RATE MC:SM Episode 7 - ACCESS DENIED (SPOILER FREE!)

You know the drill. The episode should now be out on Australian PSN, so for people who've played the episode can give some spoiler free thoughts on what you thought of the episode. Hopefully its a good one.

Comments

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Lukas makes a reference to TWD S2 in the intro

10/10

• Oh man that sounds great, so I'm going to guess you liked it as much as episode 6. (so a 7 or 8?)

Deltino posted: »

Lukas makes a reference to TWD S2 in the intro 10/10

edited July 2016

The spoiler tags aren't cooperating today so I'm editing this. There was a post here, it's gone now. If you didn't get to read what I posted here, I guess you gotta wait until tomorrow.

• That's a spoiler. THANKS!

The spoiler tags aren't cooperating today so I'm editing this. There was a post here, it's gone now. If you didn't get to read what I posted here, I guess you gotta wait until tomorrow.

edited July 2016

Alright, I totally spoiler-tagged that when I posted it

But I guess it didn't work

yeah, the spoiler tags are broken. I'll just edit the post entirely I guess.

BeyondEnder posted: »

That's a spoiler. THANKS!

• Ok, it's probably beacuse of the new site update, so I forgive you.

Alright, I totally spoiler-tagged that when I posted it But I guess it didn't work yeah, the spoiler tags are broken. I'll just edit the post entirely I guess.

On the bright side, it could've been worse. I could have told you how the episode ends with ████████ ███ ████ ███████████ ███ ██████ █████. And then ███████ ██████████ ██████████ which leads to ██████ ██ █████ █████ █████.

Ok, it's probably beacuse of the new site update, so I forgive you.

• It's just black bars...

On the bright side, it could've been worse. I could have told you how the episode ends with ████████ ███ ████ ███████████ ███ ██████ █████. And then ███████ ██████████ ██████████ which leads to ██████ ██ █████ █████ █████.

• edited July 2016

enter image description here

It's just black bars...

What do you mean? I am quite sure I posted the ending where3E Jjje3~~~@#$$%

%%%%

//[PAMAv1.0.0.9a] initiate subroutine SubsystemScan.exe

Scanning IN PROGRESS 0%

10%

Malignant post DETECTED_

Processing...

Options available:

• TERMINATION (1)

• REDACTION (2)

Select PROCESS_

Redaction SELECTED_

Please wait...

Redaction INITIATED_

0%

5%

50%

Redaction COMPLETE_

Malignant articles have been expunged

end.runCycle

\

It's just black bars...

• confused

What do you mean? I am quite sure I posted the ending where3E Jjje3~~~@#$$% %%%% ... //[PAMAv1.0.0.9a] initiate subroutine Subsyste

• [removed]

• This thread isn't for cheeky hints from the episode. Go do that somewhere else.

• [removed]

• Really? WHY ARE YOU TELLING THIS HERE?!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I needed to remove a couple of posts, please remember to keep this thread totally spoiler free as even minor hints of the plot could be a spoiler for some people.

• Thank you.

OzzyUK posted: »

I needed to remove a couple of posts, please remember to keep this thread totally spoiler free as even minor hints of the plot could be a spoiler for some people.

• Lukas makes a reference to TWD S2 in the intro

I'm watching it right now and I just saw that part when Lukas said that! I'm laughing so hard! Telltale are friggin awesome! XD This intro is so funny!

• Another fun episode like episode 5 and 6. Tons of creative uses of past choices and does a great job giving Harper a personality in such a short time. My only negative would be the first 30 or so minutes of the episode being a bit too slow. 8.5/10

• edited July 2016

My ranking;

9999/10

I loved it.
    Like seriously, who does not like to _______ a ________ and __________ ________ for _________?!

Btw I blanked out the spoilers, happy?

• edited July 2016

Probably in the top three best episodes. New characters are awesome. Lil' slow in the beginning, but it gets better after that.

The episode is useful.

9/10.

• Brr... Ice Lakes...

• Probably a 7/10 it felt really weak to me to be honest. Almost no jokes, atleast ones that landed, and Pama was far from intimidating.

• It was one of the more serious episode. PAMA was a threatening villain. While not mind-blowing, I do like the episode. So I give it a 8,5/10.

• edited July 2016

Yay.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Probably in the top three best episodes. New characters are awesome. Lil' slow in the beginning, but it gets better after that. The episode is useful. 9/10.

• It was alright, nothing mind-blowing. There were better episodes, but then again there were also worse ones. That TWD reference was priceless though.

7/10

• [removed]

• I know right? It was fun if you chose to cooperate with PAMA

RhysAndLee posted: »

Probably in the top three best episodes. New characters are awesome. Lil' slow in the beginning, but it gets better after that. The episode is useful. 9/10.

• If any of you played Alien: Isolation, you would notice that PAMA and every mob and person chipped are like APOLLO and the Working Joe androids: multiple "robots" governed by a central A.I. gone rogue.

• 10/10

Really strong episode overall. Good immersion.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.