old thread (No longer a theory)

This theory was a bit ridiculous.

Comments

• hm... i do think that notch and herobrine will be in this but i think you have to fight herobrine with the "command sword" (the sword with the enchanted book) to try and stop him

• True, but Jesse hasn't used it since episode five started, maybe he/she lost it, or its mantled on a wall in their home.

Gilder_G posted: »

hm... i do think that notch and herobrine will be in this but i think you have to fight herobrine with the "command sword" (the sword with the enchanted book) to try and stop him

• For some reason I just don't think herobrine fits well into the MCSM universe.

• Yeah but Telltale does branch from "Glorified Fanfiction" said by Kevin Bruner.

For some reason I just don't think herobrine fits well into the MCSM universe.

• ? I'm confused... Who's Kevin Bruner? Anyways, there HAVE been a lot of things that suprised me in MCSM... I never suspected youtubers! So maybe herobrine is possible.

Yeah but Telltale does branch from "Glorified Fanfiction" said by Kevin Bruner.

• Kevin Burner is the founder of Telltale

? I'm confused... Who's Kevin Bruner? Anyways, there HAVE been a lot of things that suprised me in MCSM... I never suspected youtubers! So maybe herobrine is possible.

• Less likely. Telltale said this is an unofficial game so you won't be able to see Steve, Alex, Notch, or Herobrine. They wanted something different than just the same thing. Telltale stated this. This is not regular Minecraft lore. It's unofficial lore.

• Unofficial? No, it is official, otherwise it wouldn't even be advertised on Minecraft's website. But they did say the rest.

JimMate789 posted: »

Less likely. Telltale said this is an unofficial game so you won't be able to see Steve, Alex, Notch, or Herobrine. They wanted something di

• No the story and characters are unofficial. Steve, Alex, Notch, and Herobrine are official. This game is unofficial. It has a different story with different characters, just so Telltale won't have to put the same characters again.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Unofficial? No, it is official, otherwise it wouldn't even be advertised on Minecraft's website. But they did say the rest.

• Oh ok! Thanks for telling me :)

Kevin Burner is the founder of Telltale

• Technically, Herobrine isn't an official character, Notch said on Twitter once, I believe, that he's not official. It was on the minecraft wiki, but i may be getting my facts wrong •~•

No the story and characters are unofficial. Steve, Alex, Notch, and Herobrine are official. This game is unofficial. It has a different story with different characters, just so Telltale won't have to put the same characters again.

• Steve and Alex and Notch are official. Even if Herobrine is unofficial, Telltale said they're still not going to add it.

Technically, Herobrine isn't an official character, Notch said on Twitter once, I believe, that he's not official. It was on the minecraft wiki, but i may be getting my facts wrong •~•

• The Minecraft wiki can be edited by anyone, so it's sorta unreliable

Technically, Herobrine isn't an official character, Notch said on Twitter once, I believe, that he's not official. It was on the minecraft wiki, but i may be getting my facts wrong •~•

• I'd like to point out that Herobrine doesn't really exist. IT'S A JOKE MADE by some random person on the Internet, a fake. Mojang, seeing how credible gullible we are, makes fun of us. :P

The old builders could be their future selves? Creating the portals one by one until they find the right one that leads back to their past selves and then they go rest in that world and bla bla bla It's a nonsense game theory

Returning back to the subject, the whole Herobrine story wouldn't make sense, not when we have the achievements that hints of a possible Hunger Games like arena.

• If Soren and Cassie are old builders, who is the next one?.......

• Isa

slimesaw73 posted: »

If Soren and Cassie are old builders, who is the next one?.......

• Which is why @CreativeChaos9406 said:

It was on the minecraft wiki, but i may be getting my facts wrong •~•

Rocked03 posted: »

The Minecraft wiki can be edited by anyone, so it's sorta unreliable

• It's still a regular thing you see, even if it's unofficial.

Steve and Alex and Notch are official. Even if Herobrine is unofficial, Telltale said they're still not going to add it.

• Will we please stop asking if herobrine is in the game. The answer is

NO

Telltale wants to start something new, not the same thing. This is an unofficial Minecraft Story.

• If there is a herobrine situation, that means everyones death. Maybe in episode 8 we'll trying to fight with herobrine and fail, and notch comes out and save the day!
    No, that sounds really funny.
    I do not think herobrine will show us his face.

1. Agreed, Herobrine is definently the lore of the gullible...
    2. "Do you have any evidence to back you up?"
    3. What acheivements? And how much strength in these hints.
    Lazy_DC posted: »

I'd like to point out that Herobrine doesn't really exist. IT'S A JOKE MADE by some random person on the Internet, a fake. Mojang, seeing ho

• So you're saying a fake, nonexistent myth can kill all of these awesome guys? Nah.

Herobrine is not real and that is acknowledged by the telltale staff, They are trying to be Original here, not do this thing that everyone does.

Naseselin posted: »

If there is a herobrine situation, that means everyones death. Maybe in episode 8 we'll trying to fight with herobrine and fail, and notch comes out and save the day! No, that sounds really funny. I do not think herobrine will show us his face.

• Herobrine is not real and that is acknowledged by the telltale staff, They are trying to be Original here, not do this thing that everyone does. Just Throwing This out here.

• edited July 2016

Please close this Herobrine and Notch are NOT going to be in the game!

• I Support This Statement.

Please close this Herobrine and Notch are NOT going to be in the game!

• @BlindSniper We can't let this thread stand, telltale said it'd be new like JimMate said, please close it

• @JimMate789 Tell why we can't have this thread, just tell us why becuz I agree and we need to stop this thread

@BlindSniper We can't let this thread stand, telltale said it'd be new like JimMate said, please close it

• NOTE: Typing in @BlindSniper leads to a user that hasn't been online since 2011. The moderator's username has a space in it. @Blind-Sniper won't work either. You'll need to message him directly. Now, back to the subject.

Telltale stated that they've decided to start something new. They're going to make Minecraft: Story Mode with different characters, so it won't be Steve Alex, Notch or Herobrine. People are arguing and they told them to stop because they're no going to add it. But now this user thought they were lying and now made this thread saying, "Is Herobrine going to be in the game?" Stop @PetratheTrader. He is NOT going to be in the game. This is an unofficial series of Minecraft. I'll contact Blind Sniper soon to see if he agrees if this thread should close.

@JimMate789 Tell why we can't have this thread, just tell us why becuz I agree and we need to stop this thread

• Thank You

I Support This Statement.

• Anyways Notch doesn't own Minecraft anymore . ( he made Minecraft but Doesn't own it anymore )

• As JimMate789 said, Telltale are sticking to original characters so you should most likely not expect references to Notch or any previous fictional characters. The YouTubers are an exception to this, as they were for a guest star appearance in one episode.

I'm going to keep this thread open as it's not exactly harming anything or leading to discussion that is not constructive, but even so, I would not count on those character cameos.

• yeah, Notch left Mojang and Minecraft Project in 2012 and give the development authority to Jeb. And Herobrine is just a Minecraft Community Creepypasta. Steve and Alex already becomes main Characters in normal Minecraft. Telltale has already created Minecraft: Story Mode with different characters: Jesse and his/ her friends. So...

THEY NEVER GOING TO BE IN MINECRAFT STORY MODE

Anyways Notch doesn't own Minecraft anymore . ( he made Minecraft but Doesn't own it anymore )

• I'm OFFICIAL! What are you talking about??

This discussion has been closed.