Our group for episode 7 or 8

Could we lose someone from our group in ep 7 or 8

Comments

• No, Petra and Lukas live until episode 8 according to the thumbails. I dunno about Ivor, I doubt he dies in episode 7. I don't think it's fair for someone else to die. This isn't The Walking Dead

• edited July 2016

Firstly if Petra and Lucas in the warehouses of the sixth and seventh episode that does not mean that they will not die!

AronDracula posted: »

No, Petra and Lukas live until episode 8 according to the thumbails. I dunno about Ivor, I doubt he dies in episode 7. I don't think it's fair for someone else to die. This isn't The Walking Dead

• Look, it's the adventure pass, would you think they would kill off a character that does a lot in the adventure pass? No!! So they will keep the characters, if they kill em off, then id be like "Seriously?!!?!!"

• edited July 2016

Prove it. What's the point having Petra and Lukas in episode 8 thumbail? That would be the biggest mistake Telltale would ever do. Just to prevent spoilers? Bullshit

denik52 posted: »

Firstly if Petra and Lucas in the warehouses of the sixth and seventh episode that does not mean that they will not die!

• This isn't The Walking Dead, dammit. Reuben is no example

denik52 posted: »

• Ivor didn't appear in the ep 6's thumbnail, yet he is still alive. The images are just to avoid spoilers, ye know?

• Well, Episode 8 didn't show ivor. I have a feeling he will die.

Lazy_DC posted: »

Ivor didn't appear in the ep 6's thumbnail, yet he is still alive. The images are just to avoid spoilers, ye know?

• I realized that Soren might be or in ep 7 or in ep 8. Why? Because I think Soren is an Old Builder. Just think about it. I know people keep saying "he's from Sky City" but I don't think is a good theory. The people from Sky City were noobs and I mean that they didn't know how to wood. Soren made the amulet, the tracking system (Ellegaard didn't make it because she said she didn't know how it's work), the enderman suit, the griender, the protective glass, the Super TNT, the F-Bomb. In ep 1 the narrator said "Soren the Architect, BUILDER OF WORLDS and leader of the Order of the Stone". The "Soren's book about Endermen was in Sky City" so I'll talk about Soren having the Command Block. Soren said he found it but in Story Mode we see that the Comnand Block can be crafted (Ellegaard tried and almost made one) so what if he was banished to this dimension by the Old Builders and he stole the Command Block or something else.

• Hopefully the only people dying are minor characters like some of the YouTubers that died in episode 6. I'd hate to see one of the the main cast like Petra, Lukus, Ivor, ect, die

• edited July 2016

Whats weird is Ivor wasn't like part of the main cast kind of in ep 1 like 20 minutes ep 2 like 10 min ep 3 not really anywhere ep 4 yes like kind of about 40 minutes to say ep 5 yes ok wait Yea he he kinda is (also if I get the time wrong forgive me please cause that all came from my mind estimating.) but in 6-8 Axel and Olivia are just like side cast to say not really through 1-5 though. EDIT: What I meant by them being side cast like basically they might only show up in episode 8 only.

Hopefully the only people dying are minor characters like some of the YouTubers that died in episode 6. I'd hate to see one of the the main cast like Petra, Lukus, Ivor, ect, die

• You know, one of the chapters in episode 7 was called "Offline Mode" so my theory is that Jesse might go to one of the portals and go offline mode. Like, none of his friends are there, no helpers or whatever, just him/her in a simple, lonely world. Just like regular, singleplayer minecraft. This is just a stupid theory so dont hate on me pls

• Or maybe that's just the name.

KillFire598 posted: »

You know, one of the chapters in episode 7 was called "Offline Mode" so my theory is that Jesse might go to one of the portals and go offlin

• You're so morbid.

JimMate789 posted: »

Well, Episode 8 didn't show ivor. I have a feeling he will die.

• I like the latter better.

JimMate789 posted: »

Or maybe that's just the name.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.