Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Probably this has been said before but hey it's a huge thread:
    - In S1 Ep1, you can avoid falling on the pool of blood and getting blood all over you: if the first thing you do when you get in the house is clicking on the answering machine Lee will not fall on the blood (you will still slip on it when running away from Sandra but you won't get blood on your clothes like when you do when you first fall)

• K then.

If we wanted to get technical, no, he did not murder her. A killing only qualifies as murder if it was planned beforehand, whereas manslaughter is not. You could say that Kenny determinantly kills or manslaughters Jane, but not murders.

• I did NOT know that...

BadWolf14 posted: »

Probably this has been said before but hey it's a huge thread: - In S1 Ep1, you can avoid falling on the pool of blood and getting blood

• The three from the jane ending are American Carlos, Mexican Molly, and Black Duck

• enter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description here

The three from the jane ending are American Carlos, Mexican Molly, and Black Duck

• edited July 2016

That's one of the aspects for which I am most excited about Season Three.

Randy, Patricia and Gill with new, decent models.

The three from the jane ending are American Carlos, Mexican Molly, and Black Duck

• I believe that many TWD players do not play Minecraft: Story Mode so here's a little easter egg in that game:

Really Minor MC:SM spoilers
    In episode 7 'Access Denied'' (that released today), Lukas a character voiced by Scott Porter (Luke's voice actor) came through a portal covered in snow and said: 'Brr.. Ice Lakes!'

(minute 16:15)

Get it?
    Ice lakes?
    Luke?
    Ha!

• Please assure me that they have different personalities.

Luke and Lukas?

Same voice actor?

"Ice Lakes?"

Is Lukas a failed entrepeneur, too?

I believe that many TWD players do not play Minecraft: Story Mode so here's a little easter egg in that game: Really Minor MC:SM spoilers

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Lukas is a nice guy like Luke, although kind of weird seeing how he came from a group of bullies.

Please assure me that they have different personalities. Luke and Lukas? Same voice actor? "Ice Lakes?" Is Lukas a failed entrepeneur, too?

• He was a good guy in a group of assholes that automatically liked the protagonist and helped her (my Jessie was a girl) with no questioning and truster her more than he trusted his friends. At the end, he is the last one of his group, but he doesn't give a shit since he has his best buddie (Jessie) with him.

See? No similarity.

Oh, wait...

DAMMIT, TELLTALE!

Please assure me that they have different personalities. Luke and Lukas? Same voice actor? "Ice Lakes?" Is Lukas a failed entrepeneur, too?

• Telltale, you had one job.

He was a good guy in a group of assholes that automatically liked the protagonist and helped her (my Jessie was a girl) with no questioning

• edited July 2016

Only one.

So they recicle all they do.

enter image description here

Edit: I think I'm gonna get banned for doing so many bad jokes.

I feel like this Tom Gould guy.

Telltale, you had one job.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I don't see a problem here

Clearly someone listened to the gospel of Luke and let his soul continue to live on in another game

He was a good guy in a group of assholes that automatically liked the protagonist and helped her (my Jessie was a girl) with no questioning

• O.O Wow. All this time and I never knew that was possible. I always thought that if you didn't tap the button, then Kenny would push Lee back.

Very good catch.

Deltino posted: »

If anyone wants to see it in video form:

• edited August 2016

Sam (Fairbanks) only smiles once in the whole game. The rest of the time she's glaring or crying.

Edit: Shit! It's bugged. I swear there was a picture here before.

• You are right! She is either frowning, glaring, angered, crying or unconscious in all the other scenes of Michonne.

Busted, RavenSnowstorm! Watermark on bottom-right corner gives away that your first language is Spanish.

Sam (Fairbanks) only smiles once in the whole game. The rest of the time she's glaring or crying. Edit: Shit! It's bugged. I swear there was a picture here before.

• This computer is stolen MUAHAHAHAHA

You are right! She is either frowning, glaring, angered, crying or unconscious in all the other scenes of Michonne. Busted, RavenSnowstorm! Watermark on bottom-right corner gives away that your first language is Spanish.

• This one has probably been mentioned already, but in case it hasn't: In All That Remains if you check the dog's collar you find his name is Sam.

A dog named Sam in a TellTale game, where have I heard that before?....

• Flagged, reported and called the FBI and special forces.

