Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• They are based in San Rafael, Marin County California, United States. If you search the Internet for Telltale Games location, you will find a website called Glassdoor which is used to find information about companies and careers, which also confirms that Telltale is based in the US. Even more proof is that earlier today and yesterday, people were complaining that they haven't gotten the episode every five minutes, while others actually did their research to find out Telltale was based in California, if they didn't already know.

dada1978 posted: »

Still giggling!

• I'd say a decent amount of digital stores/services operate from a specific timezone.

Serious question, do you check out the web page of every company you buy from, and their geographic location, despite buying the game after

• True

I believe most Telltale Staff members stay around for longer hours around the launch of a new episode.

• Me

Who else purchased the adventure pass and did not get episode 6???

• I know, right

amoore12321 posted: »

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THE EPISODE

• These poor innocent characters ;(

MMeister123 posted: »

I laughed so hard when Magnis said that. The best part was the everyone was oblivious to what he had implied.

• 3:30 Come on :(

• Cool, the game isn't going to be released on the 7th.

GGuy12345 posted: »

They are based in San Rafael, Marin County California, United States. If you search the Internet for Telltale Games location, you will find

• edited June 2016

I think Ted Cruz (zodiac killer) will become president before this episode comes out.

YOU CAN SEE IT IN THEIR EYES BORDEM WAITING FOR AN EPISODE WILL WE SURVIVE?!?

• Yeah :(

amoore12321 posted: »

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THE EPISODE

• This is Ridiculous

3:30 Come on

• Currently Episode 6 is coming out, expect the release by the end of the day.

Who else purchased the adventure pass and did not get episode 6???

• i cant even see coming soon on ep 6,7,8 it only shows up to ep.5. How do i fix this issue?

"Assuming Telltale employees work until around 5, their time, which is most likely, they still have 4 more hours to release it during the wo

• Thread: Telltale, this is really, really bad. Where is Episode 6?!

This is terrible! Despite running adverts in the UK stating that this episode will be released on the 7th June (using British You Tube stars to advertise) it's now 21.40 and no sign of the episode, this is really, really bad, anyone agree??

• I'm still waiting for episode 6 coming in iOS

• Nah, already knew where they were based in and the website, I was just showing a source and found the Glassdoor site randomly.

Serious question, do you check out the web page of every company you buy from, and their geographic location, despite buying the game after

• PLEASE NOTE BEFORE READING: This may be offensive to telltalegames, i apologize for that, but i couldnt resist posting this

Narrator: Hman wakes up

Hman: Let's go see if telltalegames has any new tales for us

Later...

Hman: Yay! There is a tale for us! I shall read it!

TellTaleGames: This tale is about and episode of a game releasing too late. So one day, TellTale said to everyone, "Episode 6 of minecraft story mode will be released on June 7, 2016!

On June 7, 2016...

TellTaleGames: It was presumed released, however, it wasnt and people made a million pages of comments saying that it wasnt, TellTale than said, "It will be released later today!" No one believed that and continued doing the same thing. No one knew when it was released, cause this frustration never ended. The End

Hman: LOL! xD

• Does anyone know if i buy the adventure pack on steam if i will be able to log in with telltale because i bought the season pass on the actual store and i want steam now.

• Is anyone else frustrated by this?!

• Well your comment is kinda a sight for sore eyes.

Currently Episode 6 is coming out, expect the release by the end of the day.

• I feel you! Ugh, I swear us in the UK will get it either really late tonight or tomorrow early morning.

• i now realized that i made a few mistatkes on that, so i apologize for that too

Hman707 posted: »

PLEASE NOTE BEFORE READING: This may be offensive to telltalegames, i apologize for that, but i couldnt resist posting this Narrator: Hma

• mistakes* i have horrible spelling these days!

i now realized that i made a few mistatkes on that, so i apologize for that too

• Someone should really change the description to: Coming out in June 7th, 3016!

• Soren (Walks in Room) : You owe me a block of gold! That song is copyrighted! (Not literally I'm making this as a joke)

But that's a lie, and so I say...

• PLS reply to my other comment

• I was just guessing on the release date and I said 5 because most people I know work from about 8 to 5 or 6.

I believe most Telltale Staff members stay around for longer hours around the launch of a new episode.

• SO TRUE

Someone should really change the description to: Coming out in June 7th, 3016!

• yuo is a vrery badd spieler!

mistakes* i have horrible spelling these days!

• YESSS!!

• We still get it late, so assuming it is released 12 midnight for Telltale, that would be between midnight and three for the launch in the US, so the Aussies, Brits and everyone else in the world would play it before us, even thought we get it first.

"Assuming Telltale employees work until around 5, their time, which is most likely, they still have 4 more hours to release it during the wo

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There are no cross platform purchases so if you own only the Telltale store version you will need to purchase the adventure pass from the Telltale store.

WaleedMiner posted: »

Does anyone know if i buy the adventure pack on steam if i will be able to log in with telltale because i bought the season pass on the actual store and i want steam now.

• You cannot connect your Steam and Telltale accounts currently, according to Telltale on their site (can't find the link)

WaleedMiner posted: »

Does anyone know if i buy the adventure pack on steam if i will be able to log in with telltale because i bought the season pass on the actual store and i want steam now.

• 1,000 years later...

It was still not released, because no one didnt see an extra 0 in 30016

Meaning that it will be released on June 7, 30016

• Been playing episode 6....not spoiling anything but I ran into this every hard area that seems like it unbeatable... o.O how fast does telltale think I tap q?

• I hope it's coming in 5:00

• 5 minutes left

• And they didn't realise that it actually said 'NOT releasing on June 7th, EVER'.

1,000 years later... It was still not released, because no one didnt see an extra 0 in 30016 Meaning that it will be released on June 7, 30016

• This episode was fucking amazing yet again. I cannot understand how people would not like this game. The pacing and writing in this game has been truly fucking amazing, even if the choices don't matter or aren't that hard to pick unlike Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead, the game itself is truly fucking phenomenal. I really love this idea that Episodes 1 to 4 were an story arch, and episodes 5 through 8 just cover what Jesse and friends started doing as The New Order of the Stone. The Host was also legit kinda creepy and the name of the episode is super fucking fitting, it indeed is a Portal to Mystery.

• I completed the episode 6, see you soon a episode 7.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.