Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• So Kenny x Jane confirmed in alternate universe in which both of them are alive?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

The dog didn't just bite her arm, it was thrashing all over, which made the wound even bigger.

It seems the bite scar is a lot bigger then I remember, even the bite itself looked smaller.

• It was pretty big...

enter image description here

It seems the bite scar is a lot bigger then I remember, even the bite itself looked smaller.

• And that is to not go on internet explorer

dojo32161 posted: »

Interesting, my title doesn't look different to me. I think they're trying to tell me something.

• Yeah, I think it's just the lighting, as in the picture above in the slaughterhouse, Javier's pants also appear green, but I'm pretty sure they're actually a bluey grey in the 3rd picture with just him.

Although it would've been a nice touch to have Clem's wristband's colours represent the different endings...

dojo32161 posted: »

It's also possible the lighting of the scenes might make it look like it's a different color.

• edited July 2016

It looks too 'open' to me. If Rodrik's facial scars in TTGOT healed so well in weeks/months, Clem's scar would have probably sunk into her arm a bit.

Poogers555 posted: »

So I dont know alot about dog bites, but would a dog bite that's 3 years old really look like that? It looks way more like someone took a knife and cut her.

I don't know. Lacerations/open wounds like Clementine's bite can heal like that sometimes. I have a scar from a surgery that was 2+ years ago that looks similar to Clementine's.

hemfbg posted: »

It looks too 'open' to me. If Rodrik's facial scars in TTGOT healed so well in weeks/months, Clem's scar would have probably sunk into her arm a bit.

• The duckapocalypse from the train in S1 According to Job everyone missed it. I'm a smoker so not me, lit one up looked back at the screen like. whooops!

• edited July 2016

Considering its on her arm and she is always active/moving her arm she probably just opened the wound a bit, causing the healing process to go amiss. Also her suturing skills are not the best.

I had a piece of metal rip though my bicep when i was small. Of course I didn't care and didn't rest my arm. So now its super puffy and not flat against my skin. It happens.

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited July 2016

Y on Earth did he have such a firm belief that she killed him. She died trying to tell him

Jane:I didn't kill him, it was an accident Kenny.
    Kenny: BULLSHIT!

• edited July 2016

Scars do grow if you get them from a young age. I have a scar on my leg I got from when I was about 10 or so, and a few years ago a family member remarked that it'd gotten bigger than it used to be given they've seen me grow up, but to me it doesn't look any different. So it's a normal thing to happen.

• If you make Jane "Help" her She would scream CLEMENITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ,CLEMEN-T-

Espurr posted: »

In S2E1, when Sam attacks you, you can pick up the can and use it to help defend yourself against him. Sarah's last words in both her deaths will always be her calling out to her dad, which is really sad, hopefully they're reunited now.

• There will be a point where there's no arm and the scar will have turned the arm into a stump just below the shoulder.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

It seems the bite scar is a lot bigger then I remember, even the bite itself looked smaller. Scars do grow if you get them from a yo

• edited July 2016

I am in this queue to share my own experience regarding major wounds, lacerations and surgeries, although I have not suffered from major wounds, lacerations nor surgeries. That's my story; the end.

• I'm on Sarafi and the title is still the one that @dojo32161 chose.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

And that is to not go on internet explorer

• Clementine hates her tree house.

• I always wondered why she hated it so much. She seems to like nature, and she isn't afraid of heights.

Clementine hates her tree house.

• Clementine losing an arm? Who would even do such a mean thing to her? Anybody who even considers writing that is a terrible person.

There will be a point where there's no arm and the scar will have turned the arm into a stump just below the shoulder.

• edited July 2016

She was there for about two days, with a hammer, a walkie-talkie, and maybe a coloring book and crayons along with some snacks, while being afraid because her babysitter died. The last memory that she has of her tree house is probably not the best one, and last memories tend to stick.

I always wondered why she hated it so much. She seems to like nature, and she isn't afraid of heights.

• Anybody who even considers writing that is a terrible person

Fanfiction writers.

Clementine losing an arm? Who would even do such a mean thing to her? Anybody who even considers writing that is a terrible person.

• (?) You offended Lilacsbloom and tons of other people.

Anybody who even considers writing that is a terrible person Fanfiction writers.

• Doesn't change the fact that he murdered her without any evidence of whether she killed him or not.

• edited July 2016

Hey, I used to write Fanfiction too. Actually, now that I think about it, last time I wrote fanfiction was like a month ago. So, yeah, I'm a horrible person too.

