Something wrong with Ep4 of TWDGS2 on PS4

edited June 2016 in Game Support

Recently I decided to start a new playthrough of TWDG. So I went through Season 1 all right. Then I get through Season 2's Ep's 1-3 all right as well. But when I beat episode 4, at the end it's missing some choices, like whether or not to crawl through the hole. So I think it'll better when it hits the main menu and then check to see the choices again. I see the final 2 choices from ep3 gone. Replced by the first 2 choices of ep4, and ep4's choices is just to shoot Rebecca or not. This happened twice already. Can anyone help?

Edit: Also, if it helps, I accidently overwritten the save from Season 1 to Season 2 when I replayed it. And when I check ep4's slide, it just says restart episode 4 no chapters or anything.

Comments

• yeah same for me :) just play episode 3 and 4 again and if it doesnt work then contact telltale :)
    good luck

• edited June 2016

Tried to rewind it, that doesn't even work. It just goes the PS4 home screen saying there's an error and would you like to report it.

yeah same for me just play episode 3 and 4 again and if it doesnt work then contact telltale good luck

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.