Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• If Lee spares Danny's and Andy's life, then in episode 4 if you win the brief fight with Molly, when Clem arrives she will say "LEE!!" in an alarmed/shocked way but if you previously killed one or both of the brothers, she will say "Lee" in an unenthusiastic way

• I do kinda like that it's ambiguous. Maybe we'll see characters from the burned down Monroe who managed to escape and will encounter Clementine or be involved somehow in Season 3?

The baby, children, and adult deaths should've been adressed by Norma when she explains how Monroe burned and sank in "Give No Shelter," in

• and does he dies later? or you can live happily with him forever? :D

If yo dont brake the ice bonny die, Dojo!

• Something else has to also affect that, because I didn't kill either of the St. John's, but if I win the fight with Molly, I get the unenthusiastic Lee.

dan290786 posted: »

If Lee spares Danny's and Andy's life, then in episode 4 if you win the brief fight with Molly, when Clem arrives she will say "LEE!!" in an

• edited June 2016

If I remember right, if you tell Clem that you are "Going to kill Duck" I think that has an effect

Something else has to also affect that, because I didn't kill either of the St. John's, but if I win the fight with Molly, I get the unenthusiastic Lee.

• I think it only happends if you killed Andy and Danny AND Larry.

Something else has to also affect that, because I didn't kill either of the St. John's, but if I win the fight with Molly, I get the unenthusiastic Lee.

• I did help kill Larry, maybe that's it.

I think it only happends if you killed Andy and Danny AND Larry.

• Yes, I suppose so!

…could you reformulate the question, please?

Mneferta posted: »

and does he dies later? or you can live happily with him forever?

• I think the main deciding factor to this is if you helped kill Larry. It really just depends on how violent you are -- I think.

• These videos are really good, and they brought me a laugh!

And they do show lots of details. Thanks, Dojo.

dojo32161 posted: »

Dumb Ways to Die - The Walking Dead: Michonne (Episode 3) Do Nothing - The Walking Dead: Michonne (Episode 3) SPOILERS!

• I think it's actually decided on whether or not Lee wins the fight. If she yells it's because Molly's about to kill Lee.

I did help kill Larry, maybe that's it.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

You're welcome, this guy's been doing them for most Telltale games (he's only done 1 episode of TFTB, every episode of MC:SM, two episodes of TWD S1 (only Do nothing for S1), and every episode of Michonne).

enter image description here

These videos are really good, and they brought me a laugh! And they do show lots of details. Thanks, Dojo.

• I can bring you some tissues, if you want.

You're welcome, this guy's been doing them for most Telltale games (he's only done 1 episode of TFTB, every episode of MC:SM, two episodes of TWD S1 (only Do nothing for S1), and every episode of Michonne).

No I'm good.

I can bring you some tissues, if you want.

• edited June 2016

I think it's actually decided on whether or not Lee wins the fight. If she yells it's because Molly's about to kill Lee.

if Molly wins the fight then yes Clem yells "Nooo" but if Lee wins the fight there is definitely 2 reactions Clem makes, an unenthusiastic "Lee" line or as i said an alarmed/shocked Lee yell lol. It depends on whether you killed the brothers or not and as someone else said, i think whether you help kill Larry has an effect too

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think it's actually decided on whether or not Lee wins the fight. If she yells it's because Molly's about to kill Lee.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited June 2016

So I just went on S2, and I noticed that the statistics (on PC, at least) have finally changed. For the longest time, they were set-in-stone; 70% of people shot Kenny, grand majority of people convinced Walter to forgive Nick, most people watched Kenny kill Carver, etc.

Now they're much more split. The choice to shoot Kenny is 50/50, the choice to watch Kenny kill Carver is 50/50, Walter forgiving Nick is 50/50, and so forth. These stats changed very recently as well, within the past month or so.

I dunno if it effects anything or not, but I have the Steam version. Anyone else up for checking their stats to see if they're different as well? If the stats are different, they might mean they're doing some back-end stuff with the game currently, and with S3 not too far off... there might be some implications there?

• shoot Kenny is 50/50

-evil laugh-

Sorry, heh.

But that really is something. I bet with all the news of Season 3, more people are replaying the games.

Deltino posted: »

So I just went on S2, and I noticed that the statistics (on PC, at least) have finally changed. For the longest time, they were set-in-stone

My favorite is the Nick and Pete choice in episode 1

60% of people went with Pete

True American Peteriots unite

shoot Kenny is 50/50 -evil laugh- Sorry, heh. But that really is something. I bet with all the news of Season 3, more people are replaying the games.

