Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• In the land of shipping, love has no limits!

What about pedophilic and lawful limits?

• Sleep please, I just started getting excited for this again. Don't ruin it :(

It would not work just by saying it, yes. But I believe that the context and situation can be conditioned in a way that it prompts people to

• Please take my apologies. I'm gonna log out now.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Sleep please, I just started getting excited for this again. Don't ruin it

• I'll take your kidney, but please don't log out ;_;

Please take my apologies. I'm gonna log out now.

• edited June 2016

alright…

Seriously though, are you upset about my post?

I can take it down, or edit some parts.

I'll take your kidney, but please don't log out ;_;

• I'm fine, don't worry.

Um...you should, probably kidney back now o_o it was a figure of speech.

Seriously though, are you upset about my post? I can take it down, or edit some parts.

• Lawful limits? Morals? There are no such things in fanfics! Jokes aside, you'd be surprised how many people ship kids... shivers

Romaoplays posted: »

In the land of shipping, love has no limits! What about pedophilic and lawful limits?

• You never clicked on fanfics by accident? You're so lucky! Yes, it's creepy.

um that's creepy.

• Dude, you're scaring me D':

Lazy_DC posted: »

You never clicked on fanfics by accident? You're so lucky! Yes, it's creepy.

• "Lawful limits?"

Yeah, Lawful limits, even in Brazil ( 3rd world country... ) you can get a sentence of over 10 years by, while having more than 18 years old, trying to seduce someone with less then 14 years old ( on the internet or outside ) , and you can get a 5 years + sentece by making reference/incentivating pedophily on the internet... They don't care if it's a "fanfic" or not

Lazy_DC posted: »

Lawful limits? Morals? There are no such things in fanfics! Jokes aside, you'd be surprised how many people ship kids... shivers

• I'm not going through this again alone, Lilac.

you're here f o r e v e r

This two character dynamic between Clem and Javier is something we've really wanted to hone in on and make super special, and you're going t

• I don't know if anyone mention this:
    When everyone pretends AJ was dead, Clem said "Not again". Probably Christa's baby died after birth.

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm not going through this again alone, Lilac. you're here f o r e v e r

• edited June 2016

fool us once, shame on them

enter image description here

fool us twice, shame on us

surely they can't fool us three times, right?

...right?

Oh nu not the 'if I'm going down I'm taking you with me!' card. I wanna liiiive!

• [removed]

Anthorn posted: »

Here's a thing people are missing. CLEMENTINE IS 14 AND JAVIAR IS OBVIOUSLY IN HIS 20'S. STOP SHIPPING THEM YOU PERVERTS! Just because it's the apocalypse doesn't mean it's not pervy for an adult to have a romantic interest in a minor.

• Ben died a virgin.

• enter image description here

They sure as hell better hope they're not, unless they want their internal organs harvested. I'll make complaints about the lake sound like a bedtime story.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

fool us once, shame on them fool us twice, shame on us surely they can't fool us three times, right? ...right?

• I took their kidneys off.

I didn't know their offices were so comfy!

Telltale'sKidneys

Oh crap, we were supposed to harvest their organs only if they kill off Javier…

…hehe, that's funny…

They sure as hell better hope they're not, unless they want their internal organs harvested. I'll make complaints about the lake sound like a bedtime story.

• Did you get the water cooler? Every office has a water cooler man.

I took their kidneys off. I didn't know their offices were so comfy! Oh crap, we were supposed to harvest their organs only if they kill off Javier… …hehe, that's funny…

• edited June 2016

I didnt recal hearing this so I looked up the video. For anyone else in case you're wondering....

Skip to 1:00 and watch it from there.

enter link description here

I don't know if anyone mention this: When everyone pretends AJ was dead, Clem said "Not again". Probably Christa's baby died after birth.

• Hey, we gotta risk it to take the biscuit. ;-;

• Yup, we're definitely screwed ;_;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hey, we gotta risk it to take the biscuit. ;-;

• How do you know if he was or not?

Ben died a virgin.

• Where else do you think I put the kidneys?

Did you get the water cooler? Every office has a water cooler man.

• Cuz he's Ben

How do you know if he was or not?

• edited June 2016

He's Ben, don't even question it.

Not even a remote chance that poor bastard got laid.

• Lilly: I've seen [Carley and Ben] together. Was it both of you?

Lilly theorized that they were together though. jk

He's Ben, don't even question it. Not even a remote chance that poor bastard got laid.

• It was stated in a live stream that had Ben's actor as a guest.

• New headcanon: on top of everything else, Ben was screwing Carley behind Lee's back lol

Lilly: I've seen [Carley and Ben] together. Was it both of you? Lilly theorized that they were together though. jk

• If sam dies you see paige crying with james and alex in the end of twd michonne ep 3.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2016

Notice anything different (besides the picture and situation itself)?

1. The screenshot shows that the trade was supposed to take place during sunrise, and it would be a sunny day. However, only dawn was present, and it turned out to be a cloudy day.

2. Sam's shirt was originally going to be red instead of turquoise, due to mystical reasons.

3. The second image shows that Samantha will shoot Randall if Michonne fails to stop him from murdering her during the failed trade! I'm borderline laughing in real life because you don't seem to be alluding to this instead of the time and weather.

• I believe the necessity for "What We Deserve" spoiler tags had stopped, since it has been month and a half. I could be totally wrong though but if I remember correctly posts cease to be tagged after a week after an episode's release.

Anyway, I'm sorry if you were spoiled.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I like the overly specific name of the second image

Sam_after_killing_Randall_thus_saving_Michonne.png

* The screenshot shows that the trade was supposed to take place during sunrise, and it would be a sunny day. However, only dawn was present

• edited June 2016

You don't have to hold that attitude after I said I am sorry if you were spoiled. I wasn't the one who posted the comment either, in case you didn't notice. However, good old Jim Gordon could've just posted his comment due to the abundance of Michonne-spoilery comments on the entire thread. I sincerely ask, how have you not found yourself spoiled by now?

I get your pain though. You've been studying for your exams from March 29th to June 22nd!

By the way, good luck in the rest of your exams.

• well my friend never seen or played a walking dead game before but i did so thats cool if he played as javier and i as clem

This two character dynamic between Clem and Javier is something we've really wanted to hone in on and make super special, and you're going t

• I didn't name it, the Walking Dead wiki can be weird.

Deltino posted: »

I like the overly specific name of the second image Sam_after_killing_Randall_thus_saving_Michonne.png

• The screenshot shows that the trade was supposed to take place during sunrise, and it would be a sunny day. However, only dawn was present, and it turned out to be a cloudy day.

Sam's shirt was originally going to be red instead of turquoise, due to mystical reasons

It's kind of interesting how this changed from the pre-release screenshots to the actual game.

The second image shows that Samantha will shoot Randall if Michonne fails to stop him from murdering her during the failed trade! I'm borderline laughing in real life because you don't seem to be alluding to this instead of the time and weather.

I mean I did say the thing about the picture and added the situation thing, but I guess my precautions didn't do anything.

* The screenshot shows that the trade was supposed to take place during sunrise, and it would be a sunny day. However, only dawn was present

Sign in to comment in this discussion.