By the way, I say this because Fanfiction writers seem to love to mutilate and torture characters. Just like the "canon" writers! Go into fanfiction, you'll see a lot of fanfics with Clem loosing an arm, Clem loosing a leg, Clem in a weelchair, Clem dying, etc.

(?) You offended Lilacsbloom and tons of other people.

• Tree house: I said go! Goddamn it, go!

Clementine: I'm not leaving you here!

Tree house: You have to--

Tree house: Is devoured.

Clementine: NO! Tee haitch!

Tree house: Dies.

• She had a room in the fairbanks home, though, didn't she? I thought it looked like it'd been there before the apocalypse though I guess we can't know that.

Paige was Samantha's friend, according to what we know. She was with the Fairbankd when the outbreak took place, seeing that she says that s

• It's a terrible day for rain...

Tree house: I said go! Goddamn it, go! Clementine: I'm not leaving you here! Tree house: You have to-- Tree house: Is devoured. Clementine: NO! Tee haitch! Tree house: Dies.

• edited July 2016

By the way, I say this because Fanfiction writers seem to love to mutilate and torture characters.

I know it's so much fun enter image description here I nearly had Clementine bleed out after having her arm chopped from a walker bite, then suffering the effects of blood loss for weeks until she got a blood transfusion, and theeen, she and Luke nearly starved/froze to death!

Then in my other fic, Luke got a broken nose, broken ribs and a black eye after getting beaten up by bandits and was almost strangled to death, then later, I made him throw up from a concussion and currently he's feeling like shit...and that's just the first chapter! ^_^

....oh...oh god...

I'm a monster. A MONSTER!

Actually, now that I think about it, last time I wrote fanfiction was like a month ago.

You write fanfics too? Tell me more, is it TWD related? =D

Hey, I used to write Fanfiction too. Actually, now that I think about it, last time I wrote fanfiction was like a month ago. So, yeah, I'm a

It was probably a guest room. Although I'd question why they'd build one when they live out in the woods. Maybe in case little red riding hood came by or something, I dunno.

Flog61 posted: »

She had a room in the fairbanks home, though, didn't she? I thought it looked like it'd been there before the apocalypse though I guess we can't know that.

• edited July 2016

I know it's so much fun. I nearly had Clementine bleed out after having her arm chopped from a walker bite, then suffering the effects of blood loss for weeks until she got a blood transfusion, and theeen, she and Luke nearly starved/froze to death!

Then in my other fic, Luke got a broken nose, broken ribs and a black eye after getting beaten up by bandits and was almost strangled to death, then later, I made him throw up from a concussion and currently he's feeling like shit...and that's just the first chapter! ^_^

LINK PLZ

You write fanfics too? Tell me more, is it TWD related? =D

I... nobody has ever been interested in my fanfictions... I think I'm gonna cry...

I like to work in only one by time... and to write the whole fic before publishing it... the only one I had is safe in my computer, and yes, it's TWDG :D

It's basically about Clem being left to die in the herd of walkers in S2 E3 when some of Carver's guys rescuer her (an OC, Luke 2.0, but more hipster, more teenager and more nerd), shit hits the fan, people would have to leave, and then the readers/players would be able to chose how the story goes from there, making choices (story-changing choices) by choosing between two or more chapters. It's complex to explain, but basically like in the actual game, but with impactful choices. Aaaaaand it's taking a long (LONG) time. It will be finished like in two years, probably, so... yeah, I don't have any actual fanfic for now D:

By the way, I say this because Fanfiction writers seem to love to mutilate and torture characters. I know it's so much fun I nearly

• edited July 2016

This way:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/~lilacsbloom

The ones I mentioned the horrible things happening in are Growing Pains and Tacit ^^

And a decision based fic? =D that's a pretty cool idea, I'm curious how you'll make that work. It's a shame we can't have it on fanfiction where you could just click through to the decisions as you read along _ something like that would be awesome. How much of this story have you written so far? Sounds like you're sticking in game elements with the Carver stuff o.o you adding anything else, like other characters from it?

Edit: wait wait, you mean the herd from Episode 3 in Season 2? Is that what you meant?

I know it's so much fun. I nearly had Clementine bleed out after having her arm chopped from a walker bite, then suffering the effects of bl

• Edit: wait wait, you mean the herd from Episode 3 in Season 2? Is that what you meant?

Yeup. Fixed.