• Oh interesting. It might be because Walking Dead had a steam sale and Season 3 being around the corner probably made Telltale want to make sure all the stats are reflected properly for new players.

So I just went on S2, and I noticed that the statistics (on PC, at least) have finally changed. For the longest time, they were set-in-stone

• Good job.

Yes, that is me! Thank you! I do wonder sometimes, should I feel excited because my question was chosen among many others, or do they publish virtually everyone who writes to them? Well, either way, I'm happy to be in every #155 print.

The zombie model for Clementine's dad has bandages on his arm, going along with how it was mentioned he was attacked:

• edited July 2016

Is Clementine's dad wearing fingernail paint?

Nice find, by the way.

The zombie model for Clementine's dad has bandages on his arm, going along with how it was mentioned he was attacked:

• never did the jane ending with the family

Is that Markiplier? lol

• In my most recent playthrough of Season 1, after Carley kissed Lee she said, "You'll thank me later". I never heard her say that before. It's probably the best thing she can say at that part. haha

In Season 2 EP5, when Bonnie and Clem are sitting together she'll ask Clem if she has any regrets. One option that Clem can have is, "I wish I never looked for my parents". I thought that was the most messed up dialog option of Season 2.

• Looks more like Carlos with lighter hair

never did the jane ending with the family Is that Markiplier? lol

• I'm not sure what this gif is...

No I'm good.

It's from the Ace Attorney series, I'd recommend it, it can get weird sometimes.

I'm not sure what this gif is...

• edited July 2016

"You'll thank me later."

In my most recent playthrough of Season 1, after Carley kissed Lee she said, "You'll thank me later". I never heard her say that before. It'

• One option that Clem can have is, "I wish I never looked for my parents".

In my most recent playthrough of Season 1, after Carley kissed Lee she said, "You'll thank me later". I never heard her say that before. It'

• Them feels.

One option that Clem can have is, "I wish I never looked for my parents".

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2016

This is kind of funny, but there's a pretty well-known song - "Smoke on the Water" by Deep Purple.

The title kind of explains what the song is about, but there's some lyrics that I find funny. Give No Shelter makes me think of this song because of these lyrics:

But some stupid with a flare gun

Burned the place to the ground

Smoke on the water, fire in the sky

• I find it really creepy that people automatically jump to thoughts of romance whenever Clementine is seen beside any male character. It would make sense if there was a boy close to or around Clem's age shown, but (other than Duck in season one) all of the male characters have been 20's and up.

Anthorn posted: »

Here's a thing people are missing. CLEMENTINE IS 14 AND JAVIAR IS OBVIOUSLY IN HIS 20'S. STOP SHIPPING THEM YOU PERVERTS! Just because it's the apocalypse doesn't mean it's not pervy for an adult to have a romantic interest in a minor.

• Congrats!

Yes, that is me! Thank you! I do wonder sometimes, should I feel excited because my question was chosen among many others, or do they publish virtually everyone who writes to them? Well, either way, I'm happy to be in every #155 print.

• Thank you!

AChicken posted: »

Good job.

• Thanks!

Congrats!

• Yeah. I think it has to do with the persons preferences. They obviously wish themselves they could date a child, but can't because it's illegal so they get to live their fantasies through a game with the justification. It's the apocalypse. Paedophilia should be legal.

quinnics posted: »

I find it really creepy that people automatically jump to thoughts of romance whenever Clementine is seen beside any male character. It woul

• edited July 2016

The following is what the corny voice actress says through Howe's Hardware PA system.

This Fourth of July, make sure your backyard barbecue is complete, with Howe's full line of products to meet your grilly needs!

You have the project—we have the know-how. Howe's!

From [truck over cats] to propane tanks, Howe's has all you need to make your day special!

Kennedy leaf blowers are 20% off. Howe's that for a deal!

• That reminds me, does TWD: Michonne have any impact on season 3? Is there any confirmation of an impact?

HarjKS posted: »

I do kinda like that it's ambiguous. Maybe we'll see characters from the burned down Monroe who managed to escape and will encounter Clementine or be involved somehow in Season 3?

• How 'bout that unknown original season 2 story line?

• And producing multiple save files to play through the game with multiple scenario's

shoot Kenny is 50/50 -evil laugh- Sorry, heh. But that really is something. I bet with all the news of Season 3, more people are replaying the games.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.