Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• is it out in U.S?

It is said in outside source that episode 6 is just released on Android you can download via in apps when it's available in your country

• edited June 2016

I haven't been on youtube all day to attempt to avoid spoilers, I have done that so far but my friend who plays ps4 spoiled THE ENTIRE THING FOR ME AND I'VE BEEN WAITING HOURS TO PLAY IT ON ANDROID!

I've been waiting since 11:00am
    and it is now 8:00pm AND NOTHING STILL

So I was reading comments on a Minecraft video...Someone spoils who the White Pumpkin is...

• Someone remind me to never buy any telltale games on mobile again

• episode6istakeingtolong

• seems like I'm the only one who doesn't have it spoiled...

• edited June 2016

I'd hashtag that

#EPiSODE6ISTAKINGTOLONG

amoore12321 posted: »

episode6istakeingtolong

• I wish i didn't honestly.....I spent all day off of youtube to have a friend tell me who the white pumpkin is

seems like I'm the only one who doesn't have it spoiled...

• episode out yett?

I wish i didn't honestly.....I spent all day off of youtube to have a friend tell me who the white pumpkin is

• nope

episode out yett?

• Finally !! Great news for Android when I opened MCSM app then it shows tap to continue and it was loading like 5 min in checking for dlc soo they might be updating

• nah its nothing its just a long wait..

Finally !! Great news for Android when I opened MCSM app then it shows tap to continue and it was loading like 5 min in checking for dlc soo they might be updating

• Is it out?

Finally !! Great news for Android when I opened MCSM app then it shows tap to continue and it was loading like 5 min in checking for dlc soo they might be updating

• Just open the apps ,and nothing

• I'll just wait till tomarrow

• edited June 2016

**Update: I don't know what happened, it wouldn't download and it reverted back to coming soon. **

enter image description here

Original Thing that happened but was too good to be true...:
    enter image description here

• edited June 2016

Gonna check it

And nop

Pikasack posted: »

**Update: I don't know what happened, it wouldn't download and it reverted back to coming soon. ** Original Thing that happened but was too good to be true...:

• I don't know why, but it won't let me buy it on my apple computer... is anyone else having that problem. i bought it from the TTG store.

• Weird I pressed on it and it gave me an error.
    Then I checked the episodes list and it said Coming Soon...
    What happened?

**Update: I don't know what happened, it wouldn't download and it reverted back to coming soon. ** Original Thing that happened but was too good to be true...:

• It's not out for me...

• cries ITS STILL NOT OUT NOOOOOOOOOO

• Yeah can you send us a link

its already out, its unfortunately up to apple to when they update the store is when it will become available, and apple store updates at around midnight You may get lucky, like I said don't take it has a fact its just very likely

• TelltaleWHY?

• I don't!

seems like I'm the only one who doesn't have it spoiled...

• It was a placeholder

Weird I pressed on it and it gave me an error. Then I checked the episodes list and it said Coming Soon... What happened?

• Which platform ?

• This is talking so loooong.

• Part of me wants to stay up until midnight so I can download it, the other part wants to sleep so I'll have the best experience playing it. My internet takes a while normally, that's why I want to wait.

• I'm waiting till the morning if it's not on there I officially will hate telltale

• Well I hope this comes out at midnight if it does I will scream in happiness

• Yeah I hope

amoore12321 posted: »

Well I hope this comes out at midnight if it does I will scream in happiness

• I'm waiting till 10:20 I hope it comes out soon

• Beat up your friend he deserves it.

I haven't been on youtube all day to attempt to avoid spoilers, I have done that so far but my friend who plays ps4 spoiled THE ENTIRE THING

• Wait, The episode isn't out?

O-O

ded

• Ugh.
    Why...

• No

is it out in U.S?

• People are gonna hate me for this joke, But if only Telltale was Scott Cawthon...

• Evanbrine true true true

Sign in to comment in this discussion.