This computer is stolen MUAHAHAHAHA

• Yes in fact! The dead guy nick is crouched over in season2 episode1 the first moment you go to the lake is the same man of that couple on the bed in season 1 episode 5 when Lee and Christa and Omid or Ben (Depending on if you saved him or not) stumble upon.

• you watch Gameover ENT.

The duckapocalypse from the train in S1 According to Job everyone missed it. I'm a smoker so not me, lit one up looked back at the screen like. whooops!

• You are right
    Twd s1 episode 5

twd s2 episode 1

Gir-2oclubs posted: »

Yes in fact! The dead guy nick is crouched over in season2 episode1 the first moment you go to the lake is the same man of that couple on th

• He just needed some air. Its The Walking Dead after all.

joy12327 posted: »

You are right

The guy's wife is also at the stream as well

joy12327 posted: »

You are right

• That looks to me more like Anna Correa.

Deltino posted: »

The guy's wife is also at the stream as well

• That looks to me more like Anna Correa.

• Talk about too close to the mirror...

Joe_Momma posted: »

Actually they're both white Christa.

• Governor (in the comics) talk about the people who survived at the station in Atlanta, and then they ran away from there and crush on helicopter.. Most likely it is the station where worked Carley and her friend Steve.

• The phrase "burning daylight" has made several appearances so far.

First in Around Every Corner When you and Kenny get ready to head to the docks to find a boat.

In A House Divided if you chose Pete at the end of All That Remains and didn't let him stay behind.

Again In A House Divided when Nicks talking about going into business with Luke.

And yet again during In Harms Way by Tavia when waking you up on day 2 of your work camp adventure.

Do you guys think there's some significance, or the writers were just in a rut?

Option C: It's a relatively common saying

The phrase "burning daylight" has made several appearances so far. First in Around Every Corner When you and Kenny get ready to head to t

• One of my favorite Easter eggs is on Episode 3 S1...when you first stop the RV at the train to let duck rest, if you walk in the RV to look at the center console you see a can of "BANANG" which is a banana drink from Sam & Max episodes

• edited August 2016

What if it does have significance? In the S3 teaser, the main "The Walking Dead Season 3" logo is literally fire and surrounded by fire. Not to mention the sound of it. They have never done this before until now. Time: 0:57

Fire as a big plot device for season 3??

The phrase "burning daylight" has made several appearances so far. First in Around Every Corner When you and Kenny get ready to head to t

• edited August 2016

It's also in 400 days and Michonne.

And....

Can't wait to see it in Batman.

LemdogE posted: »

One of my favorite Easter eggs is on Episode 3 S1...when you first stop the RV at the train to let duck rest, if you walk in the RV to look at the center console you see a can of "BANANG" which is a banana drink from Sam & Max episodes

• edited August 2016

Good eye! You deserve a banang for finding all those lol
    I wonder if one is hiding in TWD S2

Can't wait for Batman, thank god it came out today

It's also in 400 days and Michonne. And.... Can't wait to see it in Batman.

• My second favorite Easter egg is more like a shout out...

Glen's shirt that he wears in S1 Ep1 is what he wore in the comic as well, which is the underground hip hop group Hieroglyphics "Third Eye" logo. They are a good group, led by Del who is Ice Cubes cousin

Fun facts!

• I think I'm gonna get banned for doing so many bad jokes.

I feel like this Tom Gould guy.

"How To Be Savage 101" by RavenSnowstorm

Only one. So they recicle all they do. Edit: I think I'm gonna get banned for doing so many bad jokes. I feel like this Tom Gould guy.

• wut?

I think I'm gonna get banned for doing so many bad jokes. I feel like this Tom Gould guy. "How To Be Savage 101" by RavenSnowstorm

• The last line that I quoted took me off guard, because you said something about doing bad jokes and just then said that you feel like this Tom Gould guy.

In other words, it means that you made me laugh.

wut?

• ok?

The last line that I quoted took me off guard, because you said something about doing bad jokes and just then said that you feel like this Tom Gould guy. In other words, it means that you made me laugh.

• At the very start of A New Day, the police officer driving you said something that I completely missed. (Sorry if anyone has already posted this.)

"It just goes to show...people will up and go mad when they believe their life is over."

I didn't realize it until later, but that statement foreshadowed the entire game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.