Best deal for this game's adventure pass

With each of these episodes costing £5.00 in the UK, and the adventure pass costing £16.00 and consisting of 3 episodes, it's difficult to believe this is the best value for my money.
My main question is that, is the final episode going to cost extra and I should get the adventure pass, or get 3 £5.00 episode separately.

Comments

• Last episode will be the same price, its weird its more expensive in the UK, but for the best value just buy the episodes separately.

• Same deal here in Australia. Adventure Pass is $29.95 and episode 6 is $8.95. I had the same question haha

• Do you reckon the adventure pass will ever go on sale? I mean, there are often sales for telltale games but they may be sales for the entire set of episodes, whereas i already have the first 5. What's your opinion?

• For me, the sales don't matter anymore, I got impatient.

HLeigh0109 posted: »

Do you reckon the adventure pass will ever go on sale? I mean, there are often sales for telltale games but they may be sales for the entire set of episodes, whereas i already have the first 5. What's your opinion?

• I'm getting close to that haha. I'm hearing episode 6 is a murder mystery, which sounds awesome.

For me, the sales don't matter anymore, I got impatient.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.