Telltale's cryptic tweet [Mod edit: Minecraft Ep 7 related. Continue discussion in Ep 7 Wait Thread]

13»

Comments

• So, 8:00 - July 14th 2016. I'm ready.

• Ha. That's immediately what I thought and hoped. But might not get... Oh well indeed....

Oh man, I was hoping it to be a Mr.Robot game. Oh well..

• I don't think she would be tweeting directly at him if they weren't messing with us, lol.

• edited July 2016

I think they are messing with us -_-

• They would not be retweeting it from their accounts if this was legitimate. As I said, also pay attention to the time being set at 8:00 in the morning, which is usually when they do their early announcements.

• As I said, also pay attention to the time being set at 8:00 in the morning, which is usually when they do their early announcements.

Yeah, this is usually the time when tweets and the blog is updated, so make sure to check those out.

They would not be retweeting it from their accounts if this was legitimate. As I said, also pay attention to the time being set at 8:00 in the morning, which is usually when they do their early announcements.

• I hacked their account

• Holy shit.. if it was I'd be so happy

Oh man, I was hoping it to be a Mr.Robot game. Oh well..

• Its minecraft, on the Minecraft: Story Mode facebook page the same was posted

• https://www.facebook.com/MinecraftStoryModeTTG/posts/512479565612698

It's Story Mode related; the same thing was posted on the game's official Facebook page.

• edited July 2016

Are you sure it's officially ran by Telltale? Nevermind. I see its verified. Well shit.

https://www.facebook.com/MinecraftStoryModeTTG/posts/512479565612698 It's Story Mode related; the same thing was posted on the game's official Facebook page.

• It has the Facebook Verified tag, so it would seem to be the case.

Are you sure it's officially ran by Telltale? Nevermind. I see its verified. Well shit.

• Welp, that solves that mystery then!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Its minecraft, on the Minecraft: Story Mode facebook page the same was posted

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2016

This is certainly an interesting teaser, i wonder if we will get another cryptic teaser at 8 AM PT and then another after that to give us clues about the episode like how we got the You Tuber teasers for Minecraft Story Mode episode 6.

• That's an interesting way of teasing. I approve.

(mainly because it was fun reading comments of everyone losing their shit :-P)

• Baby TT, DONT YOU BREAK MY HEART SLOW.

• edited July 2016

Nothing is as strong as the word "soon". It's killed so many lives, hopes, time spent with friends...

I guess this is what you get when you set Telltale's Twitter password to "Soon" instead of using a stronger password. EDIT: Wait, did the hacker also get into my forum account? I don't remember making those posts above...

• Me yesterday (came to know ttg was hacked)
    enter image description here

Me when i see possiblilities of all this being a teaser

• edited July 2016

This is like when adult points out who Santa in the room actually is and everyone pretends and insist in the room that they don't know.

Afterwards people insist that nobody knew even though there is one guy who has told who he's like hours ago and basically like one guy has left the room before Santa appeared.

• "_helloWorld.wav" @HelloWorld123 you have some explaining to do...

Also, did no one notice the Spongebob caveman pic there? I thought that was perfect Lol.

"When TTG sends cryptic messages"

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.223684282.5215/raf,220x200,075,f,black.u1.jpg

• oh jeez its Minecraft

• Nice meme.

"_helloWorld.wav" @HelloWorld123 you have some explaining to do... Also, did no one notice the Spongebob caveman pic there? I thought that was perfect Lol. "When TTG sends cryptic messages"

• Well rip dope mystery reveal...

Bit of an overkill don't ya think @Telltale? <_<

Poogers555 posted: »

oh jeez its Minecraft

• So is Telltale's twitter account okay, or are they just tricking us with the new Minecraft episode?

• Anonymous is hiring.

• Moving this to the MInecraft section now that we know it is Story Mode related.

• I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING

I'M NOT EVEN IN THIS FUCKING FANDOM

HELLOWORLD IS A PROGRAMMING THING THAT BECAME MY NAME OUT OF SHEER COINCEDENCE

"_helloWorld.wav" @HelloWorld123 you have some explaining to do... Also, did no one notice the Spongebob caveman pic there? I thought that was perfect Lol. "When TTG sends cryptic messages"

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

HelloWorld123 said:
    I'M NOT EVEN IN THIS FUCKING FANDOM

You like Minecraft: Story Mode, don't you HelloWorld123?

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I'M NOT EVEN IN THIS FUCKING FANDOM HELLOWORLD IS A PROGRAMMING THING THAT BECAME MY NAME OUT OF SHEER COINCEDENCE

• FUCK YOU

I HATE MINECRAFT

HelloWorld123 said: I'M NOT EVEN IN THIS FUCKING FANDOM You like Minecraft: Story Mode, don't you HelloWorld123?

• I don't know, but apparently someone at Telltale doesn't like me and wants me to suffer.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

So is Telltale's twitter account okay, or are they just tricking us with the new Minecraft episode?

• D'aww, you big ol' softy. Let the blocky love of Minecraft embrace you tenderly.

FUCK YOU I HATE MINECRAFT

• enter image description here

D'aww, you big ol' softy. Let the blocky love of Minecraft embrace you tenderly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.