Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Btw, where r michonne avatars? Not added yet? (just a random qts, i know this is not the place to ask this)
    @BlindSniper @Ozzy

• Ft that's only ps3/4 though. And tha t's disc owners only.

• I wish they say sonethin
    But now they are sleepin, 3 am

AdamRoberts posted: »

Ttg screwed android users..yet again

• Still no episode 6 on android?

• I own in digitally, ill be home within an hour, I hope it works

Yoeblue posted: »

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220279028-I-live-in-Europe-Australia-and-cannot-get-Episode-6

• Still not on the psn store if it's not uploaded by the end of the day I be reporting telltale games and Sony to trading standers for false advertising

• If it's not then telltale can forget me as a customer, as much as I want TWD S3 and more MCSM I will not buy it because of their shitty releasing to the Uk which happens every fucking episode with every single game!

donmike84 posted: »

Still not on the psn store if it's not uploaded by the end of the day I be reporting telltale games and Sony to trading standers for false advertising

• BOYCOTT TIME PEOPLE!

If it's not then telltale can forget me as a customer, as much as I want TWD S3 and more MCSM I will not buy it because of their shitty releasing to the Uk which happens every fucking episode with every single game!

• Now those liars are sleeping, well in 6 hours they will hear me!

• NO

athos7778 posted: »

BOYCOTT TIME PEOPLE!

• Did you read the release dates?

donmike84 posted: »

Still not on the psn store if it's not uploaded by the end of the day I be reporting telltale games and Sony to trading standers for false advertising

• edited June 2016

It won't. They might release it at 6pm though

I own in digitally, ill be home within an hour, I hope it works

• Bruh, it's way past that now

ShahinHou posted: »

I'm just hoping.... Hopefully anyway; heres the link to where I read this: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/06/07/new-on-playstation-sto

• Really??? It's out?!?!?

I GOT IT

• Please don't post lies :/

I GOT IT

• Does anyone have it?

• Yes it appears to have just come out, It won't appear unless you have the Adventure Pass however

Does anyone have it?

• I do have it.

Jayj47 posted: »

Yes it appears to have just come out, It won't appear unless you have the Adventure Pass however

• The game seems to be out in the UK people. You need to have the Adventure Pass right now but if you do get it then the Episode 6 box in the in game DLC menu will show it as available.

• CAN CONFIRM. EPISODE 6 IS OUT IN THE UK ON PS4 (DIGITAL)

• Help!!! When I start the episode, it says "previously on mc story mode", then it shows ivor talking from episode 5, but then it shows a split second of the next scene and then the game just crashes!! PLZ HELP!!

• Wait ep.6 released on android now?

• Ya me too which platform ?

BeyondEnder posted: »

Help!!! When I start the episode, it says "previously on mc story mode", then it shows ivor talking from episode 5, but then it shows a split second of the next scene and then the game just crashes!! PLZ HELP!!

• Play store updated in UK, but not in US.

• They are updating one by one within a hour we should have it or soooo

Play store updated in UK, but not in US.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2016

What platform are you playing on? I was looking on the Story Mode Steam forum and i noticed other users complaining about the same crash so it could be a common issue. I don't know how to fix it so the only thing i can recommend doing is contacting Telltale support to see if they know about this issue and can help.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Help!!! When I start the episode, it says "previously on mc story mode", then it shows ivor talking from episode 5, but then it shows a split second of the next scene and then the game just crashes!! PLZ HELP!!

• I have an exam for two hours ending at 11... hope it's out by then/

They are updating one by one within a hour we should have it or soooo

• edited June 2016

Not on Android yet. Play store updates around 9pm IST, so 5hrs more, otherwise its another 'tomorrow' for us

• Hmm looks like it's coming in a angle like close countries

I have an exam for two hours ending at 11... hope it's out by then/

• I live in IST time soo no worries for me where do you live ?

AdamRoberts posted: »

Not on Android yet. Play store updates around 9pm IST, so 5hrs more, otherwise its another 'tomorrow' for us

• Pc

Ya me too which platform ?

• Im playing on pc.

OzzyUK posted: »

What platform are you playing on? I was looking on the Story Mode Steam forum and i noticed other users complaining about the same crash so

• Fantastic. Italy is last i think.
    Or europe
    Android i mean

Play store updated in UK, but not in US.

• Am i the only one that when i am trying to get it and i have it on 100% its says content failed to download.

• Is anyone else on ps4 getting the "new content downloaded" message telling you to restart to main menu but then it does nothing. Any way i can fix this?

• Well, my google updates in 162 minutes.
    For real this time, i hope!

• Your 9PM is my 5:30PM soo i can wait those 160 minutes

I live in IST time soo no worries for me where do you live ?

• Anyone knows how to fix it?

Am i the only one that when i am trying to get it and i have it on 100% its says content failed to download.

• So I am having a different problem whenever I finish downloading the episode I says I still need to download it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.