Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• People cannot see specific support tickets, so please do not link those here. I am only a volunteer Moderator and not a staff member, but even so, I do not imagine sharing specific links that contain your individual support ticket numbers is a good idea - I think that sounds like information that should be kept private for your benefit.

• edited June 2016

Ozzy, Blind, InGen, change that 7th June please.

8th is here. T-T

• For which platform(s)?

Forcer99 posted: »

Ozzy, Blind, InGen, change that 7th June please. 8th is here. T-T

• edited June 2016

Mostly Android...
    Thanks for reply btw

For which platform(s)?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2016

If you're asking about Android i changed it to "TBA" (To Be announced) as there is no news as to when it will be released yet as there does seem to be some sort of delay.

Forcer99 posted: »

Ozzy, Blind, InGen, change that 7th June please. 8th is here. T-T

• [removed]

• [removed]

• Yeah, thanks, at least no false hope.

OzzyUK posted: »

If you're asking about Android i changed it to "TBA" (To Be announced) as there is no news as to when it will be released yet as there does seem to be some sort of delay.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

Please do not post conversations with Support Team members from your individual support tickets; posting public messages found openly in the Support Center pages is ok, though.

• Thats it then... Ttg has let down Android users yet again

• edited June 2016

Ok

• WAIT WHAT, YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.......

michyxox posted: »

Doubt it, psn updates in the evening..

• Do they even care enough to give us any news?

• Nope

athos7778 posted: »

Do they even care enough to give us any news?

• I am tired of ttg bs

• Bs=Bacon
    Sandwitch

• I like Bacon Sandwiches

BaconMan248 posted: »

Bs=Bacon Sandwitch

• -_- I hope I wake up tomorrow and find ep 6 is out

• Well I am officially boycotting any more of their new games, on Android at least

• edited June 2016

Reuben :(

Rocked03 posted: »

I like Bacon Sandwiches

• Sadness.
    1 AM of their 8th june.
    Mine is 10 AM

• Still not uploaded come on telltale get your arses in gear please

• My guess is that it'll come out in around half an hour or so seeing as they stated that it would come out a day late for users in europe, for playstation. If you're talking about android I haven't the foggiest idea when it'll come out, but hopefully around the same time!

donmike84 posted: »

Still not uploaded come on telltale get your arses in gear please

• edited June 2016

I've been waiting 2 days... I'm just gonna give up... I'm gonna watch the youtubers video of episode 6... I don't have hype anymore...

• I'll believe it when I see it

ShahinHou posted: »

My guess is that it'll come out in around half an hour or so seeing as they stated that it would come out a day late for users in europe, fo

• I'm just hoping.... Hopefully anyway; heres the link to where I read this: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/06/07/new-on-playstation-store-this-week-mirrors-edge-catalyst-steamworld-heist-more/ You have to go down to where it says 8th of june playstation 4; it says: Minecraft Story Mode, Episode 6: A Portal To Mystery releases on 8th of June. I presume they mean it releases at 1am on 8th of June with is 10AM for us europeans. :) Hope this helped!158

athos7778 posted: »

I'll believe it when I see it

• I wont be home for another few hours, if it releases on PS before then, someone let me know?

• I wait for 2 days.. for Europe , idk but thats racism for me.
    I will swear soon.

• WHAAAT IF I HAVE THE SEASON PASS I NEED TO WAIT 5 DAYS MORE ? wait my email telltale i will give u some bad words.

SCHLIRi posted: »

I wait for 2 days.. for Europe , idk but thats racism for me. I will swear soon.

• edited June 2016

tbh, Tell tale should pay back £5 to people who have the season pass and are getting it 6 days late.Absolutely ridicolous.

• You are right , the episode need to be free. in other companies i didn't see the games released after 1 week wtf...

Yoeblue posted: »

tbh, Tell tale should pay back £5 to people who have the season pass and are getting it 6 days late.Absolutely ridicolous.

• .... Yes, because telltale not having enough time and companies to help release their episode in europe due to problems like stated, then I guess that's racism :D Telltale logic, they're racist

I wait for 2 days.. for Europe , idk but thats racism for me. I will swear soon.

• Yes it's annoying, but hey, I had to wait 2 weeks for a mcsm episode to download due to issues, so y'know you gotta learn to be patient :/ I know it sucks, but you'll get it eventually :)

WHAAAT IF I HAVE THE SEASON PASS I NEED TO WAIT 5 DAYS MORE ? wait my email telltale i will give u some bad words.

• Wait it's coming out in 6 days?

Yoeblue posted: »

• Where is your source?

• For PS4/PS3 Season pass..

Wait it's coming out in 6 days?

• Ttg screwed android users..yet again

• Correction: 7 days

Wait it's coming out in 6 days?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.