Answer the question above you

Comments

• Whistleblower.

Jack Torrance or Hannibal Lecter?

• Hannibal Lecter.

Ellie or Joel (The last of Us)

Whistleblower. Jack Torrance or Hannibal Lecter?

• Hard choice, but I'm leaning more towards Joel.

Nathan Drake or Samuel Drake?

• LOL I mean, you could interpret it that way if you'd like. If we are going down that road I'd easily pick Sam although I wouldn't say no to Nathan either.

I feel like this just went 0-100 real quick.

• edited July 2016

Nathan, of course.

Jack Torrance or Hannibal Lecter?

• edited July 2016

Hannibal Lecter. Jack may have been scary (At least he wasn't a dull boy), but Lecter was horrifying.

Favorite action movie hero? (Rambo, Indiana Jones, Ripley, Terminator (2nd one), John McClane, etc)

• At least he wasn't a dull boy

I see what you did there :D

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

Hannibal Lecter. Jack may have been scary (At least he wasn't a dull boy), but Lecter was horrifying. Favorite action movie hero? (Rambo, Indiana Jones, Ripley, Terminator (2nd one), John McClane, etc)

• edited July 2016

John McClane - Die Hard (1 & 3)

Favourite Overwatch character catchphrase/saying? e.g. "I've got you in my sights"

• Haven't played it

Dogs or Cats?

• Dogs.

The Shining or Silence of the Lambs?

• The Shining.

The best ruler in history?

• The wooden ruler

enter image description here

Norton or Ruffalo?

• Since it wasn't answered, probably McCree's "Reach for the sky." is my favorite. Unless you mean the default/ult lines, then Mercy's "Heroes never die"!

John McClane - Die Hard (1 & 3) Favourite Overwatch character catchphrase/saying? e.g. "I've got you in my sights"

• Edward Norton

Favorite weapon to use in Last of Us Factions?

• Semi-Auto Rifle.

Jack Torrance, Hannibal Lecter, or Jason Voorhees?

• Hannibal Lecter

Would you rather eat cooked human meat or raw cow meat?

• Raw cow meat.

In Game of Thrones Episode 4, what did you do to Dezhor zo Raza?

• Fucking let Beskha kill him. She deserved to have her revenge, in my opinion. It was her only opportunity.

Which creature in any video game annoys you the most?

• Same.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Fucking let Beskha kill him. She deserved to have her revenge, in my opinion. It was her only opportunity. Which creature in any video game annoys you the most?

• Deathclaws.

What's the worst movie you've ever payed money to see?

• Probably Spider-Man 3. I didn't hate it at first, but then I kept rewatching it and saw the problems with it.

In Game of Thrones Episode 3, what did you do to Britt?

• Left him.

Who had the best dynamic: Lee and Clem, Asher and Beskha, Rodrik and Talia or Fiona and Rhys?

• Oooohhh, that's the hardest question I've seen on this thread yet!

Left him. Who had the best dynamic: Lee and Clem, Asher and Beskha, Rodrik and Talia or Fiona and Rhys?

• Lee and Clem but if im able to choose a second Fiona and Rhy's.

Left him. Who had the best dynamic: Lee and Clem, Asher and Beskha, Rodrik and Talia or Fiona and Rhys?

• No question? I'll do it myself: Your most wanted game crossover?

• Halo and Mass Effect. It would probably be a mess from start to finish because of the different styles and their massive amounts of lore, but the image of Master Chief and Commander Sheperd side by side is just awesome.

What's a movie or TV show that you think would make a great video game?

• A Bethesda Style RPG of Game of Thrones

Do you find most fps games bland?

• Most of them are crap. But there are some very good ones, like BioShock or Half-Life 2, etc.

Venom (Eddie Brock) or Carnage (Cletus Kasady)?

• edited July 2016

Venom

If you had the power of time travel, what would you have changed in the past?

• I would go back and re-write an essay that was the reason for me failing a course last year in College!

What is the most important character trait you would want in your spouse?

• I'd travel to the past to help Hitler...

...with getting into art, these paintings all went to waste.

Who's your favoutite Mass Effect character?

• Since it wasn't answered, I would definitely say kindness, or humanity on a deeper level. Loyalty and humor are close behind, but I could never be with somebody that didn't have any sympathy or empathy; any of the 'mpathies!

Suzy222 posted: »

I would go back and re-write an essay that was the reason for me failing a course last year in College! What is the most important character trait you would want in your spouse?

• edited July 2016

Ah, me and @Suzy222 answered in similiar times so she wins.

• The guy you play as.

Favorite Payday 2 Heister and favorite special enemy cop?

• Chains and Cloaker.

Can someone send me a link to a good PAYDAY 2 build?

• To which someone answers your question and not hers...

Crips posted: »

Ah, me and @Suzy222 answered in similiar times so she wins.

• Don't know almost anything about PAYDAY 2 so no, sorry.

Most heartbreaking death from your experience? (From TV shows, movies and/or video games)

• Dominic Santiago. GoW3.

Worst movie you've ever watched?

• Strong tie between Movie 43 and Where the Dead Go to Die (FUCK! Do I hate those movies!)

Have you ever felt increasingly worried about something, but it turned out to be nothing or something small in the end.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.