So are we just going to ignore that ___ ____ that character?

I mean Dan straight up killed a man. It was an accident sure, but that's still incredibly fucked up. I hope that will be haunting him for the rest of his life.

Comments

• Wait, he killed sparklez? Geez...

• Accidentaly. He pressed the switch wich lead to his death. He didn't know what it would do.

Forcer99 posted: »

Wait, he killed sparklez? Geez...

• Well it was an accident and considering all the things they went through they're just happy to be alive. Dan does show regret though. He probably feels bad about it.

• Well Dan can die, so I guess that's some karma if you're looking for it.

• He died for me, soo... Karma and all.

• Yeeeahhh, I really thought it was stupid how they glossed over that like it was nothing, and I especially didn't like how Dan glossed over his friend's death like it was nothing as well, I mean, she was fucking devoured by spiders right in front of him in my playthrough, that's kind of fucked up.

• actually it was Cassie Rose

• Cassie made him do it, freelance. Not your Dan. So in a weird way, Cassie was the one that killed Sparklez. Not your Dan.

• Oh I guess I missed that detail. When does she say that?

Cassie made him do it, freelance. Not your Dan. So in a weird way, Cassie was the one that killed Sparklez. Not your Dan.

• Oh I know that. I thought you meant that Dan never pushed the button, so he technically still did kill someone, it was an acccident yeah, but still.

• Cassie set the trap knowing someone would press the button. It could have been anyone but Dan. It could have even been Lukas.

Oh I know that. I thought you meant that Dan never pushed the button, so he technically still did kill someone, it was an acccident yeah, but still.

• How does dan die?

• he did it because he likes buttons

Lord_EAA posted: »

Accidentaly. He pressed the switch wich lead to his death. He didn't know what it would do.

• I hope that will be haunting him for the rest of his life.

Oh it did in my game.

• Wait, I played Ep. 6 yesterday, DanTDM didn't die. It was just TorqueDawg, CaptainSparklez, and LDShadowLady who died...
    Somebody explain to me what is up with this "Dan Died" situation!

ASaltLick posted: »

How does dan die?

• It depends on who you blame. If you accuse Stampy and go after the white pumpkin Dan will be killed by the spiders.

• If you dont kill dan does the girl with the pink hair die instead?

• edited June 2016

Mm-hm. Funny how it's either Lizzie or Dan that gets killed by spiders.

It depends on who you blame. If you accuse Stampy and go after the white pumpkin Dan will be killed by the spiders.

• If Dan doesn't die, Lizzie will die for sure - if not killed by spiders then Lizzie will be murdered by an axe to the back.

NorthStars posted: »

If you dont kill dan does the girl with the pink hair die instead?

• Well no. Cassie set the trap for later but Dan pressed the button early to find out what it did.

Jb211 posted: »

actually it was Cassie Rose

• Also he was refrencing Episode 3 of Walking Dead Season 3.

Oh I guess I missed that detail. When does she say that?

• They can also be killed by an axe depending on wether you save one of them or not.

michael911 posted: »

Mm-hm. Funny how it's either Lizzie or Dan that gets killed by spiders.

• They can also be killed by the white pumking with an axe if you save one of them from the spiders.

• Well, then I'm glad I didn't accuse Stampy...
    I just wish there was some way to not let Dan or Lizzie die... :(

It depends on who you blame. If you accuse Stampy and go after the white pumpkin Dan will be killed by the spiders.

• edited June 2016

Yes, In Minecraft Story Mode, you have to choose who dies a lot. Here, the choice between Dan and Lizzie, and in Episode 3, the choice between Magnus and Ellegaard.

• Dan's death depends upon choices i guess (he's alive in my both saves btw) and am i forgetting something? Who did dan kill?

P.S: Lizzie's death is for sure

• Lizzie has to die, no matter what u do

• This threads off topic can a mod close it?

• It's not off topic this is on the subject of Minecraft Story Mode. I know what you're thinking, they're talking about Youtubers. Well, that's because they appeared in Episode 6.

This threads off topic can a mod close it?

• edited June 2016

This thread was about captain sparklez death and Dan's involvement with it. I know because I made this thread. Now its just people asking how Dan and Lizzie die which wasn't my intention to this discussion.

• Lizzie is alive in my game.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Lizzie has to die, no matter what u do

• I mean Dan straight up killed a man. It was an accident sure, but that's still incredibly fucked up.

I'd suggest you listen to the conversation between him and Lizzie. Yes, he pressed that damned button but HE DIDN'T KNOW it was going to cause Sparkle's death. Dan didn't know anything about the traps. If he lives, he shows remorse for that.

I kinda agree there, it's really messed up but you can't entirely blame him.

• Uh, nope it was episode 3 with Ellie/magnus

• That death is on Cassie.

• Whoops, my bad. You're right, I'll change it.

Forcer99 posted: »

Uh, nope it was episode 3 with Ellie/magnus

• That's Minecraft Story Mode for ya.

Well, then I'm glad I didn't accuse Stampy... I just wish there was some way to not let Dan or Lizzie die...

This discussion has been closed.