Answer the question above you

Comments

• No, not really. Everyone's cool with each other, it's just that people don't really go to the other thread since they see no point if they don't ship it, so in turn they don't make friends there.

• I recently heard about distribution centers—the place that connects the factory and the store. Employees have said that they are similar to grocery stores, but with a hell lot more supplies. Plus, they are in the outskirts of cities instead of actually inside, they are already fenced, and have sturdy walls.

That would make a good zombie apocalypse refuge, in my opinion.

AronDracula posted: »

Spider-Man In a ZA, what kind of safe place would you accept to stay the most? (Depends on how it looks like and is impossible for zombies to go through)

• I don't really frequent TFTB subforum that much but I don't think they do. In threads directly or indirectly related to shipping Rhysha shippers and Rhyiona shippers obviously take different sides, but that's about it.

By the way, which of the two ships did you support the most?

In the begining? Neither. Then my original ship became impossible so I shipped Rhysha until Episode 5. After Episode 5 I switched to Rhyiona. I wouldn't be sad (or really care) if Rhys X Fiona never happened, tho. The game is so much more than this two ships.

• Nah, TorgueDawg sucks dude. Bigby Wolf is where it's at.

Who is the best sword fighter in video games?

• Beskha in TTGOT.

Which role do you think Jack Nicholson did better? Joker or Jack Torrance?

• You don't even know me m8. Git gud. (Just kidding)

• Hey hey hey, Kubrick fan inbound. :)

kaleion posted: »

<========== Stanley Kubrick fan, Too easy, The Shining Favourite Quentin Tarantino film?

• Randle McMurphy from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. (jk) For your question, Torrance because of, "Here's Johnny!" I've also noticed a lot of stuff revolving around The Shining and Jack Nicholson lately.

Your favorite Robert De Niro role? Don't answer with "idk" because I will be mad. Someone who knows him should answer.

• idk, jk. I like him as young Vito Corleone.

Did ya'll miss me? (Who am i kidding tbh)

• I missed you so much. Welcome back <3

papai46 posted: »

idk, jk. I like him as young Vito Corleone. Did ya'll miss me? (Who am i kidding tbh)

• I smell your sarcasm, but it's okay because i love you.

Brodester08 posted: »

I missed you so much. Welcome back

• Sarcasm? are you kidding me? I fucking love ya, m8.

I smell your sarcasm, but it's okay because i love you.

• I fucking love ya, m8.

Brodester x Papai then?

Brodester08 posted: »

Sarcasm? are you kidding me? I fucking love ya, m8.

• If that is your desire.

I fucking love ya, m8. Brodester x Papai then?

• No. (JK)

Favorite campaign in the L4D franchise?

• Hard Rain. It's still an adrenaline rush!

What makes you rage hard?

• When a group of at least 3 people attack me at the same time on CS:GO. It makes me way too salty and I end up rage quitting.

Which memory of yours do you want to forget? (if it's too personal, you can skip the question if you'd like)

• Hard Rain is awesome. You have to save stuff for later. It's like a legit survival game.

Hard Rain. It's still an adrenaline rush! What makes you rage hard?

• My brother's death.

Favorite level in PAYDAY 2?

• rescuing Hoxton level i just liked how a character from an old game gets rescued by his oldteam and the quotes he says is hilarious.

fallout universe or walking dead universe

• The Walking Dead universe, although I still love Fallout. Wasn't very happy with the fourth though...

Favourite Matthew Mcconaughey performance?

• Tropic Thunder. Toug Speedmans manager.

Favourtie Comic?

• TWD

Favorite campaign in L4D1?

• Dead Air

2 Favorite Comic Book Villains. One per series and excluding the Joker

Lex Luthor and Negan are mine

• I know this was answered but I really like The Sacrifice. It contains the most of L4D lore. It's even better if you read the comic.

TWD Favorite campaign in L4D1?

• RIP Bill :(

Crips posted: »

I know this was answered but I really like The Sacrifice. It contains the most of L4D lore. It's even better if you read the comic.

• Yep, RIP Bill.

It was him or the entire group, though. Three tanks is a big deal. He did what was right.

And you can loot his assault rifle in L4D2 which makes it sad too

• The riddler and Deadpool

Your favourite quest in Borderlands 2?

• Kill yourself.

Favorite drink?

• Mountain Dew.

Favorite Spider-Man villain?

• edited June 2016

Movies: Doc Oc

Comics: Mephisto

Favorite Rapper? Mine is Eazy E

• Eminem, and I'm surprised you didn't say so yourself since you know, your profile name says so :P

What's your favorite era for music?

• The 60s, as cliche as it is. The Beatles are around, Bob Dylan's in his prime, Elvis comes back, great one-hit-wonders everywhere, and Bowie, Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd are just beginning their stellar careers with a bang.

Favorite Pixar movie (Tangled, Frozen, and Big Hero 6 aren't Pixar, just so you know!)?

• Toy Story 2.

Favorite MCU villain?

• Loki all day every day ^-^

Favourite childhood game?

• Super Mario.

Which word do you hate hearing/reading the most?

• Faggot.

Team Asher or Team Rodrik?

• edited June 2016

Team Rodrik

Are you going to get something from the Steam Summer sale?

• Yes. Condemned: Criminal Origins.

Favorite MCU villain, again?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.