Just Finished Episode 6: Here Are My Thought

Well, I kinda thought episode 6 was going to have less comedy, well... It is a murder mystery.

The ending was... Fine. Liking these new episodes but I would have preferred a on going story.

****SPOILERS AHEAD****
Cassie as the white pumpkin? It did not make sense, couldn't she have like... Asked? Also, how did she run so fast?

Stampy's voice was really annoying.

I did not like how a thunder strikes everytime they say "murder" even though it was broad daylight.

The episode is fine overall. Just like any other MC episode, it was: slight above average

7.5/10

Comments

• It did not make sense, couldn't she have like... Asked?

I guess she didn't want to take chances.

Imagine being trapped in some world that isn't your own for who knows how long, and then learning that your way out is so close, and that one of a few people has it. I'm not going to lie, I'd probably go crazy. She thought I'd be safer just killing everyone till she finds it than asking everyone and risking these greedy treasure hunters say no...Not going to lie, due to how everyone was acting, stealing it from each other, I doubt they'd say sure.

• The lightning was making fun of the horror movie cliche.

• Well, I would have known that like 8 against 1... I would get caught for sure.

It did not make sense, couldn't she have like... Asked? I guess she didn't want to take chances. Imagine being trapped in some wo

• its the end.

• She was doing pretty good for a while. Pretty sure that if we didn't show up, she would've won.

Well, I would have known that like 8 against 1... I would get caught for sure.

• The reason why Cassie never asked for help was because she was extremely paranoid. And she used Ender pearls to teleport quickly.

• I didnt think Cassie was a killer cause of the voice.

• She used the pearls only in one scene

The reason why Cassie never asked for help was because she was extremely paranoid. And she used Ender pearls to teleport quickly.

• edited June 2016

Kessi by voiced Ashley Burch!

• She DID spend time befriending them... The youtubers, that is. That was before Jesse showed up. Remember: Dan- "How could you, Cassie! We shared cookies together, COOKIES!"

She was doing pretty good for a while. Pretty sure that if we didn't show up, she would've won.

• She DID spend time befriending them... The youtubers, that is.

Exactly, she planned this all out, and make herself the least suspicious among them. She sure wasn't stupid.

That was before Jesse showed up.

The only person who was a real threat to her plan, the only one who was calm during this and searched for answers.

She DID spend time befriending them... The youtubers, that is. That was before Jesse showed up. Remember: Dan- "How could you, Cassie! We shared cookies together, COOKIES!"

• Yeah... Jesse was definitely the foil to her plan. And I think I was replying to the person that sais, "couldnt she just ask?" But I don't see that comment anymore. But yeah, I agree, GoldenPaladin

She DID spend time befriending them... The youtubers, that is. Exactly, she planned this all out, and make herself the least suspici

• And I think I was replying to the person that sais, "couldnt she just ask?" But I don't see that comment anymore.

Must've accidentally clicked on my reply button.

Yeah... Jesse was definitely the foil to her plan. And I think I was replying to the person that sais, "couldnt she just ask?" But I don't see that comment anymore. But yeah, I agree, GoldenPaladin

• Oh.... Oops, sorry! I'm still new to this :)

And I think I was replying to the person that sais, "couldnt she just ask?" But I don't see that comment anymore. Must've accidentally clicked on my reply button.

• You're all good! You'll get the hang of it, watch which post you're replying to so there is less misunderstandings.

Oh.... Oops, sorry! I'm still new to this

• You are very nice compared to some people on the internet. Why can't all people be like you? :)

You're all good! You'll get the hang of it, watch which post you're replying to so there is less misunderstandings.

• Well, I've been improving my attitude and outlook. Have fun around the forums.

You are very nice compared to some people on the internet. Why can't all people be like you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.