Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Hey am sorry i know this is for the choices, but i have been trying to download the game but it won't appear, do somebody know if it is released in all countries today

• edited June 2016

It turns out that an app with a specified availability date appears on an international App Store roughly at midnight in the store’s local time zone.

Ex: So New Zealand will have a 16-hour head start on the United States, if it came out in New Zealand.

• Unfortunately what I have read about the iOS store updates....is around midnight, don't take that for a fact but it's extremely likely that you will get the update on iOS at 12:00AM June 8th......

Jakegaming posted: »

I hope 8:00

• But they said its coming in today before midnight

Unfortunately what I have read about the iOS store updates....is around midnight, don't take that for a fact but it's extremely likely that you will get the update on iOS at 12:00AM June 8th......

• edited June 2016

its already out, its unfortunately up to apple to when they update the store is when it will become available, and apple store updates at around midnight

You may get lucky, like I said don't take it has a fact its just very likely

Jakegaming posted: »

But they said its coming in today before midnight

• Ok I understand

its already out, its unfortunately up to apple to when they update the store is when it will become available, and apple store updates at around midnight You may get lucky, like I said don't take it has a fact its just very likely

• is it out for Android?

• No just checked

is it out for Android?

• Will it be out at 8?

BaconMan248 posted: »

No just checked

• No, that would be 8 PM for EST

Should be 4:00PM for EST if I'm correct when it updates

• its likely to come out for android on the next hour

Ex: 7:00Pm or 8:00 pm (so on the dot)

Will it be out at 8?

• thank you for the correction

No, that would be 8 PM for EST

• Alright, I'll check back at 8:07

its likely to come out for android on the next hour Ex: 7:00Pm or 8:00 pm (so on the dot)

• My son is Downloading for the Xbox 360 now. It says 549.53MB 31% complete. Central time zone if that matters...He has been waiting since 2PM

• It's probably just your internet/download speed.

darci663 posted: »

My son is Downloading for the Xbox 360 now. It says 549.53MB 31% complete. Central time zone if that matters...He has been waiting since 2PM

• Yes its your internet, the update has been out for a while for Xbox.

GGuy12345 posted: »

It's probably just your internet/download speed.

• 8 more minutes android users

• Gonna recheck.

is it out for Android?

• Still no sign of it on iOS. Like I said, they do this every time.

• Aaand... It's not.
    Gotta stay wake again :D
    Back from the sleepers

Forcer99 posted: »

Gonna recheck.

• Is it up?

8 more minutes android users

• Your not the only one, I was wrong about android we have to wait an hour, I posted before that the update for iOS will likely be midnight

The_Duck posted: »

Still no sign of it on iOS. Like I said, they do this every time.

• nope

Is it up?

• how do you know it's releasing at 9?

Your not the only one, I was wrong about android we have to wait an hour, I posted before that the update for iOS will likely be midnight

• It is a guess or fa t

8 more minutes android users

• Yah, will try to sleep again then.
    Man this waiting's awful.
    But i kept myself from spoilers!
    AM I the new Frisk?!?

Your not the only one, I was wrong about android we have to wait an hour, I posted before that the update for iOS will likely be midnight

• Lighting, how do you know it's releasing an hour later?

• I don't honestly...at this point I'm just guessing...hoping really

Lighting, how do you know it's releasing an hour later?

• Does the Google Play store update an hour later?

I don't honestly...at this point I'm just guessing...hoping really

• it might, I do remember for episode 5 that it updates sometime around 8 or 9 so it should be soon?

Does the Google Play store update an hour later?

• okay

it might, I do remember for episode 5 that it updates sometime around 8 or 9 so it should be soon?

• Hey guys I woke up and for me it's 1:30am 7th June... Still nothing for iOS.
    Hopefully we might get it at 6???????

• Going to check on IOS right now... Hope it is out

• No release yet /:

Osaq218 posted: »

Going to check on IOS right now... Hope it is out

• You'll probably get it at midnight (EST) Us Android users possibly are getting it in 24 minutes.

Osaq218 posted: »

No release yet /:

• I hope so much

You'll probably get it at midnight (EST) Us Android users possibly are getting it in 24 minutes.

• It's 5:30 pm where telltale are still no iOS android

• And the big problem here is im going to bed

BaconMan248 posted: »

I hope so much

• Still not out for iOS

• thing is, I woke early today for exams and idk if I'm in the mood for MCSM even if it comes out. I'm tired af.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.