Adventure Pack: Who will Die next?

Who will die? Lukas? Petra? Ivor? Or maybe even Jesse?

Comments

• I doubt that deaths will happen again to a main character.

• Especially in this game but maybe for his friends!

AronDracula posted: »

I doubt that deaths will happen again to a main character.

• Yup hahahah

Especially in this game but maybe for his friends!

• I feel like Ivor will be killed off, the character starts as a villain then as people come to like him, he will be killed off. I hope he does, I like Ivor and I feel his death would be emotional after everything that's happened especially if his death is a sacrifice

• I agree. He wasn't seen on the Episode 8 screenshot.

I feel like Ivor will be killed off, the character starts as a villain then as people come to like him, he will be killed off. I hope he doe

• Just because he wasnt in the episode 8 screenshot doesn't mean he killed off I mean in episode 3 people werent there ok so episode 4 too episode 5 episode 6

JimMate789 posted: »

I agree. He wasn't seen on the Episode 8 screenshot.

• He still could die but who knows? Only telltale knows

Just because he wasnt in the episode 8 screenshot doesn't mean he killed off I mean in episode 3 people werent there ok so episode 4 too episode 5 episode 6

• Yeah, but there wasn't any other episode after that. That's different.

Just because he wasnt in the episode 8 screenshot doesn't mean he killed off I mean in episode 3 people werent there ok so episode 4 too episode 5 episode 6

• ok then but one thing THATS NOT A SPOILER not hating just a saying thank you and no Im not mad as angry

• Sorry just tapped that thinking i had to, to go along with the disscusion. (I don't use the telltale games website that much)

ok then but one thing THATS NOT A SPOILER not hating just a saying thank you and no Im not mad as angry

• who do you guys think will most likely die? I think Ivor might.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.