Excited? — Maybe...

After thinking for quite a bit, I've come to a "conclusion" that I am partially hyped for this game. Minecraft itself doesn't have a story however having a few bits and pieces that leaves the player to create theories.

Just like the Broken Disc "11" which people assume to be Herobrine or Steve being attacked by an Enderman or the first attack of the Enderman.

Aside from that, the game will not(?) be revolving around Steve and will have new characters(Villagers saying 'derp' through 85% of the episode?). Based on Info Quest II, it will not have gore as much as TWD, TWDS2 and TWAU did.

Thoughts?

Comments

• edited December 2014

Myself, I'm optimistic. If there's one thing Telltale's shown, they have versatile writers and can do serious/non-serious stories. So, I think there's a chance they'll pull it off.

Haven't played minecraft myself and don't know much about it other than it's about building, but possibly a story about players inside the game? A comical one.

Edit: People should give the game a chance really and have a bit of trust in Telltale when it comes to developing a story, even if the IP has a non-existent story (which is the case for minecraft?)

I remember strong bad as well. That was pretty wacky.

Oh and on another forum, someone pointed to the Lego Movie which I've not seen.

• I'm leaning on the game having humor just like Borderlands.

And yeah, Minecraft is all about building (However, there are PVP servers where you gather resources and kill other people while the others are the building and surviving ones)

Rob_K posted: »

Myself, I'm optimistic. If there's one thing Telltale's shown, they have versatile writers and can do serious/non-serious stories. So, I thi

• It'll be a good series, trust me.

• Please don't bump old threads.

Thanks!

fancies posted: »

It'll be a good series, trust me.

This discussion has been closed.