S2E4 choices glitch?

I just finished s2 e4 and when I go to My Choices, only 4 of the 5 choices appear for this episode. I played it from the beginning, so it wasn't like I skipped a part. Also, there is no sound for the episode 5 title screen now. Has anyone else had something like this happen?

Comments

• And I forgot to say that it's on the ps4

• MicahMoo11MicahMoo11 Banned
    edited June 2016

Wright Micah Rough-Mod Build 13 now 13, Telltale Community

you should be contacting telltale support but ill try to halp you.

yes i have this problem before that one of the chices don't get thew any episode( including episode 5 that i caused by shooting mike on ps4 and the game fracks out That It does not recule that choose. so it shows a placeholder). That is also the case for windows and mac to base on you can't kill mike anymore.
    The point is sometimes when telltale syncs the data, it might read your data incorrectly. meaning ever-time you download the episode at rule cases not all the files got thew. but the files are stell thew. excluding too fueling to connect with telltale services. that was cut from the game, that's not you?

Your problem is not really a problem , as long you have your saves files even missing one choose. Episode 5 or walking dead season 3 if they do honer your choices from early seasons. Should Work just fine. About episode 5 having no sound. sometimes on xbox 1 ( including other platforms). It does that base on it is trying to aceess the env_boot_ms and the problem is that they made anther file called project ms update something depending on the platform. that project update file replaces the ms_boot. at real reasons it does not and it is not sure is to use the original soundtrack or the unused soundtrack.

The good news is for the x-box 1. if I press play it will solve that problem. However i naver have this problem on the ps4, before. ( it might not work).
    Soo my feedback for your future refaces is from the following.

1. Ever time you get done with the episode, always close the game and restart, because there is a beg that if you play, more tune 1 episode without, closing; the game might have no sound in the other episodes other tune 5. including refuting your choices.
    2. You can remove your game. and redownload your game also works with it. All of your saves should be saved on telltales server. (onlse your saves are curupt).
      if you want you celled get a usb flash-drive and find your save files, and staying your saves in your flash drive. but telltale support might give you a bitter idea where to find it.
    3. if you see butter to die or sleep, that is a beta slide. if that's the case apply; the latest update for your platform and make sure you are on the internet. or you can manually remove the episode 5 data. too download episode 5 yourself.
      3: if that does not work. make sure your device has an hard-drive, without it your game might leg, or choices are massing base on it can't hold TEMP date. a usb is not a replacement but it will do. it is not advise be me or might telltale stuff.

sorry for the rush implore. i hope this helps proply not. I'm not even telltale stuff.

And I forgot to say that it's on the ps4

• Alright. Thank you

MicahMoo11 posted: »

Wright Micah Rough-Mod Build 13 now 13, Telltale Community you should be contacting telltale support but ill try to halp you. yes i ha

• I tried playing episode 5 and on the "Previously On" part it showed that Sarita was with Kenny in episode, but at the end of episode 3 I cut her arm off. After this I checked and the choice that is actually missing from My Choices is weather i cut off her arm her arm or not. The reason that only 4 out of 5 are on the episode 4 choice page is because the 5th choice is on the episode 3 choice page. I have no idea how this happened. I will have to write telltale games another report. If they can't help I guess that the choice won't affect season 3.

MicahMoo11 posted: »

Wright Micah Rough-Mod Build 13 now 13, Telltale Community you should be contacting telltale support but ill try to halp you. yes i ha

• When I played S2 on PS4 sometime during episode 4 all my choices were deleted. I never found a solution and ended up playing Episode 5 without any previous choices saved.

• I replayed the end of episode 3 and then episode 4 and it was fixed. It MAY have had something to do with my PS4 update.

alexgo posted: »

When I played S2 on PS4 sometime during episode 4 all my choices were deleted. I never found a solution and ended up playing Episode 5 without any previous choices saved.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.