Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• It would even have had a better story than the actual story.

NOHATCLEM posted: »

Either way, the slide had nothing to do with the episode, it didn't add up.

• But I'm glad it didn't happen on-screen because it would most likely remind me of Life is Strange.

(CONFIRMED) Paige has a crush on Sam. https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2537765#Comment_2537765

• edited July 2016

Not really

• All I can say is that they are best friends.

• ...determinantely...

AronDracula posted: »

All I can say is that they are best friends.

• edited July 2016

I thought Sam was best friends with the homeless woman.

Edit: Max. Her fucking name is Max!

HomelessWoman

AronDracula posted: »

All I can say is that they are best friends.

• Wellarntyouspolingnow

...determinantely...

• Why does that old woman look like an elderly Max....

• Mind. Blown. Oh my God, I wonder if that was intentional.

@MarijaaNo7, come!

Why does that old woman look like an elderly Max....

• Max got stuck in time.

She noticed her other time zone max but didn't stop her in hopes she will fix all this and escape the never ending time loop.

I'm still confused.

Mind. Blown. Oh my God, I wonder if that was intentional. @MarijaaNo7, come!

• It is quite possible that Max retained her time-warping powers until she was an elderly woman, so it is also possible that she decided to go back to the days where a hurricane was about to wreak havoc in Arcadia Bay, for whatever reason. The older Max must've lost her powers in order to be stuck in the past like you pointed out, so she was forced to live behind Joyce's Diner, seeing that she didn't have a house.

When she was found by a young Max, she could've decided not to let her know that they are derivations of the same person because that could mess with space-time to an even higher degree than ever before. In that same way, young Max could never know that she shouldn't travel back to those days when she would become an elder—old Max never told her, for the reason that I pointed out before.

So, in a way, when Max encountered the corpse of the homeless woman in "Polarized," she did encounter her dead future person. I believe that is determinant though, depending on whether Max told this woman about the upcoming hurricane.

Do you know what happens if Max actually tells her about it?

Max got stuck in time. She noticed her other time zone max but didn't stop her in hopes she will fix all this and escape the never ending time loop. I'm still confused.

• edited July 2016

The old woman is not there if you warn her. I think that destroys that theory (that was actually a quite popular one back in the days, along with the 'Rachel is Max' and the 'Rachel is stuck in time').

It is quite possible that Max retained her time-warping powers until she was an elderly woman, so it is also possible that she decided to go

• That is a good point, @IronWoodLover.

The woman wouldn't have a reason not to be there if told about the hurricane by Max. After all, she would know about it if she witnessed it first-hand when she was younger.

Thank you for clarifying it!

The old woman is not there if you warn her. I think that destroys that theory (that was actually a quite popular one back in the days, along with the 'Rachel is Max' and the 'Rachel is stuck in time').

• I WAS CHOSEN

Ohohoh, man, so many theories were made up about this homeless woman, trust me. You know, it is too bad none of them came true, andthe most cliché ending happened.

I love GeekRemix

Mind. Blown. Oh my God, I wonder if that was intentional. @MarijaaNo7, come!

• edited July 2016

Do you remember when Clementine started to glare at everyone? She was 11 at that point.

But little cute Alex Fairbanks glares when he is even younger, at the age of 7

enter image description here

Minor thing that probably everybody knew,

BUT HE'S SO CUTE!

• @emilybuckshot has confirmed that Randall constantly pushed and confronted Zachary because he was angered by the fact that, after Randall headed to The Mobjack and produced the massacre, Norma decided to trust and rely more on Zachary than on her own brother.

We weren't trying to be shifty about it. (Damn our accidental subtlety!) Randall's actions are also why Norma is so annoyed with him, and starts asking Zachary to do stuff for her instead. ... and then why Randall sets up Zachary to kill Greg. He's mad that his sister is trusting Zach instead of him after what he did.

• enter image description here

Notice how the title is different. Would you have noticed that before?

• Interesting. You're still using Internet Explorer.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2016

Interesting, my title doesn't look different to me. I think they're trying to tell me something.

• In Starved For Help, inside the barn you can examine a bunch of old clothes. If you go outside and talk to Danny, an extra option to question him about it will appear

• enter image description here

(CONFIRMED) Paige has a crush on Sam. https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2537765#Comment_2537765

• Not you, too! Please!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I WAS CHOSEN Ohohoh, man, so many theories were made up about this homeless woman, trust me. You know, it is too bad none of them came true, andthe most cliché ending happened. I love GeekRemix

• No—after an accident took place, one in which she explicitly didn't kill him.

• But the question remains as to who on earth Paige actually was and why she lived with the family..

• At last people defending Randall saying we don't know he did the massacre can finally give it a rest.

@emilybuckshot has confirmed that Randall constantly pushed and confronted Zachary because he was angered by the fact that, after Randall he

• edited July 2016

Paige was Samantha's friend, according to what we know. She was with the Fairbankd when the outbreak took place, seeing that she says that she doesn't know the fate of her parents. And @emilybuckshot confirmed that the apparent crusht that she had on Sam was intended.

Flog61 posted: »

But the question remains as to who on earth Paige actually was and why she lived with the family..

• Maybe he was secretly in lo ve with Jane?

Nah, he was just worried about that stupid plot device known as "human in growing process" I mean A.J.

• Lol what a crazy theory. It's simply called a rehash. Same It is this little list: Warren, Joyce, Chloe, Nathan, Victoria, Taylor. That's one list. Dontnod is more lazier than TTG trust me.

It is quite possible that Max retained her time-warping powers until she was an elderly woman, so it is also possible that she decided to go

• edited July 2016

I don't know if it got mentioned, but Clementine's wristband on her left wrist is a different color in the two recent screenshots. It's purple in the one where she's without her finger, and green in the one where she still has all her fingers.

Either it's a decision we'll make in the episode on what wristband we choose for her, or it could be a visual indication of which ending you took at the end of Season 2. For example, green might represent the Kenny ending, while purple might represent Clementine's alone ending. If this theory is true, then there could be a possible third wristband to represent Jane's ending, which might be yellowish.

• Nice catch. That is pretty damn cool. Purple for Christa! Ya know? Because she likes to be alone/doesn't trust new people.

Holy hell, that is awesome.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I don't know if it got mentioned, but Clementine's wristband on her left wrist is a different color in the two recent screenshots. It's purp

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's also possible the lighting of the scenes might make it look like it's a different color.

I don't know if it got mentioned, but Clementine's wristband on her left wrist is a different color in the two recent screenshots. It's purp

• That is, uh… a good point.

dojo32161 posted: »

It's also possible the lighting of the scenes might make it look like it's a different color.

• edited July 2016

I spy, with my little eye... a dog bite scar!

Edit: Hey, it rhymes!

• Nice catch!

I spy, with my little eye... a dog bite scar! Edit: Hey, it rhymes!

• Why does it look like the stitches are still in?

• It seems the bite scar is a lot bigger then I remember, even the bite itself looked smaller.

• So I dont know alot about dog bites, but would a dog bite that's 3 years old really look like that? It looks way more like someone took a knife and cut her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.