Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• I'm super super bored I really really really need to play Minecraft story mode episode 6 iOS

• Damn, since this hasn't came out yet for me it seems like I really will be getting this episode on my birthday after all.

• I really think its coming in 8:00 pm

• Or 8:00 pm

amoore12321 posted: »

Well just hope it's out before 9:00

• What makes you think that exact time?

Jakegaming posted: »

I really think its coming in 8:00 pm

• 5:17 AM 8th June here. And not released yet on iOS and Android.

• Still June 7th for me.

5:17 AM 8th June here. And not released yet on iOS and Android.

• By waiting so long

What makes you think that exact time?

• Doesn't anybody know how to do a worldwide release yet. Us European (UK for me) PS4 people have to wait untill the 8th and have the game spoiled by posts on Facebook, Tweets and YouTube thumbnails because every other outlet gets the game before us, Whats the deal, do I scream at Telltale or do I scream at PS4 Europe? because I hate spoilers and they're pretty hard to miss now-a-days (unless you crawl into a small internetless box for 24 hours. Everyone gets the love but us, We are loyal or I wouldn't play every episode :'(

• I'm in the US but almost every platform for us besides mobile has come out for us....and I play the game on mobile so I feel for you, This is the only post i've been looking at all day to attempt to avoid all spoilers, us mobile users know your pain.

Rsm123 posted: »

Doesn't anybody know how to do a worldwide release yet. Us European (UK for me) PS4 people have to wait untill the 8th and have the game spo

• I am so mad i know who dies and who the white pumpkin is

• Why are you posting it here omfg. go to a spoiler thread.

BaconMan248 posted: »

I am so mad i know who dies and who the white pumpkin is

• wait someone dies? I think I might know by the trailer....hopefully its not who I think it is, please don't tell me........I want to find out, I'm never buying another telltale game on mobile

I am so mad i know who dies and who the white pumpkin is

• Better not post it here....

wait someone dies? I think I might know by the trailer....hopefully its not who I think it is, please don't tell me........I want to find out, I'm never buying another telltale game on mobile

• Im not gonna say it

• To those on PC who bought the Adventure Pass through Telltale's website, I just went to my profile and into my games and it it the three episodes were there as a patch. Hope this helps!

• Im not mean

• Guys, I'm checking mobile right now. Wish me luck.

• Gl

Guys, I'm checking mobile right now. Wish me luck.

• And now everyone...mobile users in the US are the only people without the episode........COMMON SRSLY? YOU GET TO PC AND MOBILE LAST?

WTF

• Hang on bud, I'm checking.

And now everyone...mobile users in the US are the only people without the episode........COMMON SRSLY? YOU GET TO PC AND MOBILE LAST? WTF

• riiiiiiiiiip it's not out

• edited June 2016

Well that does it i am never buying a tell tale game on moble

• Guys its not telltale problem it is when the stores update

• I bet they update every day at like 12:00AM when it changes to the next day......June 7th my %%%

Osaq218 posted: »

Guys its not telltale problem it is when the stores update

• Do u know when they will

Osaq218 posted: »

Guys its not telltale problem it is when the stores update

• edited June 2016

not entirely its just a guess, that's most likely when they do it...upload everything from that day the minute before the next day

However I'm getting very upset....I haven't been able to do on youtube for a day in hopes that I won't see spoilers....

Do u know when they will

• edited June 2016

Here found a article describing when the google play store updates (for android)

Google plays content are refreshed everyday at about 5 pm PDT (google 5pm PDT for your time zone)

For about 2 hours...so about 7 PM central time for anyone in central time

not entirely its just a guess, that's most likely when they do it...upload everything from that day the minute before the next day Howeve

• So about 7:00 est

Here found a article describing when the google play store updates (for android) Google plays content are refreshed everyday at about 5 p

• Awesome! Thanks for doing this research man! Only an hour to wait.

Here found a article describing when the google play store updates (for android) Google plays content are refreshed everyday at about 5 p

• Even though i know what will will happen the hype is real

• Doesn't it ruin the episode to watch it before you play it?

Even though i know what will will happen the hype is real

• Should be 4:00PM for EST if I'm correct when it updates

So about 7:00 est

• edited June 2016

Yes i was trying to avoid spoilers but the internet said otherwise

• it does, that's why I stayed off of youtube for the entire day.....I'm so bored....might just replay all of the episodes or one since its only an hour

Doesn't it ruin the episode to watch it before you play it?

• Id play episode 5

it does, that's why I stayed off of youtube for the entire day.....I'm so bored....might just replay all of the episodes or one since its only an hour

• I want iOS release date

• Within the day

Jakegaming posted: »

I want iOS release date

• I hope 8:00

• Did anyone else see that it costs $4.99 to download?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.