Episode 6 was my favorite episode yet *SPOILERS*

First off, I love murder mysteries. The mystery aspect is partly why Scream is my favorite horror movie. The episode itself kinda reminded me of that Family Guy episode where they were in a similar situation. The minute I realized this episode was a murder mystery, I was instantly hooked.

Also, I called who the killer was! This is a big deal for me haha I'm usually wrong when I'm trying to guess who the killer is, but I guessed it was Cassie the minute Sparklez died. As soon as I heard the cats meowing as they entered the White Pumpkin's lair, I blurted out "I ****ing called it!"

Also, Ashly Burch! I love Life is Strange and Mortal Kombat, so her presence in this episode (and the realization that she was a character named Cassie, which was both awesome and hilarious) made an already awesome episode even more epic.

Comments

• This was hands down my favorite Episode of the Game. 10/10 for me. It was just fantastic.

• I really loved this episode. My second favourite one, first is Order Up.

• I like Order Up and this one, but not really sure which is better or not.

• Both of them are better than Episode 1-4

JimMate789 posted: »

I like Order Up and this one, but not really sure which is better or not.

• No kidding. This is all feels like a WAY better Season 2 for Storymode.

AronDracula posted: »

Both of them are better than Episode 1-4

• I think these are the reasons why the original story sucked:

1. Olivia and Axel. They're both so boring, Lukas and Petra are definetly better.
    2. The episodes were released too early.
    3. The Witherstorm didn't seem so interesting, I'd prefer Blaze Rods and the White Pumpkin as the antagonists.
    Lord_EAA posted: »

No kidding. This is all feels like a WAY better Season 2 for Storymode.

• Eh i liked 1-4 though 2 was my least favorite

I think these are the reasons why the original story sucked: * Olivia and Axel. They're both so boring, Lukas and Petra are definetly b

• I liked 4 and 1. 2 and 3 are meh.

zeke10 posted: »

Eh i liked 1-4 though 2 was my least favorite

• Its up in my top three for sure with "Last Place to Look and A Block and a Hard place".

• Possibly. I think this is one of those few times the 'sequel' does infact surpass the original.

I think these are the reasons why the original story sucked: * Olivia and Axel. They're both so boring, Lukas and Petra are definetly b

• I liked the Blaze Rods I agree and my favorites are Gill and Aiden.

• You know what? I actually liked Gill from Episode 1. I always like the underappreciated characters before they actually become appreciated.

Blaze Rods!

I liked the Blaze Rods I agree and my favorites are Gill and Aiden.

• It was surprisingly tense and dark, which is something considering this is Minecraft. I was especially stunned at how brutal the deaths were! Getting impaled by arrows, getting crushed by sand, eaten ALIVE by goddamn spiders? Jeez, it just shows how much you can get away with if you use a cartoon world.

• You forgot getting hit by an axe

fayescarlet posted: »

It was surprisingly tense and dark, which is something considering this is Minecraft. I was especially stunned at how brutal the deaths were

• If u help Stampy/Lissie and Dan either Dan of Lizzie will die from an axe

You forgot getting hit by an axe

Sign in to comment in this discussion.