Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• We 3

Yeah, we both are.

• Well, Android most likely wont be last, there's still PSN EU

Why must Android be last? Makes me want an iPhone. But I don't want one considering the iCloud, not sure if you don't HAVE to get it but people get hacked on twitter and stuff because of iCloud. Not only that, I can't even afford an iPhone lol.

• I feel the same way

• One more reason to stay android

Why must Android be last? Makes me want an iPhone. But I don't want one considering the iCloud, not sure if you don't HAVE to get it but people get hacked on twitter and stuff because of iCloud. Not only that, I can't even afford an iPhone lol.

• No, Android isn't last. PlayStation is having problems too.

• They will probably get it before us

GGuy12345 posted: »

Well, Android most likely wont be last, there's still PSN EU

• If I got afford a ihpone i'd buy one but I can't and now I'm just going to play it tomorrow...my phone died an hour ago its 11:00pm so cya in the morning

• Now we are four

GeniusGamer posted: »

We 3

• I'm going to bed, I'll check back in the morning.

• Do you know why the Episode isn't released on Android or IOS or other mobile devices they have?

Let's not resort to bragging or insulting other people for bragging, please. Thanks.

• I do not know; I am only a community volunteer Moderator who is a fan like you guys. Still, at this point, I agree it is a bit late seeing as how it is 8 PM for Telltale. I would check back tomorrow if it is late for you guys.

JimMate789 posted: »

Do you know why the Episode isn't released on Android or IOS or other mobile devices they have?

• When ep. 6 is gonna release in android...

• ?

TheVPMC posted: »

When ep. 6 is gonna release in android...

• Five androidians bruh

Now we are four

• So ios haves it too?
    Ghhh..

• edited June 2016

What the... I didnt realise i had 1.26, so
    I got 1.33 version yeterday (android) and still it says 'purchsed, comng soon'! Cmon ttg

• yeah, its up to when the play store updates.......android is the only platform without it

AdamRoberts posted: »

What the... I didnt realise i had 1.26, so I got 1.33 version yeterday (android) and still it says 'purchsed, comng soon'! Cmon ttg

• Is there a problem that's why android does not have ep. 6?

yeah, its up to when the play store updates.......android is the only platform without it

• Nah it's upsetting, the google play store is updating at midnight...it's nothing wrong the update was released just blame google play store for not updating.

Is there a problem that's why android does not have ep. 6?

• Wait the play store is updating?

Nah it's upsetting, the google play store is updating at midnight...it's nothing wrong the update was released just blame google play store for not updating.

• no not now it should update at midnight and when it does it should become available

Wait the play store is updating?

• Midnight EST or PST?

no not now it should update at midnight and when it does it should become available

• So when the play store updated the mcsm app will update?

no not now it should update at midnight and when it does it should become available

• edited June 2016

Yeah but... I dont think play store has anything to do with it. Ttg is not releasing a update that gplay will be a middleman
    Ttg is just adding a download link to a button in the game whose latest 1.33 is already on store.

Ep6 better come today. I did expect to wait coz ttg is in different time zone but now its 10:30am June 8th in my country and no ep6

yeah, its up to when the play store updates.......android is the only platform without it

• I'm not sure I contacted support and she says that it will most likely become available at 12:00am June 8th (I'm in central time) its almost midnight for me but it'll update for everyone else at 12:00am your time)

Midnight EST or PST?

• should

So when the play store updated the mcsm app will update?

• I'll wake up sometime during the night to check on it, guys alert me or flare up this thread once it comes out on Android!

• Will do bro

Pikasack posted: »

I'll wake up sometime during the night to check on it, guys alert me or flare up this thread once it comes out on Android!

• Damn, ep7 waitin thread has begun and here us Android users are dying for 6

• Heh.
    2 hours left before Telltale 8th June.
    The wait is real.
    iOS haves it too now.
    Darn.

• Well it's June 8 1:03 PM in my time and I'm waiting ep.6 in TWO DAYS to be exact... The waiting is real!!

• Should I get up at Midnight to download and play the new episode?

• Oh for gods sake. Android is NOT the only platform left PSN EU are aswell, and guess what. We are always last, with eveey single michonne episode. I waited over a week for episode 2, with my fellow PSN:ers.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

For European PS3 users episode 6 will now be releasing June 13th according to support.

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220279028-I-live-in-Europe-Australia-and-cannot-get-Episode-6

If you are in a SCEE territory (Europe, Australia, Middle East, etc.), we are targeting the following dates for Episode 6:

PS4/PS3 Season Pass Disc owners: Wednesday, June 15

PS4 digital owners: Wednesday, June 8

PS3 digital owners: Monday, June 13

We sincerely apologize for the delay, and for any inconvenience this may cause. We will update this article when we have confirmed the episode is released for the above platforms.

• Doubt it, psn updates in the evening..

BaconMan248 posted: »

They will probably get it before us

• And then what about android?

OzzyUK posted: »

For European PS3 users episode 6 will now be releasing June 13th according to support. https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/article

• :(

For European PS3 users episode 6 will now be releasing June 13th according to support. https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/article

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They didn't say anything about android.

And then what about android?

• Damn...sorry for 'em

But same for us mobile gamers, we're also still waitin

• Ok, as long as google play updates by the time I wake up 9-12 hours from now, I'll be good.

They didn't say anything about android.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.