Season 2 To Follow after Episode 8?

2»

Comments

• Plus, the Minecraft brand is the largest and most popular franchise liked by people of all ages; Telltale's collaboration with Mojang helped to raise the prestige of both companies, Telltale more than Mojang.

prink34320 posted: »

Yeah, plus Minecraft: Story Mode is probably the only game since before The Walking Dead game that's more suitable for kids. TTG feels like

• It's almost like an advert for telltale...

Plus, the Minecraft brand is the largest and most popular franchise liked by people of all ages; Telltale's collaboration with Mojang helped to raise the prestige of both companies, Telltale more than Mojang.

• I haven't been on this thread in a while , but I just realised , Laura said story mode players had a lot to look forward to. How can we have a lot to look forward to there's only two more. A lot means ALOT , not two episodes...

• Maybe there will be Season Two, but Telltale need to Rest a while to think about MCSM Season 2 ideas.

And, if there is Season 2, Jesse is old, lol

Cuwwa posted: »

I haven't been on this thread in a while , but I just realised , Laura said story mode players had a lot to look forward to. How can we have a lot to look forward to there's only two more. A lot means ALOT , not two episodes...

• Just to point out what some may have missed (as the original poster of this thread has already updated their thread to point out), it seems that the Episode 8 description on the new page is hinting at even more episodes to eventually come after Episode 8.

• Not that I hate Minecraft, but unless Episode 8 has some huge plot twist or the next 2 are absolutely amazing, I hope that there aren't anymore for a while, to give some other series a try.

Just to point out what some may have missed (as the original poster of this thread has already updated their thread to point out), it seems

• JimMate789 posted: »

Reuben must return.

• I don't know if it's season 2 or we stick here. I mean mc story mode has 8 episodes nothing like the original telltale seriesed games so it's most likely no but it is possible because lots of games have been upgraded to season 2. For example this will be either episodes 9-13 or 9-16 but I vote this not to really happen

• Yeah, Telltale should chill with Minecraft.

Not that I hate Minecraft, but unless Episode 8 has some huge plot twist or the next 2 are absolutely amazing, I hope that there aren't anymore for a while, to give some other series a try.

• Yeah, if Telltale decided to extended it again, or make a season 2 I'd be pretty disappointed, I'd like them to move on. Extending it even more would also start to make think Telltale is just milking the series, kinda like what alot of people thought back when it was first announced.

Just to point out what some may have missed (as the original poster of this thread has already updated their thread to point out), it seems

• Oh, please. I've seen Arachnophobia and the Alien quadrilogy at age 6, and the Lethal Weapon series at 7.

Pipas posted: »

Because gouging someone's eyes out is a material straight up for kids.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.