I'm curious how you'll make that work

I have it all thought of :) Every chapter (with choices) is divided in three (or more, but probably three) fanfiction chapters. If there is a choice in a chapter, the fanfiction chapter ends with:

[RANDOM CHOICE NUMBER 1]

[RANDOM CHOICE NUMBER 2]

And, in the fanfiction list of chapters, there will be two fanfiction chapters, called [RANDOM CHOICE NUMBER 1] and [RANDOM CHOICE NUMBER 2]. Each fanfiction chapter follows and creates a different story. The whole fic goes like that.

How much of this story have you written so far? Sounds like you're sticking in game elements with the Carver stuff o.o you adding anything else, like other characters from it?

Honestly, only a few chapters D: C'mon, Raven, stop playing TWD and start writing about TWD, you lazy dummy! Carver is already dead, and most characters will be OC's (with the 400 days folks cuz they're cool).

But before I publish it, I need to finish it and improve my english. I don't want to make grammar or writing mistakes.

Thanks for the link! :D

This way: https://www.fanfiction.net/~lilacsbloom The ones I mentioned the horrible things happening in are Growing Pains and Tacit ^^

• Aw that sounds really cool :) when you do eventually post it, can you let me know about it? I wouldn't mind checking it out.

Edit: wait wait, you mean the herd from Episode 3 in Season 2? Is that what you meant? Yeup. Fixed. I'm curious how you'll mak

• NOOOOOOO :'(

Tree house: I said go! Goddamn it, go! Clementine: I'm not leaving you here! Tree house: You have to-- Tree house: Is devoured. Clementine: NO! Tee haitch! Tree house: Dies.

• Sure! :)

Aw that sounds really cool when you do eventually post it, can you let me know about it? I wouldn't mind checking it out.

• This is my favorite post in this thread. Just reading that gave me chills.

HERO_1000 posted: »

Remember how after Lee grabs Ben at the Tower, Kenny stares at him and says nothing?(obviously implying a look that Lee should let Ben die)

• Most likely not a finished image, but TTG has,sometimes used "moon logic" Though I'm no expert on what happens if you just leave in stiches. But mine eventually fell out on their own.

Why does it look like the stitches are still in?

I'm sure by now that we all know that whether you cut off Lee's arm or not, there's not a huge difference. But there actually are a few small, subtle changes that can happen if Lee still has his arm or not.

• While he still does most major things in the episode one handed, like ringing the bell, or trying to open the shutter in the jewelry store (which is partly explained by him mentioning that he's losing feeling in his arm), some miscellaneous animations will have him use his second hand for support. For example, when he's opening the elevator doors (uses both to push them open after using the rib spreader), when he hugs Clementine, and when he's fighting the stranger (uses his second hand to hold him back). They're not easily noticeable, but they're there.

• When you're climbing the ladder, on top of obviously having different animations, Lee climbs faster if he has both arms.

• If you cut off your arm, when you grab the ladder on the roof, anyone that came with you will ask if you need any help with it.

• If you cut off your arm when you're setting down the ladder to climb over to the belltower, Lee strains a lot more to put it down. He grunts and groans in pain as he lowers it down. If you have both arms, he lowers it without difficulty.

• When the mansion gets overrun, Kenny wants you to help him push a desk to block off the hallway. If you don't do anything, Kenny calls Lee out for not helping, and Omid helps push it instead. But if you cut off your arm, Omid will actually defend Lee for not helping.

Kenny: Goddamn it, Lee!
    Omid: He's only got one fucking arm!

• When you're fighting the stranger, he pins you to the floor and tries to shoot you while you hold him back. If you still have your arm, you'll notice that he actually pins down Lee's other arm with his foot. Also regarding that scene, you can actually hear the stranger trying to pull the trigger, but Lee's holding the slide back so it can't fire.
  • edited July 2016

In case you started fighting with Kenny in TWD S1 episode 3 for stopping the train then if you don't tapp button for tied up his neck dialogue changes.

twds1

If anyone wants to see it in video form:

joy12327 posted: »

In case you started fighting with Kenny in TWD S1 episode 3 for stopping the train then if you don't tapp button for tied up his neck dialogue changes.

• edited July 2016

If we wanted to get technical, no, he did not murder her.

A killing only qualifies as murder if it was planned beforehand, whereas manslaughter is not. You could say that Kenny determinantly kills or manslaughters Jane, but not murders.

Doesn't change the fact that he murdered her without any evidence of whether she killed him or not.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.