Is the Jetra Romance choice gonna happen in episode 7 " Access Denied?" (Updated)

If you haven't noticed, Petra seems to like the choices of Jesse being tough, in episode 1, if you choose to fight on the bridge, Petra will REMEMBER this moment. if you threaten Otis the butcher with sword, Petra will say "Impressive." In episode 4, if Petra had amnesia, she'll say to Jesse, "You never stop fighting, I like that about you." And in episode 6, if you choose to say you'll hope to find the White Pumpkin and make him pay, she'll say "Brutal, I like it." Also Petra confides in her secrets to Jesse as he/she is the ONLY one she truly trusts and cares for. Plus the scene in episode 1 where Jesse says, "You all know Petra, my super close friend, we're super close now." "Close" would mean they are MORE than just friends, so was that sentence supposed to be FORESHADOWING? A JOKE? Or BOTH? (Update) The trailer for episode 7 came out, also revealing Petra and Lukas are being controlled by PAMA, does this mean Jesse will get to choose ONE character for romance and the other gets mad?

Comments

• I would absolutely LOVE this to happen. If someone has a twitter account, maybe tweet stirpicus about possible romance? ;o

• Though I do ship it, I doubt that it will happen

• I'd rather have Lukas, but time will tell.

• I want romance.

• He might say a possible hint, but he already said there's this scene the team are animating that is "Adorable."

ASaltLick posted: »

I would absolutely LOVE this to happen. If someone has a twitter account, maybe tweet stirpicus about possible romance? ;o

• In some of the episodes, Axel cares for Petra, but since him and Olivia are cut out from this adventure, that means no romance with them. Phew

JimMate789 posted: »

I want romance.

• I hope no ships happen.

I don't wanna see block romance.

• I think they'll just be friends.

• Maybe they will be just friends, but episode 7 has a trophy achievement called "trust falling."

prink34320 posted: »

I think they'll just be friends.

• I have a feeling there will be options for Jesse or Lukas. I've wanted that to happen since episode one (Jetra ftw)

• Same :"D

Connormac99 posted: »

I have a feeling there will be options for Jesse or Lukas. I've wanted that to happen since episode one (Jetra ftw)

• The "trust falling" achievement in episode 7 will have you pick between Lukas or Petra about to fall. Why must Telltale kill off one of the two characters who were cool?

Connormac99 posted: »

I have a feeling there will be options for Jesse or Lukas. I've wanted that to happen since episode one (Jetra ftw)

• edited June 2016

Lukas

No.

NO.

nO.

No.

No.

fayescarlet posted: »

I'd rather have Lukas, but time will tell.

• TRUST FALL! falls onto floor

Maybe they will be just friends, but episode 7 has a trophy achievement called "trust falling."

• Why does everyone think the 'trust falling' achievement will link to romance? Last time I checked, trust fall was a test where you fall back and let a friend catch you :|

• They are not dead look at Episode 8 they are still there.

The "trust falling" achievement in episode 7 will have you pick between Lukas or Petra about to fall. Why must Telltale kill off one of the two characters who were cool?

• edited June 2016

I agree with MCSMisthebest, this theory is about the cute moments with Jetra. A choice between two "friends" will satisfy everyone, actually something tells me in episode 7, everyone will choose Petra, i'll be shocked if this choice has the highest percentage out of all the Telltale Game choices. O_O

Lukas No. NO. nO. No. No.

• Hmm, well I guess Telltale wouldn't be THAT heartless to kill a friend of Jesse, I think its about who you trust the MOST, and the other will not die but will get angry.

JimMate789 posted: »

They are not dead look at Episode 8 they are still there.

• edited June 2016

Well not really I have a female gender Jesse and I therefore only Lucas on the shoulder. Therefore, the relations in the women's field with Jesse Petra impossible and in the men's possibly.

• How does being female only leave you with Lukas?

denik52 posted: »

Well not really I have a female gender Jesse and I therefore only Lucas on the shoulder. Therefore, the relations in the women's field with Jesse Petra impossible and in the men's possibly.

• edited June 2016

Yeah so what if Petra falls backwards and Jesse catches her? Omg, could that be the "adorable" thing that Eric guy was talking about? XDDDDDD

Why does everyone think the 'trust falling' achievement will link to romance? Last time I checked, trust fall was a test where you fall back and let a friend catch you

• XD

I agree with MCSMisthebest, this theory is about the cute moments with Jetra. A choice between two "friends" will satisfy everyone, actually

• I never thought of that. But that sounds AMAZING! Go Jetra!

Yeah so what if Petra falls backwards and Jesse catches her? Omg, could that be the "adorable" thing that Eric guy was talking about? XDDDDDD

• I think Ivor may die, but how will he?

Hmm, well I guess Telltale wouldn't be THAT heartless to kill a friend of Jesse, I think its about who you trust the MOST, and the other will not die but will get angry.

• edited June 2016

"Trust falling" it could mean that you have to choose between Petra or Ivor. :P They'll be the one to "catch" you. How come everyone thinks that the episode will have some romance in it? xD Shippers be shippers.

• Friendships require trust as well ;)

Maybe they will be just friends, but episode 7 has a trophy achievement called "trust falling."

• Ah love, it is in ze air, no? (typing french) XD

I never thought of that. But that sounds AMAZING! Go Jetra!

• Who knows whats going on in Eric's mind about this adorable scene he is animating for the next episode. We witnessed cute scenes with Petra, so whats so adorable about the scene that's happening in the next story? Maybe We'll see a hint in the screenshots or the trailer.

I never thought of that. But that sounds AMAZING! Go Jetra!

• Hmm I forgot people in real life do this with the person trusting them to catch them when they fall.

prink34320 posted: »

Friendships require trust as well

• It could happen or not, the saved character will ask, "why did you save me first?" and a choice of true friendship (Or romance) will happen. I dunno, just predicting.

Lazy_DC posted: »

"Trust falling" it could mean that you have to choose between Petra or Ivor. :P They'll be the one to "catch" you. How come everyone thinks that the episode will have some romance in it? xD Shippers be shippers.

• edited June 2016

Let's say the "romance" option shows up, does that mean I can confess my undying love for Ivor?

"Why did you save me? "

" Because I love you, Ivor. " (?) The fandom will remember that.

I will be honest here, I am hoping to see some options to flirt for fun than taking it seriously.

It could happen or not, the saved character will ask, "why did you save me first?" and a choice of true friendship (Or romance) will happen. I dunno, just predicting.

• LOL.

Let's say the "romance" option shows up, does that mean I can confess my undying love for Ivor? "Why did you save me? " " Because I lo

• Something like that, for example, at the end of TFTB, there will be a funny choice saying you "Shipped" Rhysha. XD

Let's say the "romance" option shows up, does that mean I can confess my undying love for Ivor? "Why did you save me? " " Because I lo

• Telltale's going for flirt choices alot.

• people in real life

ARE YOU AN ALIEN??

Hmm I forgot people in real life do this with the person trusting them to catch them when they fall.

• Omg. XD

MimoDX2 posted: »

people in real life ARE YOU AN ALIEN??

• Nope, just a Minecraft fan. :)

MimoDX2 posted: »

people in real life ARE YOU AN ALIEN??

• I really hope so.

It could happen or not, the saved character will ask, "why did you save me first?" and a choice of true friendship (Or romance) will happen. I dunno, just predicting.

• The choice of romance or friendship between petra and jesse

Sign in to comment in this discussion.