Episode Idea?

I am a huge fan of Minecraft Story Mode however the death of Rueben has left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. I am not sure if you have anything up your sleeve for Rueben because I have noticed there has been some references to him (Episode 5: Jesse see a pig and talks about how much he misses Rueben. Episode 6: Jesse shouting cats suck and pigs are better).
In case you do not have plans for Rueben here is my thoughts.

Now that you have introduced the hallway of Portals you now have the opportunity to discover new worlds and the possibilities are limitless in terms of storyline, introducing new characters (Episode 6: famous minecraft YouTubers) and settings.
What if one portal took Jesse, Lucas, Petra and Ivor back home BUT at a different time? The best way I can reference this would be similar to Back to the Future 2.
This would provide Jesse an opportunity to prevent his best friend from dying. This can provoke an emotional episode for us gamers who quite frankly did not like Rueben dying in the first place.

I hope this may get the creative juices flowing, it was something I thought of and believe that this would be an exciting and emotional episode.

Thank you for reading.

Kind regards.
Andrew.
United Kingdom.

Comments

• edited July 2016

I think that in the seventh episode, we find ourselves in a world of mechanics or Redstone and see there Elegard.

• What's that original video lmao

sigh enter link description here

• I got it from the Nostalgia Critic's review of The Room.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

What's that original video lmao

• Okay, seriously, just respect people's opinions!!!!

• When their opinion, or theory as this really is, not an opinion, goes against clear facts, the fact being that Reuben is dead and is not coming back, pardon me for being a bit agitated. They killed him off for a reason, and simply begging for him to come back is not going to change the writers' minds, and they need to accept it, get over it, and move on. The idea that Reuben should and will come back is a ridiculous notion and would ruin the impact of his death and hurt the story.

Okay, seriously, just respect people's opinions!!!!

• edited July 2016

What opinions? Reuben alive is a goddamn stupid theory, they killed him for a reason and you should all carry on, he is dead 100% and never comes back.

Okay, seriously, just respect people's opinions!!!!

• I think Cassie is from this world...

• Don't sad too much. There's more worst Character Death ever, like say, Soap MacTavish (COD MW3) or Lee Everett (TWD S1)

• BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

And I am watching Nostalgia Critic right now. Oh the irony.

R.I.P Rueben, he is not coming back.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.