Easter eggs in minecraft story mode episode 6

MINECRAFT story mode episode 6 has some great hiding Easter eggs I will give you the coolest ones
1.if you managed to let DanTDM die he will drop a Diamond Minecart but it's the Minecart that he had in his first video at the intro.
2.when you meet Captainsparkilz he says that he has 9 million fans,it's a reference to Captainsparkilz's subscribers (if you don't know that)
3.in episode 5 in sky city you can find a book about Endermen's by Soren,but in episode 6 in the white pumpkin's hide out you will find a nother book called (Walking With The Endermen) by Soren,can Soren be an old builder? Maybe....we just have to wait until episode 7 or 8
Well that's all that I can remember tell me more Easter eggs that you found in the game....
See you later :)

Comments

• Here's a few more. The two moons in the world is a reference to the game Life Is Strange, as when the world starts to end Chole and Max see 2 moons in the sky. There is a line Lukas says which refrences the game Until Dawn, as he says that they have to "stay with these guys" Until Dawn.

If you see Lukas' portrait that The White Pumpkin made Lukas in the portrait has a red nose. Fun fact is that this is a reference to the game Spelunky, a game where Cassie's voice actor voice acts someone in that game. Spelunky's main character has a bright, red nose.

This is pretty obvious, but DanTDM's constant hair-color changing is NOT a reference to Jeb's Sheep, but instead a homage of how many times he has dyed his hair, as every hair color he has throughout the game is a hair color that he has dyed his hair.

The bat at the beginning of the Episode is a reference to StacyPlays.

This is more of a fact then an Easter Egg, but the tipped arrow used to kill Torquedawg is a reference to the 15.0 update of Minecraft PE. Where there are arrows tipped with the potion effects of potions.

There is an option near the beginning of the game where you can say to Ivor, "Execute Maneuver 66!" Which is a reference to a Stormtrooper order in Star Wars. Though in Star Wars "66" was a command to kill all rebels, while in this reference it is....stairs.

• edited June 2016

This is more of a fact then an Easter Egg, but the tipped arrow used to kill Torquedawg is a reference to the 15.0 update of Minecraft PE. Where there are arrows tipped with

the potion effects of potions.

They were added in Minecraft 1.9 (and PE maybe)

Here's a few more. The two moons in the world is a reference to the game Life Is Strange, as when the world starts to end Chole and Max see

• The two moons in the world is a reference to the game Life Is Strange, as when the world starts to end Chole and Max see 2 moons in the sky. There is a line Lukas says which refrences the game Until Dawn, as he says that they have to "stay with these guys" Until Dawn.

No. Not everything is a reference to a video game.

Here's a few more. The two moons in the world is a reference to the game Life Is Strange, as when the world starts to end Chole and Max see

• Yeah, everyone says those words.

The two moons in the world is a reference to the game Life Is Strange, as when the world starts to end Chole and Max see 2 moons in the sky.

• I watch StacyPlays sometimes, but I must have missed it... How is the bat a reference to her?

• Stacy always complains about bats in her videos and kills them whenever she gets the chance.

I watch StacyPlays sometimes, but I must have missed it... How is the bat a reference to her?

• Thanks!

Stacy always complains about bats in her videos and kills them whenever she gets the chance.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.