Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• WOOOOO ITS OUT FOR 360!!!!!!

• I'm so lonely on android

Are you waiting for XBOX or IOS, etc....

• FINALLY, my xbox 360 is downloading it now.

• whoever said that it was gonna be released at 5:00 EST was correct! Its now there on my xbox 360 and downloading it right now, plz dont say any spoilers for me, and i hope its a good episode :)

• ok well now Xbox will be having fun with the episode too, and us mobile users just sit here waiting.

• Wow! We have spotted a rare species of the Android user! GET YOUR CAMERAS, EVERYONE!

BaconMan248 posted: »

I'm so lonely on android

• Still no for IOS

WOOOOO ITS OUT FOR 360!!!!!!

• Should have just bought it for pc

• im on PC. STILL WAITING

Okay now i'm just mad....everyone besides ios and android gets to play it? wtf telltale

• I am to elusive

Wow! We have spotted a rare species of the Android user! GET YOUR CAMERAS, EVERYONE!

• I buy all my Telltale games on PC except for MCSM, it's for a reason that probably won't make sense to anyone else. I'd rather not talk about it either.

Should have just bought it for pc

• Ok, ok, I know we're all really mad right now, so am I! But I mean, it is just a game (a game we've been waiting FLIPPING HOURS FOR) and we could be worrying about much worse things right now. It's not like we haven't had water for days or anything. There are so many worse things that could be happening right now, but it is pretty annoying despite all the things that are going on elsewhere in the world.

• Its cool I'm also waiting for it on android

I am to elusive

• I wouldn't be mad if there was something else to do

Ok, ok, I know we're all really mad right now, so am I! But I mean, it is just a game (a game we've been waiting FLIPPING HOURS FOR) and we

• Might just replay the entire thing

• Sorry, let me just go and buy it on the Xbox.

WOOOOO ITS OUT FOR 360!!!!!!

• And move to Australia.

Sorry, let me just go and buy it on the Xbox.

• are you on PC? I bought it from TTG store and I have an issue where it doesnt even show that ep.6,7,8 exists and i cant buy them :( :( :( :(
    SOMEONE HELP ME I WILL DIE! I NEED EP 6 UGHH

Extra_93 posted: »

I completed the episode 6, see you soon a episode 7.

• Nooooo

Osaq218 posted: »

Still no for IOS

• 10/10
    This should be everybody's attitude.

Ok, ok, I know we're all really mad right now, so am I! But I mean, it is just a game (a game we've been waiting FLIPPING HOURS FOR) and we

• Already read a review on it and if anything it will confirm what many thought would be when it came to having YT'ers in this episode.

• Can't tell if u are sarcastic.

RJBud1 posted: »

10/10 This should be everybody's attitude.

• Meh, I would too but I've played each episode about 100 times.

Might just replay the entire thing

• Its not only mobile , ppl on PSN EU still have to wait about 18 hours till we get the episode ;-;

ok well now Xbox will be having fun with the episode too, and us mobile users just sit here waiting.

• When will Minecraft Story Mode episode 6 come out

• Same but it is the only thing that I can do

Meh, I would too but I've played each episode about 100 times.

• When will Minecraft story mode episode 6 come out on ios

• SAME EXCEPT WHEN IT COMES OUT I CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD IT BECAUSE THE GAME WONT LEYT ME BUY ADVENTURE PASS!!!
    I DONT MIND IT COMING OUT LATE EVEN I JUST WANNA PLAY IT SOONER OR LATER

• To be honest, I'm not that mad. They never promised it would be up at a certain time, they just said June 7th. Y'all really like saying "Oh Telltale said it would be released, they lied" They didn't lie, they said June 7th whenever the stores update. It's still June 7th, other than for the days that were switched to June 8th but at least it was updated. I'm a bit annoyed since I've been waiting for a long time but I'm not that mad lol/

• What, do you mean a load of references and fourth wall breakings?

Already read a review on it and if anything it will confirm what many thought would be when it came to having YT'ers in this episode.

• Probably 6:00

amoore12321 posted: »

When will Minecraft story mode episode 6 come out on ios

• can you tell me how to fix the issue on PC (not steam ) (TTG store) how to fix the issue where i cant buy The Adventure Pass and it says couldnt find DLC

To be honest, I'm not that mad. They never promised it would be up at a certain time, they just said June 7th. Y'all really like saying "Oh

• Yeah same here, it's tiring. Also hard no to click on a playthrough on youtube, or finding a random comment spoiling the whole game.

I just hope that we dont have to wait 3 weeks again.....

• like as in there is no arrow after ep.5 to see ep.6 saying cming soon

michyxox posted: »

Yeah same here, it's tiring. Also hard no to click on a playthrough on youtube, or finding a random comment spoiling the whole game. I just hope that we dont have to wait 3 weeks again.....

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

WaleedMiner posted: »

can you tell me how to fix the issue on PC (not steam ) (TTG store) how to fix the issue where i cant buy The Adventure Pass and it says couldnt find DLC

• Try seeing if your game is updated to the latest version.

WaleedMiner posted: »

like as in there is no arrow after ep.5 to see ep.6 saying cming soon

• Oops I posted this on a thread but it got deleted -_-

Yeah same here, it's tiring. Also hard no to click on a playthrough on youtube, or finding a random comment spoiling the whole game. I just hope that we dont have to wait 3 weeks again.....

• But it is 23:30 in our country so it won't be June 7th.

To be honest, I'm not that mad. They never promised it would be up at a certain time, they just said June 7th. Y'all really like saying "Oh

• [removed]

Jakegaming posted: »

Probably 6:00

• Still upseting, i have it on pc and mobile but all my saves are on mobile so.....I'm just very upset that it takes that long to bring it to mobile

Its not only mobile , ppl on PSN EU still have to wait about 18 hours till we get the episode ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.