Will episode 8 be the last episode?

Will it? Cause it says: A journeys end?

Comments

• Maybe, or not, because it has the "?" at the end.

• Maybe they'll have Season 2?

• FOR A WHILE. Season 2 could happen in the late future.

• In a sense, I feel like Episodes 1-4 are Season 1 and Episodes 5-8 are Season 2.

prink34320 posted: »

Maybe they'll have Season 2?

• edited June 2016

Stirpicus said "We have to see" so i think maybe in 2017-2018 :)

• I truly hope we see a Season 2, Minecraft is my second favorite TTG after TWAU.

• Most likely.

• I doubt it. Telltale would want fans to keep going, with the story. Unless, it becomes Tales From The Borderlands 2.0!

• I created a discussion like this.

Link: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/105530/season-2-to-follow-after-episode-8

You might be interested cause at the top i put some clues at a season 2 that i found in - game

• edited June 2016

I can't wait to totals 20 episodes :) for minecraft story. More plays,more adventures,more friends.

Ep 1-4 season 1
    Ep 5- 8 season 2
    Ep 9 - 12 season 3
    Ep 13 - 16 season 4
    Ep 17 - 20 season 5

• Even though I dislike MC, I really love TTG and their story based games. I'd like to see more of this.

• My personal hope is that they will make a Minecraft Story Mode 2, with new characters, a new plot, and who knows? Maybe the two will cross over someday.

• Yeah I thought the Adventure pass was Season2 , until I bought it and it said, "Thank you for buying all the Episodes for Season 1." or something like that.

In a sense, I feel like Episodes 1-4 are Season 1 and Episodes 5-8 are Season 2.

• You mean Season 2?

My personal hope is that they will make a Minecraft Story Mode 2, with new characters, a new plot, and who knows? Maybe the two will cross over someday.

• I really hope we have a second season, i think this topic is so extended.

• There will be session 2 of the game that you can see when purchasing the session pass and the adventure pass :)

• tbh even if its minecraft. its a very good game that i enjoy so i hope that there'll be more

• Minecraft: Story Mode has an exciting plot and intense scenes. With the way Episode 6 went, I sure hope there's a Season 2 (Or 3?).

• I hope not. It is Minecraft we're talking about after all! The Possibilities are endless with storylines that the writers can make up/use with a little creativity and imagination just like Minecraft :)! Hopefully there is a season 2

• There's a "?" in Episode 8's title.

• edited June 2016

Hopefully. Let's move onto something good.

• Well it being bad is like your opinion man

Hopefully. Let's move onto something good.

• An opinion I proudly share with many others.

zeke10 posted: »

Well it being bad is like your opinion man

• Yeah but many people like the game too so....

An opinion I proudly share with many others.

• Really? Because I haven't found one outside of the forum.

zeke10 posted: »

Yeah but many people like the game too so....

• Well most people i've seen outside the forum bitch due to it being minecraft and haven't actually played it

Really? Because I haven't found one outside of the forum.

• edited June 2016

i dont care if it's the end or not so long as mojang adds in features to regular minecraft from minecraft story mode like a 2.5 second response time when u see skeletons and able to jump back from creepers because theirs a glitch were if they come at u at a diagonal path u cant hear them till they blow up and add diffrent motions for monsters like in story mode that would be cool and have blue prints to build like that but have a down side when u build like that half they day goes by. and have costumes like for the enderman and zombies and if u do it enough u can gain their abilities, but once u do it u cant start over even when u die i mean u can create a new world and it will reset but wouldn't that be cool, but u also have their down falls if u r an enderman u cant go in water if u r a zombie or skeleton u can go out without a helmet and a creeper u only get one life and u explode on death and once u earn the abilities u no longer have to were the costume around u, and depending on what u r they wont attack u only problem u may start a war of monsters because if u r a skeleton, zombies spiders and creepers still see u as human so they will attack u and other skeletons will get mad and u know the rest.and the abilite to create a command block suggestions for a recipe 3 emerald blocks,2 diamond blocks, 1 lapis block, 2 gold blocks, 1 iron block. so i think it should live on but in normal minecraft.
    any objections. no seriously i want some feed back on this one. plz:)

• Episodes 1-4 is season one, and episode 5-8 are season two. Think of it like The Walking Dead, except with 4 episodes instead of 5.

• Okay?

i dont care if it's the end or not so long as mojang adds in features to regular minecraft from minecraft story mode like a 2.5 second respo

• Eric said we have to see
    So EPS 6-8 are DLC
    Ep5 just totally ends Witherstorm arc and opens hallway arc
    But EP.8 will be the end of hallway arc
    Jesse and gang should reunite with axel and Olivia, if deaths aint lurking in the dark.
    But season 2 will be season 2.
    This is season 1 dlc

loomman529 posted: »

Episodes 1-4 is season one, and episode 5-8 are season two. Think of it like The Walking Dead, except with 4 episodes instead of 5.

• No, it's season 2! BTW, who is Eric?

Forcer99 posted: »

Eric said we have to see So EPS 6-8 are DLC Ep5 just totally ends Witherstorm arc and opens hallway arc But EP.8 will be the end of hallw

• I think he's a telltale Staff, and also when you buy all the episodes it says thank you for buying season 1.

No, it's season 2! BTW, who is Eric?

• True. I think the voice actors could be starting to record season 2, since the voice acting one of the first things they do.

JimMate789 posted: »

I think he's a telltale Staff, and also when you buy all the episodes it says thank you for buying season 1.

• You don't really see twitter do you?
    He is the writer of Episodes 1-8

No, it's season 2! BTW, who is Eric?

• crazy idea. id love it!!!!

• I hate Twitter.

Forcer99 posted: »

You don't really see twitter do you? He is the writer of Episodes 1-8

• they will probably just keep adding on episodes to it, like ep 9 10 and 11

Sign in to comment in this discussion.