I don't know if I should buy the app version of MC:SM

Ok so Friday the 22nd I am going to go on a little mini vacation for 1 week and I don't want to miss episode 7's release but I am thinking about buying the app version but I am not sure if it includes episode 6, 7, and 8 so yeah maybe can people tell me about this.
Questions:
1. Will the adventure pass eps show?
2. Will it be challenging?
3. Will it need internet?
4. Will it be released late on app store/google play
5. The release will need to be updated??

Comments

• It would be really helpful if I got all the answers to my questions.

1. They will show, but yes needs buy them.
    2. No, all you need to do is download and pay for the app, and buy the extra episodes.
    3. Yes, it always needs to connect to a DLC on the mobile version, on other versions, it stores the episode in the device, but not for mobile.
    4. No, if you look on telltales episode 7 waiting thread, it says all the devices and it's release dates.
    5. yes, but it's easy, all you need to do is go to your App Store or google play store and click on the updates, and update McMahon, then episode 7 should be downloadable. But you need a pay for the episode.

It would be really helpful if I got all the answers to my questions.

• Np

Ok thanks

• I play on mobile, and they did a bad job at anti-aliasing. So many jagged edges.

• Well thanks guys Ill be back by the 29th able to play ep 7 or ill be on forums just talking

• BYYEEE please close this discussion

• Umm I have mobile and they have those three episodes and if your bringing you phone then you can play on the go

• Ok

Umm I have mobile and they have those three episodes and if your bringing you phone then you can play on the go

Sign in to comment in this discussion.