Questions about Ivor

Hello! I have a few questions about Ivor's potions... In Episode One, Ivor "accidentally" used the wrong potion on the command block when attempting to regain control of the Wither/storm. Could that potion might have made the Witherstorm stronger, and that's one of the reasons why the Formidi-bomb didn't work in Episode Three? Also, In Episode three or four: when chosen to leave the witch's hut alone and mobs start attacking your group anyway, Ivor stayed behind and distracted them... How exactly did Ivor survive and manage to reach his cabin without anyone noticing (at first) AND without the flying barge? He couldn't have reached the cabin with Ender pearls, due to the pearls being out-of-throwing-range... How else did he get to the cabin?

Comments

• A secret entrance? A Nether Portal? Another flying barge on the other side?

• I think Ivor must have had multiple secret entrances only he knew about, and maybe he had ender pearls to get to his secret lair faster. And as too how he survived: I'm not sure, but he probably had many harming potions. They are very deadly.

• Ivor is very secretive and clever so we may never know.

• A Nether Portal would've taken him to the nether, hence it's name. Also, Keep in mind about the maze and his cabin on a stranded pillar. The secret entrance wouldn't be possible if the pillar was stranded in the middle of nowhere. As far as the extra flying barge, he would require all of those extra materials, and he got there in less than four minutes at the most...

A secret entrance? A Nether Portal? Another flying barge on the other side?

• The harming potions do help with the spiders, but now to think about it, he could have also used healing potions on the skeletons and zombies (funny on how healing potions have a negative affect on skeletons and zombies) As far as the witches though, he would have had a bit of trouble, and in my other comment, he got there in less than four to six minutes at the most...

I think Ivor must have had multiple secret entrances only he knew about, and maybe he had ender pearls to get to his secret lair faster. And as too how he survived: I'm not sure, but he probably had many harming potions. They are very deadly.

• Potions of speed and jumping.

• Yeah one nether block in minecraft is equal to 6 in the overworld, so if he walked in the nether he would place another nether portal and arrive at the cabin.

A Nether Portal would've taken him to the nether, hence it's name. Also, Keep in mind about the maze and his cabin on a stranded pillar. The

• Yeah... I guess he would need healing and harming... and a sword for the witch.

The harming potions do help with the spiders, but now to think about it, he could have also used healing potions on the skeletons and zombie

• How would he pinpoint the actual location and end up at least next to the cabin instead of falling to the abyss?

Yeah one nether block in minecraft is equal to 6 in the overworld, so if he walked in the nether he would place another nether portal and arrive at the cabin.

• In Episode One, Ivor "accidentally" used the wrong potion on the command block when attempting to regain control of the Wither/storm. Could that potion might have made the Witherstorm stronger, and that's one of the reasons why the Formidi-bomb didn't work in Episode Three?

No, the Formidi Bomb didn't work because it wasn't enough to destroy the Command Block. Also I don't think the wrong potion was of any use.

Also, In Episode three or four: when chosen to leave the witch's hut alone and mobs start attacking your group anyway, Ivor stayed behind and distracted them... How exactly did Ivor survive and manage to reach his cabin without anyone noticing (at first) AND without the flying barge? He couldn't have reached the cabin with Ender pearls, due to the pearls being out-of-throwing-range... How else did he get to the cabin?

This is definitely a game sin, but maybe he did use Ender Pearls. And how did Ivor cross the maze quickly? I don't know. Also it's Episode 4 when this happens.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.