DanTDM

Why is DanTDM in the game? Same with Stampy. ?????

Comments

• Because they are guest stars. Not just them. CaptainSparklez, LDShadowLady and StacyPlays are in episode 6 as well.

• Oh...

AronDracula posted: »

Because they are guest stars. Not just them. CaptainSparklez, LDShadowLady and StacyPlays are in episode 6 as well.

• This thread is completely minor. This should be closed because there's not even a lot to mention or if you know what I'm trying to talk about.

• I dont, sorry...

JimMate789 posted: »

This thread is completely minor. This should be closed because there's not even a lot to mention or if you know what I'm trying to talk about.

• [removed]

Dan_TDM1 posted: »

Oh...

• This is a question literally everyone knows the answer to.

Dan_TDM1 posted: »

I dont, sorry...

• @BlindSniper this thread is so minor please close it.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

You didn't have to bump a dying thread.

JimMate789 posted: »

@BlindSniper this thread is so minor please close it.

• But it was minor, dawg!

dojo32161 posted: »

You didn't have to bump a dying thread.

• Right

Poogers555 posted: »

But it was minor, dawg!

• putting popular youtubers in a telltale game was the dumbest fucking decision i've ever heard in my life

• To answer your question - the YouTubers were included as guest stars to get people interested in checking the episode out. Contrary to what some people said, this thread was fine and there were no problems with it.

However, it is fairly old, so I am going to close it anyways. If you have a problem with a thread, you can flag the thread instead of posting in it. Using the [@username] feature does not work for my profile in particular because my username has a space in it, but you can visit my profile page and click "Private Discussion" to send me a heads up if you think a thread needs to be closed.

This discussion has been closed.