Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Not deleted, just merged. We merge other threads asking about when the game comes out into this one because this is the thread dedicated to asking such questions. The posts from the other thread are still there, they are just mixed in with other posts that were normally in this thread first as well.

michyxox posted: »

Oops I posted this on a thread but it got deleted -_-

• Please do not post conversations from the Support Team. Thanks.

• How do i? i just reinstalled completely and it did nothing, i have TTG store version of MCSM

Try seeing if your game is updated to the latest version.

• Yeah me too :D But I am so stupid that I clicked on prediction video and I know who White Pumpkin is. These spoiling people are so annoying!

michyxox posted: »

Yeah same here, it's tiring. Also hard no to click on a playthrough on youtube, or finding a random comment spoiling the whole game. I just hope that we dont have to wait 3 weeks again.....

• pls reply to my commint above
    ^
    I

Not deleted, just merged. We merge other threads asking about when the game comes out into this one because this is the thread dedicated to

• Telltale operates in the Pacific Timezone, for future reference. That might help you adjust your expectations for future episode launches.

scottyCZ posted: »

But it is 23:30 in our country so it won't be June 7th.

• Hmm, sounds odd. I would contact the Telltale Games Support Center.

WaleedMiner posted: »

How do i? i just reinstalled completely and it did nothing, i have TTG store version of MCSM

• I'm so Bored When episode 6 comes out for iOS I will stay up all night playing it because I have waited so long

• I just did, but they take forever to reply without bots.

Hmm, sounds odd. I would contact the Telltale Games Support Center.

• I hope your right

Jakegaming posted: »

Probably 6:00

• I just finished the episode..I thought the youtubers fit in nicely...not spoiling it...but only one broke the 4th wall ;)

Already read a review on it and if anything it will confirm what many thought would be when it came to having YT'ers in this episode.

• I died there like...6 times :/ idk why it was hard for me..

• Me to I'm been waiting for hours to get it on iOS

amoore12321 posted: »

I'm so Bored When episode 6 comes out for iOS I will stay up all night playing it because I have waited so long

• That will typically happen on a launch day. Unfortunately, since I am only a volunteer mod, I do not know what specific advice to give seeing as how you already tried reinstallation.

However, I looked through your profile and saw this post of yours from earlier;

Does anyone know if i buy the adventure pack on steam if i will be able to log in with telltale because i bought the season pass on the actual store and i want steam now.

Did you buy the Adventure Pass and the Main Season from the same store?

WaleedMiner posted: »

I just did, but they take forever to reply without bots.

• Every one has

Me to I'm been waiting for hours to get it on iOS

• What about his right?

(I COULDN'T RESIST)

I hope your right

• Episode 6 still isn't available for me on the Xbox360 and I have the Adventure pass

• Ok if The update does not come before midnight I will destroy my ipad

• It is available

Super1710 posted: »

Episode 6 still isn't available for me on the Xbox360 and I have the Adventure pass

• Me too

Ok if The update does not come before midnight I will destroy my ipad

• It's not for me it just says Coming Soon

It is available

• I don't think i'll destroy it, i'll just leave it in the trash and wait for it to decompose

Osaq218 posted: »

Me too

• Ok

It's not for me it just says Coming Soon

• Me x3

Osaq218 posted: »

Me too

• Well, while I'm waiting, might as well read some MCSM fanfictions on Wattpad!

• I'll never play Minecraft story mode ever again if it does not come out before midnight

• no, i didnt buy the adventure pack. i was gonna see if i bought it from steam it wouldfix my issue. i got the replies and they said no so i didnt. Because it displays an error message when i tried to click 'buy' on the adventure pass. it said couldnt find DLC

That will typically happen on a launch day. Unfortunately, since I am only a volunteer mod, I do not know what specific advice to give seein

• Wow, when I went on Wattpad:

'Recommended for you: MCSM lemons'

GOODBYE WATTPAD.

Well, while I'm waiting, might as well read some MCSM fanfictions on Wattpad!

• I got to wait till after 8:00 to check if the update came

• Im still waiting on PC

• Can anyone help me

Episode 6 still isn't available for me on the Xbox360 and I have the Adventure pass

• Look at the title

Huh?

• Well just hope it's out before 9:00

• It's coming out tomorrow on Playstation in Europe :(

dada1978 posted: »

Thread: Telltale, this is really, really bad. Where is Episode 6?! This is terrible! Despite running adverts in the UK stating that thi

• Well, another hour has gone and there's no sign of releasing for us iOS/Android users. Goodnight guys, I've decided to play it in the morning. See you!

• I ahve to wait years on ttg support

• I still waiting for android ._.

• I'm having the same problem :\

• Lol i just waited 3938282929299282 Months for this

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 2929293940 HOURS

• edited June 2016

Nevermind I deleted my Adventure pass and it started working... weird

sonicman187 posted: »

I'm having the same problem

Sign in to comment in this discussion.