Ok, I'm going to buy this game released on the 7th.....wait, where in the world is the company?, what time do their employees work until?.........How long do they have for lunch?.........Is it a leap year?..............

This would have sorted it:
    US Release Date: 7th June
    UK Release Date: 8th June
    Australia Release Date: 8th June

Everyone's happy!

Assuming Telltale employees work until around 5, their time, which is most likely, they still have 4 more hours to release it during the wor

• I made a report to the support center, hopefully we will get a update that fixes this.

Not out for me on 360 Xbox US

• YOU CAN SEE IT IN THEIR EYES BORDEM WAITING FOR AN EPISODE WILL WE SURVIVE?!?

• Me to

• Serious question, do you check out the web page of every company you buy from, and their geographic location, despite buying the game after watching a YouTube video stating it'll be released on the 7th? Because if you do, maybe I should do that, but I won't be doing much else!

Implied.....ha ha dude, at least it's not all bad this evening!

(https://www.telltalegames.com/company/)

• Comforting to know that it's not just us!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.