Is the Jetra Romance choice gonna happen in episode 7 " Access Denied?" (Updated)

Comments

• I have a feeling he will die in Episode 8 because he's not on the title card.

I don't think he'll die he's important to the story, along with Petra and Lukas, unless Telltale wants Ivor to die in episode 7.

• Hmm, true.

JimMate789 posted: »

I have a feeling he will die in Episode 8 because he's not on the title card.

• Yeah, but in episode 6, we also see Jesse, Petra and Lukas without Ivor, though nothing happened to him because I thought he was next on the White Pumpkin's murder list. None of Jesse's friends have a life or death choice yet, though it could happen in the 7th episode.

They are not dead look at Episode 8 they are still there.

• I can't find it on YT

Something like that, for example, at the end of TFTB, there will be a funny choice saying you "Shipped" Rhysha. XD

• It will.
    Cazzo, i'm 104% secure.

• Jetra. CHANT WITH ME

• edited June 2016

JETRA JETRA JETRA JETRA JETRA SWORDIEL SWORDIEL SWORDIEL SWORDIEL SWORDIEL

ASaltLick posted: »

Jetra. CHANT WITH ME

• Go Jetra go.

Jetra. CHANT WITH ME

• HYPED FOR JETRA

• Praying for a romance choice in ep. 7. ^_^

HYPED FOR JETRA

• In an extreme case, the game should have a little romance.

Amen! I mean to denik52.

• For some odd reason, I don't think Lukas and Petra were meant for each other, Jesse spent more time with Petra than him.

I guess it makes sense that they would get rid of most shipping threads... but in my mind only "Luketra" seemed possible... It really seems like they like each other a lot... Oh well.

• That's exactly what I've been thinking this whole time! I see them as more of a brother-sister relationship than a romance one.

For some odd reason, I don't think Lukas and Petra were meant for each other, Jesse spent more time with Petra than him.

• Yep, basically him and Petra are two candidates for Jesse's love. Besides, Lukas never confessed his feelings for her to Jesse.

That's exactly what I've been thinking this whole time! I see them as more of a brother-sister relationship than a romance one.

• I'd just like to add, Amen...

Could we just play the game instead of wondering who's gonna hook up in the end? I don't play Twilight Princess while thinking "I wonder if

• I CHOOSE YOU JETRA!!!

Jetra. CHANT WITH ME

• Oooh, I heard a teaser tweet on the episode 7 thread, it'll be Darkly funny and frantically CHARMING? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, does that mean the two ROMANTIC choices could be happening? Omg, omg.

That's exactly what I've been thinking this whole time! I see them as more of a brother-sister relationship than a romance one.

• wow

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

I CHOOSE YOU JETRA!!!

• Call the fan fic hospital...

Oooh, I heard a teaser tweet on the episode 7 thread, it'll be Darkly funny and frantically CHARMING? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, does that mean the two ROMANTIC choices could be happening? Omg, omg.

• Much jetra, wow! Such amaze

wow

• ;)))))

Telltale's going for flirt choices alot.

• I do not think there's gonna be any choice. If Telltale wants to do it, that means they will just do it. (JUST DO İT TELLTALE XD)

• edited July 2016

JUST DO IT!!!!

Naseselin posted: »

I do not think there's gonna be any choice. If Telltale wants to do it, that means they will just do it. (JUST DO İT TELLTALE XD)

• Yes, I could die for being right all along that our two love threads could be true. Although I'm still a Jetra fan. :)

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

* Call the fan fic hospital...

• Don't let our theories be theories...Make our theories come true.

Naseselin posted: »

I do not think there's gonna be any choice. If Telltale wants to do it, that means they will just do it. (JUST DO İT TELLTALE XD)

• This will happen #JETRA4LIFE

Don't let our theories be theories...Make our theories come true.

• It has to be happen or I'll die from sadness :D

This will happen #JETRA4LIFE

• I'm rooting for Jetra. :)

This will happen #JETRA4LIFE

• Nope. Never. Not even Lukesse and Manuggard.

• They should do a series for what happened in the Order's past, sort of like the AOT OVA episodes. That would be awesome and we could find out what the heck went on between Mango and Elephant.

Nope. Never. Not even Lukesse and Manuggard.

• when this game came out i thought "nobody would ship pixelated block characters that obviously dont have genitals"

dear god i was wrong

• Strange times we're living in, huh?

Duck_Hunt posted: »

when this game came out i thought "nobody would ship pixelated block characters that obviously dont have genitals" dear god i was wrong

• Mango and Elephant? Am I missing something?

They should do a series for what happened in the Order's past, sort of like the AOT OVA episodes. That would be awesome and we could find out what the heck went on between Mango and Elephant.

• And what if you chose the girly Jesse? will there also be a 'Jetra' then? xD

• Me too.

I'm rooting for Jetra.

• DON'T INSULT MANGO AND ELEPHANT

Lazy_DC posted: »

Mango and Elephant? Am I missing something?

• If Jesse was a frog I would still ship it.

And what if you chose the girly Jesse? will there also be a 'Jetra' then? xD

• lol

If Jesse was a frog I would still ship it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.