Answer the question above you

Comments

• Hotel.

In Pokemon: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, Orange Islands, Orre, Fiore, Almia, Fansei, or Oblivia Region?

• Have you read the Young Avengers? It's really good.

Avengers, they've had so many good teams. All new Avengers are good. Inc Ms Marvel Favourite comic character? I will say.. one thats not a generic iron man/spiderman/batman/superman etc I wanna see different choices

• edited July 2016

To @TheAutisticGamer: For most people... Iron Man 2, 3, Avengers: Age of Utron, Thor 2, Captain America 2.
    To @Rocked03: My favourite, right? Sinnoh for the win! (If that was what i was supposed to answer for. )

To Anyone: Do you have too many things you want, but not enough money to buy them? What are they?

• Yes. A recent console, a pc that's not shit, TellTale's Batman (that I can't buy right away because I have to save to TWD S3) and advocado! I was going to buy advocado today but it was so fucking expensive!

So, uhhh. Do you like advocado?

• Hell no. Not in any form.

Team Cap or Team Iron Man?

• Go Sinnoh! My fav pokemon is Piplup - my first Pokemon

AChicken posted: »

To @TheAutisticGamer: For most people... Iron Man 2, 3, Avengers: Age of Utron, Thor 2, Captain America 2. To @Rocked03: My favourite, righ

• The Incredible Hulk

Hotel, of course. Which MCU movies would you say were disappointing to most people?

• edited July 2016

Team Iron Man. He won the Civil war in the comics.

If there was a train heading towards a 'fork' in the track, and there was a one year old tied down to the tracks the train was heading, and ten ninety year olds tied down in the other path of the track, would you pull the lever to save the one year old but let the ten ninety year olds die, or not pull it and let the one year old die?

Hell no. Not in any form. Team Cap or Team Iron Man?

• I'm quoting my friend's Q

Rocked03 posted: »

Team Iron Man. He won the Civil war in the comics. If there was a train heading towards a 'fork' in the track, and there was a one year o

• Well, they're pumpkin bombs.

They both do.

• I'd save the one year old.

Favorite episode of the Spider-Man 1990s cartoon?

• Wait, hang on, since when was captain America 2 considered disappointing? Last time I checked, winter soldier was one of the most critically acclaimed movies in the marvel cinematic universe.

AChicken posted: »

To @TheAutisticGamer: For most people... Iron Man 2, 3, Avengers: Age of Utron, Thor 2, Captain America 2. To @Rocked03: My favourite, righ

• The Hobgoblin both part 1 and 2.

How do you like the new forum layout for TellTale?

• Hobgoblin was very well written in that show.

The Hobgoblin both part 1 and 2. How do you like the new forum layout for TellTale?

• I think its alright. I still like the old one a bit better, but that's probably just cause I'm not used to this one yet. It's just a bit to bright for my liking. The white hurts my eyes.

Describe your perfect pizza.

• I really REALLY like pineapple pizza.

Who is your favorite video game character?

• Clementine

What's your favorite comic book?

• Spider-Man Issues 121-122

Hot weather or cold weather?

• Cold with Snow.

Favorite Song?

• edited July 2016

[removed]

• I have many favourite songs. Since there's always new music being made my favourite song changes a lot. Right now, I'd say either sex or drugs from EDEN. I love every song he makes.

Would you condemn a town full of people to die in order to keep the people closer to you alive?

• Some of the people closer to me are being real assholes right now, so I'm tempted to throw them under the bus here.

But ultimately I would just leave this one to the fates. Head or tails. It's pointless to even try and choose when both decisions would leave me with massive emotional baggage already.

Baby pigs: Yay or nay?

I have many favourite songs. Since there's always new music being made my favourite song changes a lot. Right now, I'd say either sex or dru

• Yay. They're so cute :)

Would you rather give up: sex, smoking or drinking?

• edited July 2016

I'm a virgin and I don't smoke. So I guess drinking.

What's your least favorite episode from one of your favorite TV shows?

• Mother's Mercy (S5E10) - Game of Thrones.

Your least favorite activity?

• Literally any exercise.
    Favourite 2016 game?

• Uncharted 4 A Thief's End

Most overrated game of 2016?

• Overwatch.

Who's better, Lara Croft or Nathan Drake?

• How is the life of a child more important than 10 young adults?

I'd save the one year old. Favorite episode of the Spider-Man 1990s cartoon?

• Nathan Drake, he fits Indiana Jones better than Lara.

If you had the power of canceling one game, which game would you cancel?

• Lara Croft

From whatever TV Series what is your favorite character.

• You mean Tomb Raider Reboot?

Nightmare1 posted: »

Lara Croft From whatever TV Series what is your favorite character.

• I don't think he was answering your question, seeing as you both commented at the same time.

AronDracula posted: »

You mean Tomb Raider Reboot?

• But I did answer first so I win.

I don't think he was answering your question, seeing as you both commented at the same time.

• Here's a medal champ.

enter image description here

AronDracula posted: »

But I did answer first so I win.

• I literally laughed out loud. Thanks for existing, champ.

Here's a medal champ.

• Well, their death would be pretty timely if you think about it.

I swear to god, I'm not being an ageist.

How is the life of a child more important than 10 young adults?

• Tyrion from Game of Thrones

Team Asher or Team Rodrik?

• I'm probably Team Rodrik cause I picked him the first I played the game, but I like them both a lot.

Worst video game you've ever played?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.