Can we save them?

Hi guys! I have got a question about story in episode 6. So,is it possible to save Torkdog,Captain Sparklez and Lizzy? I didnt replay the episode so, its interesting to me.

Comments

• No. You can save lizzy by accusing her or stampy, but then dan dies if doing so.

• You can't save TorqueDawg and Sparklez. You can save Lizzy though but Dan dies instead

• Something else interesting to note: the choice isn't always between Lizzie and Dan. You can accuse Stampy or ?Stacy (I think) and they get locked in the library instead... And I know if stampy is the one locked up, Dan always dies(I'm 99% sure) since Stampy has the flint and steel and is essential to the story. I'm not sure what happens if you accuse another youtuber... Maybe Lizzie and Dan could both survive?

• You can't accuse Stacy or Cassie. I wish you could, and maybe Jesse would get more evidence of what's going on.

• I thought you could accuse Stacy... Doesn't Jesse have three choices? 1. Accuse nobody 2. Accuse Stampy or 3. Accuse another youtuber which I forgot. Who was it?

JimMate789 posted: »

You can't accuse Stacy or Cassie. I wish you could, and maybe Jesse would get more evidence of what's going on.

• Jesse has 4 choices
    Accuse No one
    Accuse Stampy
    Accuse Dan
    Accuse Lizzie

I thought you could accuse Stacy... Doesn't Jesse have three choices? 1. Accuse nobody 2. Accuse Stampy or 3. Accuse another youtuber which I forgot. Who was it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.