Telltale's cryptic tweet [Mod edit: Minecraft Ep 7 related. Continue discussion in Ep 7 Wait Thread]

Comments

• Clearly, with Adam Harrington suddenly on the forums, Wolf Among Us Season 2 will finally reach the light. haha...ʰᵃ.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

...just saw the tweet. What the what?

[For reference, here is the tweet that Freelance Police Fan is talking about]

/[social media platform] initiate subroutine PAMA_introduction_helloWorld.wav [8:00 07/14/16]

• Dear God, it's happening!

[I'm kidding, but at the same time, it's an interesting coincidence. Dun dun dun...]

Poogers555 posted: »

Clearly, with Adam Harrington suddenly on the forums, Wolf Among Us Season 2 will finally reach the light. haha...ʰᵃ.

• Uhm. That's creepy.

• edited July 2016

It might be related to Batman or their new original IP (Super Show or whatever.)

If it's Sam and Max title...

• enter image description here

Dear God, it's happening! [I'm kidding, but at the same time, it's an interesting coincidence. Dun dun dun...]

• edited July 2016

I keep forgetting about the Super show! OH SHIT SON!!! But, I won't get my hopes up.

Also if its Sam & Max I will fucking cry.

Clord posted: »

It might be related to Batman or their new original IP (Super Show or whatever.) If it's Sam and Max title...

• edited July 2016

Sam: Where are you keeping that?

1. My ass.
    2. My butt.
    3. None of your damn business.
    4. ...

I keep forgetting about the Super show! OH SHIT SON!!! But, I won't get my hopes up. Also if its Sam & Max I will fucking cry.

• My best guess would probably be Super Show, unless there going to do a Mr.Robot Telltale game? (I dont know anything about the show except its about hackers.)

Unless its somehow a borderlands Dlc

• Oh yeah, Sam and Max with a choice mechanic would be gold

I keep forgetting about the Super show! OH SHIT SON!!! But, I won't get my hopes up. Also if its Sam & Max I will fucking cry.

• Tales of the Borderlands Pre-Sequel 0.95 Awakening by Sleep Neon Side Edition.

Poogers555 posted: »

My best guess would probably be Super Show, unless there going to do a Mr.Robot Telltale game? (I dont know anything about the show except its about hackers.) Unless its somehow a borderlands Dlc

• Mysterious tweet is mysterious...There is hidden message somewhere...We just have to crack the code.

• Something will happen in 1 day.

• I think I just entered the Twilight Zone.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2016

"Hello World" is usually a thing in programming that shows the basics of a program. I remember when I first did programming, the things I did ended up starting with a "Hello, World!" to get the basics. WAV are audio files.

I wonder if it's another Publishing tease, like 7 Days To Die, which was pretty cryptic in its initial teases. If it is, I think it will have something to do with computers, perhaps hacking, since "Hello, World!" also has hacking applications.

But "PAMA_introduction"? Maybe it's called "PAMA"? I didn't see anything noteworthy called PAMA in my quick search.

It be kind of weird of them to tease a new Telltale production in this kind of drought period.

• 7 Days To Die PC version I bet

"Hello World" is usually a thing in programming that shows the basics of a program. I remember when I first did programming, the things I di

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Oh no, I think someone might've hacked our account. : ( Thanks for reporting it, Freelancepolicefan11. Hopefully we can get this fixed quickly.

• This doesn't seem like a Publishing tease. Maybe it's for Super Show? We are supposed to get more info this year on it.

Probably best to keep expectations grounded as this would be a random time for a game announcement on top of Batman/Season 3 info and Minecraft Ep 7 coming this month.

"Hello World" is usually a thing in programming that shows the basics of a program. I remember when I first did programming, the things I di

• Well, that's the end of that I guess? Hope it gets resolved

(Unless it's a part of a deep conspiracy[X-Files music is even more appropriate]?).

kenjisalk posted: »

Oh no, I think someone might've hacked our account. : ( Thanks for reporting it, Freelancepolicefan11. Hopefully we can get this fixed quickly.

• Is that more teasing or actually true?

I've been in FNAF fandom so I know about developer trolling :D

• I don't think I believe you sir...or should I say android from the future!

• Maybe he's from the Matrix.

Maybe we're all in the Matrix.

I don't think I believe you sir...or should I say android from the future!

• Red pill or Blue?

Maybe he's from the Matrix. Maybe we're all in the Matrix.

• Yellow!

Red pill or Blue?

• Maybe you're me and I'm you.

Maybe I created Leonard Constantine :O

Maybe he's from the Matrix. Maybe we're all in the Matrix.

• In all seriousness I'd kill (time, not a person) for a Matrix game. That just be fun.

Clord posted: »

Yellow!

• Nope, nope, nope. I did.

Crips posted: »

Maybe you're me and I'm you. Maybe I created Leonard Constantine :O

• You know too much.

In all seriousness I'd kill (time, not a person) for a Matrix game. That just be fun.

• Killing persons is more fun though

In all seriousness I'd kill (time, not a person) for a Matrix game. That just be fun.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2016

(Unless it's a part of a deep conspiracy[X-Files music is even more appropriate]?).

enter image description here

There's something happening here,

What it is ain't exactly clear...

Well, that's the end of that I guess? Hope it gets resolved (Unless it's a part of a deep conspiracy[X-Files music is even more appropriate]?).

• enter image description here

• I think Laura is the hacker

(Unless it's a part of a deep conspiracy[X-Files music is even more appropriate]?). There's something happening here, What it is ain't exactly clear...

• Eric Stirpe is tweeting about it, so it might have to do with Episode 7 of Story Mode, but this seems a little too ambitious in terms of teasing to simply just be story mode news.

• Oh no, I think someone might've hacked our account.

Was it @kenjisalk?...Was it?

enter image description here

• @BetterToSleep

What do you make out of this?

• edited July 2016

I have a feeling you are just trying to mislead us, @kenjisalk. Hmm.

If this is indeed a hack, I hope you guys fix it with no trouble. :)

• It's pretty clear to me. PAMA stands for .]]2-1*@#(11

NO CARRIER

• While we're speculating future stuff, this series of tweets sparked my curiosity

Could be nothing, but I'd pay good money for a Full Throttle series.

• I was also thinking about the chance of it being Minecraft, but I feel like thats too big of a tease and cryptic just to go, "lol its Minecraft, you already knew it was coming out this month"

Eric Stirpe is tweeting about it, so it might have to do with Episode 7 of Story Mode, but this seems a little too ambitious in terms of teasing to simply just be story mode news.

• BRUH!

OzzieMonkey posted: »

While we're speculating future stuff, this series of tweets sparked my curiosity https://twitter.com/TimOfLegend/status/751625285519306752 Could be nothing, but I'd pay good money for a Full Throttle series.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.