Who Are The Old Builders?

As Ivor says in Episode 5, The Old Builders were a group that existed even before the Order of The Stone. But who are The Old Builders? A lot of theories have been spinning around in people's head about this. I'm sorry if there is already a thread about this by the way. Who do you think are the Old Builders? Comment down below. There are definitely some things in Story Mode that not will be explained until the finale, and with the ending of Episode 6 with Ivor wondering is Cassie is an old builder, we most definitely know this reveal is coming up.....

Comments

• Wait, I thought the old builder was Benedict?

• Never mind, I get it now.

Wait, I thought the old builder was Benedict?

• Benedict was the chicken.

You mean Isa, right?

Wait, I thought the old builder was Benedict?

• No, I freaking meant Benedict because ten minutes ago I was 10x dumber.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Benedict was the chicken. You mean Isa, right?

• Just maybe, a crazy theory, it's Notch and Mojang? Other than those two options, couldn't really know who other they might be.

• Well, don't think we'll be getting an answer any soon. Just like we'll never know where Soren ran to, or why his book was on sky city. Wait, isn't that obvious? Isa must have just BOUGHT the book. I mean, I didn't have J.K Rowling in my house even though I have all the Harry Potter books.

ZillionJape posted: »

Just maybe, a crazy theory, it's Notch and Mojang? Other than those two options, couldn't really know who other they might be.

• End of episode six shows us one

• It's obvious until you realize that Soren is from a different dimension and couldn't have published a book over there.

Well, don't think we'll be getting an answer any soon. Just like we'll never know where Soren ran to, or why his book was on sky city. Wait,

• Jesse's Gang thought that Cassie could be an Old Builder due to her knowledge. Maybe Isa is too, and Soren because of the book in Sky City and Soren's building knowledge.

• I mean, I didn't have J.K Rowling in my house even though I have all the Harry Potter books.

People would get a copy of Soren's book if they weren't in another dimension, but this is one world.

Well, don't think we'll be getting an answer any soon. Just like we'll never know where Soren ran to, or why his book was on sky city. Wait,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.