Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• It says*

Markx posted: »

So I am having a different problem whenever I finish downloading the episode I says I still need to download it.

• Bought this today for my son on PS4, downloaded fine but just sits at waiting to install

• 9 pm is 2 hrs 20 min away

Forcer99 posted: »

Well, my google updates in 162 minutes. For real this time, i hope!

• Which platform ?

So I am having a different problem whenever I finish downloading the episode I says I still need to download it.

• Well truetiz and dantdm played well in PC

OzzyUK posted: »

What platform are you playing on? I was looking on the Story Mode Steam forum and i noticed other users complaining about the same crash so

• Ps3

Which platform ?

• Am i the only one that when i am trying to get it and i have it on 100% its says content failed to download. Does anyone knows how to fix that?

• Now just 2 hours and 15 minutes

9 pm is 2 hrs 20 min away

• Which platform ?

Am i the only one that when i am trying to get it and i have it on 100% its says content failed to download. Does anyone knows how to fix that?

• edited June 2016

I played episode 6 it was freaking awesome

• I mean episode 6

Jakegaming posted: »

I played episode 6 it was freaking awesome

• Its showing as coming soon still, the adventure pass is listed as no longer available and 6-8 aren't listed as dlc in the windows store

• PC

Which platform ?

• Is episode 6 available in android someone tell me!

• India
    Varanasi

I live in IST time soo no worries for me where do you live ?

• Yeah..last hope

Your 9PM is my 5:30PM soo i can wait those 160 minutes

• edited June 2016

Not yet. TTG should had given users a full list of release dates of each platform/area, not like this. I hate unscheduled waiting.

TheVPMC posted: »

Is episode 6 available in android someone tell me!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It doesn't effect everyone, as only a small number of people are complaining about it it's most likely caused by a specific PC configuration which Telltale will be able to look into.

Well truetiz and dantdm played well in PC

• Do you know how to fix it?

Which platform ?

• Anyone else just sorta giving up on this with all the problems and crap.

• Yeah me

Anyone else just sorta giving up on this with all the problems and crap.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I am not a Telltale staff member and i can't see any solutions for this in the Telltale support center so the only advice i can give is to contact Telltale support to get technical help.

Do you know how to fix it?

• Ok thanks!

I am not a Telltale staff member and i can't see any solutions for this in the Telltale support center so the only advice i can give is to contact Telltale support to get technical help.

• I gave up 12 hours ago WHEN I WENT TO BED

Anyone else just sorta giving up on this with all the problems and crap.

• edited June 2016

Will redownload fix it ???

It doesn't effect everyone, as only a small number of people are complaining about it it's most likely caused by a specific PC configuration which Telltale will be able to look into.

• In 90 min we might get a Android update MIGHT

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It might, there is no harm in trying it.

Will redownload fix it ???

• Well that's great... I bought the season pass disc so now it is June 15th. This release date is just a joke, ready the pitchforks people

I'm in the US but almost every platform for us besides mobile has come out for us....and I play the game on mobile so I feel for you, This is the only post i've been looking at all day to attempt to avoid all spoilers, us mobile users know your pain.

• for the ps4 eu users it out now.but it says three episodes are 15,99E.and singe episode is 5E.so...i save 1 euro when i buy them separetly.haha logic

• Same here, i ain't waiting for Monday:/

TheVPMC posted: »

I've been waiting 2 days... I'm just gonna give up... I'm gonna watch the youtubers video of episode 6... I don't have hype anymore...

• If ps4 its out, if ps3 then Monday ;-;

I wont be home for another few hours, if it releases on PS before then, someone let me know?

• 45 min

Now just 2 hours and 15 minutes

• Wow

for the ps4 eu users it out now.but it says three episodes are 15,99E.and singe episode is 5E.so...i save 1 euro when i buy them separetly.haha logic

• Yes, And Its Saying My Game Is Up-To-Date.What To DO ?
    I Bought The Game With 5 Episodes With The Adventure Pass For My Pc!

Jaygaming21 posted: »

Did you download the patch?

• Android user :((((

• GUUUUYS IF I BUY THE ADVENTURE PASS AND I HAVE THE SEASON PASS I WILL HAVE EP 6 ON PS4 ? PLS SAY FAST I GO TO SHOP

• Calm down, 31 minutes left before the actual cry.

Android user (((

• i've bought minecraft story mode from this site for windows and there isn't the episode 6,why?
    could someone help me please

• If is not out at Your 12 PM i swear they will hear me...

• You know what? Im not gonna wait 5 DAYS for episode 6 to come out on PS3, Im just gonna buy it on iOS, I don't have the patience for this..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.