is ***** ******* coming back?

Mod Edit, Original Title: is white pumpkin coming back

lol is white pumpkin coming back? she is not dead she is just trapped maybe someguy will save him and white pumpkin will kill everyone and the end lol may never happen but WHO KNOWS.

Comments

• LOL i am using windows 10

• Y U CHANGED THE TITLE MODERATOR I RAGE NOW BECAUSE OF U FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Now i stop rage y u chage it everyone already knows the guy white pumpkin right?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Some people haven't played it yet due a problem with the European PS3 version so the title will need to be censored for now.

Y U CHANGED THE TITLE MODERATOR I RAGE NOW BECAUSE OF U FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Now i stop rage y u chage it everyone already knows the guy white pumpkin right?

• I don't think so.

• In ep8

The whole season will end with his defeat

• i think there is a season 2 but NO he is trapped and what now he may be escaped now i think in ep 7 petra and ivor will become rival and u have to choose sides lol just a theory lolololol

AdamRoberts posted: »

In ep8 The whole season will end with his defeat

• remove it TOMMOROW PLS

OzzyUK posted: »

Some people haven't played it yet due a problem with the European PS3 version so the title will need to be censored for now.

• and because of the trailer lololoolololol u know i am a youtuber i will post a video of me playing ur game mcsm

remove it TOMMOROW PLS

Sign in to comment in this discussion.