AWESOME IDEAS FOR TELLTALE GAMES STAFF PLEASE READ!!

1- add multi-player (play with other players if someone not registered in telltale games he's name will be Player)

2- add co-op (same single-player but play with your friend the adventure of jesse and his friends, if your friend doesn't have an account at telltale games he's name will be Player like the multi-player, when 1st player say something like "we need to find soren" it will be "Playername: we need to find soren" and 2nd player the same, when someone say to 1st player or 2nd player something like "Jesse i am--- i am so sorry" it will be "Playername i am--- i am so sorry" but still saying jesse)

3- FREE-PLAY!! (THE BEST THING EVER!! Free-Explore, Free-Build, Free-Crafting, Free-Minning and Breaking, Free-Using the Eversource, Free-Using the Glowing flint and steal, Free-Fighting Monsters, and Free-Travelling in the nether, End or the Overworld!)

PLEASE DO EVERYTHING I WROTE UP!! EVERYONE WILL LOVE MINECRAFT STORY MODE!!!!!!

THINK ABOUT IT TELLTALE GAMES!!!!!!!!

Comments

• While it's very kind of you to throw out ideas for the staff, I'm not sure they have time to look through them or download the file. Cool ideas though!

• how i got 12 views in one day?

• thanks

While it's very kind of you to throw out ideas for the staff, I'm not sure they have time to look through them or download the file. Cool ideas though!

• Because people read your thread.

adel_turki posted: »

how i got 12 views in one day?

• i don't know how many people are online on the telltale games website

papai46 posted: »

Because people read your thread.

• A lot of people. But views give you no advantages, so don't pay attention to how many people see your thread.

i don't know how many people are online on the telltale games website

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

It's probably better just to directly post your ideas here on the forums instead of giving a link. So, I updated your thread to include the text from your file instead.

Also, to answer your other question above, multiple views can come from one person. Lots of people quickly look at a thread to see if they want to read it or not, but it does not guarantee lots of people will participate in a thread. As Papai said, it's not really worth taking thread views into consideration.

• oh ok

It's probably better just to directly post your ideas here on the forums instead of giving a link. So, I updated your thread to include the

• so, you guys will doing these ideas?

It's probably better just to directly post your ideas here on the forums instead of giving a link. So, I updated your thread to include the

edited July 2016

Here on the Telltale forums, Moderators are community volunteers who keep an eye on the forums in our free time, and we are not Telltale Staff members.

so, you guys will doing these ideas?

• will telltale games staff do this?

Here on the Telltale forums, Moderators are community volunteers who keep an eye on the forums in our free time, and we are not Telltale Staff members.

edited July 2016

I doubt so; Telltale focuses on narrative based games that fit their gameplay template. They don't do typical video games with things like free build. The same gameplay that you get in Story Mode is also what you get in other Telltale games like Walking Dead, Batman, etc.

They keep their games deliberately simple and easy because they want their games to feel like interactive TV/Movies.

will telltale games staff do this?

• i understand now , thanks Blind Sniper for clearing this out.

I doubt so; Telltale focuses on narrative based games that fit their gameplay template. They don't do typical video games with things like f

• I can see the appeal of these ideas, but it seems like you'd be adding all the aspects of regular minecraft into Minecraft Storymode. I think it might make more sense just to put storymode into the original minecraft game in some way.

• I love to have but if they added this one episode maybe go upto 2gb size insane

• And of they added this the size of a episode will we 2gb +

I doubt so; Telltale focuses on narrative based games that fit their gameplay template. They don't do typical video games with things like f

• This is a Telltale Game. They don't have these features. That's only for regular Minecraft I'm afraid.

• Telltale won't have any of these features, or at the very least not going to be in Minecraft Story Mode. The game is nearly done, adding those features wouldn't be worth it for something that will only have two episodes left.

But normal Minecraft has those features.

• No,this will not work ._.

• Yep, VERY TRUE!

I love to have but if they added this one episode maybe go upto 2gb size insane

• Yep, thats why Telltale decided to make a new type of way of Minecraft, not improve it! XD

JimMate789 posted: »

This is a Telltale Game. They don't have these features. That's only for regular Minecraft I'm afraid.

• IKR!

Hana-san posted: »

No,this will not work ._.

• I'm so sorry sir but it may not work out in a TTG game

• You can do all of that in Minecraft itself though

Sign in to comment in this discussion.